FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, pirate. your mission: should you choose to accept........drive by misty's brother's late at night and see if they still have there van.

LOL! I'd be afraid to be there alone late at night with all those SO running around.

It looks like the rail line near Haleigh's house runs straight up into Jacksonville rail yard, which conveniently then has a track that goes straight to Glen St. Mary (Biomom's town). I know it's a stretch, just throwing it out there.

LOL! I'd be afraid to be there alone late at night with all those SO running around.
I live in the city and there are tons of them around. I just make sure of where they live and what they look like so I am aware to look for kids playing in those areas when I am out and about. (I don't have any very close to me.)

It looks like the rail line near Haleigh's house runs straight up into Jacksonville rail yard, which conveniently then has a track that goes straight to Glen St. Mary (Biomom's town). I know it's a stretch, just throwing it out there.
I wonder how long it would take to walk that distance by railroad track? It wouldn't take much to hide a motorcycle near the tracks either.

WESH news at noon just repeated that they want to question him. Did not mention that they have him in custody.

Also, search area at Lake Como- I believe this is slightly south and east of Satsuma.

I am going on by what Clint Van Zandt said. I remember his name now,LOL

Morning - wait Afternoon!

I'm still stuck on the phone situation. I noticed late last night that only one phone number is listed on the police report for BOTH ron and misty. I ran that number and it came back as a cell. I then went on to search white pages and such looking for a landline to the house. No luck - I did find a landline but it was in Walden Parsons name - wasn't that the previous tennant? I think so.

I went back to the police report this morning and in the narrative NOTHING is said about misty calling ron just as he pulled into the property. NOTHING. Misty doesn't mention it and neither does Ron. Interesting that "officially" they don't talk about calling each other but on the media interviews Ron says this.

I don't believe there was another phone in the home. That could be why misty did not call 911 - she simply couldn't. In the 911 call you can clearly hear ron say "give me MY phone". If misty HAD called him - why didn't she use the phone she had in her hand to call?

Is there any way we can find out if Misty had a cell? I don't think she did - who paid for it? What about landlines? I know youcan have a phone in a fictious name - at least you used to be able to do that. Down here we still have a "Floyd, Pink" listed in our white pages. lol

IMO ron and misty didn't tell LE that she called him right before he got there - LE would have asked for BOTH phones. But yet they go on TV and say there was.

This phone thing really has me bugged.

Doesn't that track run parallel with I-10 across the state?

There are several large warehouses in the Glen St Mary/Macclenney area- Publix & Winn Dixie grocery stores and I believe Wal Mart or Target.

with so little confirmed info, i have another possible theory:

misty has mostly been speculated on as an irresponsible, heavy-drug using party girl. this very well may be the case, but i've had another idea this morning.

it sounds like she has probably had a pretty tough life. as rough as he seems to many of us, ron may be the best thing that ever happened to her. a lot of girls her age only seem to care about their social lives, but i think some also love the idea of "playing house" and being a mother, and that is really what they love to do.

so here is another possible scenario: misty has brother come over because she doesn't want to be alone with a/c guy. she's been abused in the past and is afraid to be alone with strange men. her brother comes over and brings his kids to play with ron's kids. they are playing outside. a/c man leaves and they start to round-up the kids and......no haleigh. the search for her and find her floating in the pond. if ron finds out about this.....he'll either kill them or in the least end their relationship and kick her out on the street and maybe they'd be charged with child neglect or something. other option.......hide the body and come up with the abduction story.

this a/c guy could really provide some important simple info as far as if he saw haleigh, and if the kids were playing outside. the exact details may not be right but just any kind of accidental death and hiding of the body by either misty or misty and her brother seems like a distinct possibility.

sorry to bump my own post but i left out some info and didn't want to type everything again.

i think they could have stashed her in the outbuilding until it got dark and then returned after dark with the blankets to hide the body in. they might have been planning on disposing the body with the blankets but then realized that the blankets would be missed so brought the blankets home and washed them because they were wet and dirty.

i wonder if you would be able to tell if her shoes had been through the dryer recently?

i could have sworn that on msnbc a few hours ago they said they found some guy that they had been looking for and are pretty sure that he isn't involved. i thought they were talking about that guy that went missing feb 1. i'm not sure though because i would think that more people would have heard about by now.

I am glad I'm not the only one that heard that..:)

I'm still stuck on the phone situation. I noticed late last night that only one phone number is listed on the police report for BOTH ron and misty. I ran that number and it came back as a cell. I then went on to search white pages and such looking for a landline to the house. No luck - I did find a landline but it was in Walden Parsons name - wasn't that the previous tennant? I think so.

I went back to the police report this morning and in the narrative NOTHING is said about misty calling ron just as he pulled into the property. NOTHING. Misty doesn't mention it and neither does Ron. Interesting that "officially" they don't talk about calling each other but on the media interviews Ron says this.

I don't believe there was another phone in the home. That could be why misty did not call 911 - she simply couldn't. In the 911 call you can clearly hear ron say "give me MY phone". If misty HAD called him - why didn't she use the phone she had in her hand to call?

Is there any way we can find out if Misty had a cell? I don't think she did - who paid for it? What about landlines? I know youcan have a phone in a fictious name - at least you used to be able to do that. Down here we still have a "Floyd, Pink" listed in our white pages. lol

IMO ron and misty didn't tell LE that she called him right before he got there - LE would have asked for BOTH phones. But yet they go on TV and say there was.

There could be a pay as you go phone from dollar general, etc. I wouldnt believe that Ron, his Mom or anyone else would leave Misti there with the kids and no phone..JMO

Bolded by me.........IF your child was missing would you ignor a phone call? reminds me of scott p.
I would take all calls just in case! and say sorry call you back.........atleast look who is calling.
I know interviews are important but so is (kidnapper, maybe Haleigh? ......my gkids know important numbers .....or someone who knows a clue?) JMOO
if he had answered it, I bet there would be someone on this board to chastise him for that as well :rolleyes:

i'm sure they'll check ron's phone records to see if he received a call around 3:20 or whatever. i would bet that she has a cellphone or they have an unlisted landline or something. if not, why would he say that she called him?

This thread is in need of a sound effect....something like...

Whoooooooooooooooooooooosh!

:ouch: To avoid injury, please remember to keep hands & arms inside the thread at all times. :ouch:

There could be a pay as you go phone from dollar general, etc. I wouldnt believe that Ron, his Mom or anyone else would leave Misti there with the kids and no phone..JMO
Even a prepaid phone has a number and LE would have listed that number under misty's name on the police report. I, too, think a phone is a necessity when you have two little ones in the home - but maybe it was another controlling act on dad's part.

I find it highly suspicious that a second phone is mentioned in interview but yet on the official police report it seems there was only one phone between the two of them.

i could have sworn that on msnbc a few hours ago they said they found some guy that they had been looking for and are pretty sure that he isn't involved. i thought they were talking about that guy that went missing feb 1. i'm not sure though because i would think that more people would have heard about by now.

I saw the same interview by Clint Van Zandt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025