FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning - wait Afternoon!

I'm still stuck on the phone situation. I noticed late last night that only one phone number is listed on the police report for BOTH ron and misty. I ran that number and it came back as a cell. I then went on to search white pages and such looking for a landline to the house. No luck - I did find a landline but it was in Walden Parsons name - wasn't that the previous tennant? I think so.

I went back to the police report this morning and in the narrative NOTHING is said about misty calling ron just as he pulled into the property. NOTHING. Misty doesn't mention it and neither does Ron. Interesting that "officially" they don't talk about calling each other but on the media interviews Ron says this.

I don't believe there was another phone in the home. That could be why misty did not call 911 - she simply couldn't. In the 911 call you can clearly hear ron say "give me MY phone". If misty HAD called him - why didn't she use the phone she had in her hand to call?

Is there any way we can find out if Misty had a cell? I don't think she did - who paid for it? What about landlines? I know youcan have a phone in a fictious name - at least you used to be able to do that. Down here we still have a "Floyd, Pink" listed in our white pages. lol

IMO ron and misty didn't tell LE that she called him right before he got there - LE would have asked for BOTH phones. But yet they go on TV and say there was.

This phone thing really has me bugged.

Good points, and someone who knew her would also know she didn't have a phone.

What's the latest on this : Chad Eugene Reynolds, 25, a Marion County registered sexual predator??

Doesn't that track run parallel with I-10 across the state?

There are several large warehouses in the Glen St Mary/Macclenney area- Publix & Winn Dixie grocery stores and I believe Wal Mart or Target.

Yes, the track runs parallel with I-10 from Jax to Glen St. Mary, and parallel with St. Rte 17 from Buffalo Bluff into Jax.

It looks like the rail line near Haleigh's house runs straight up into Jacksonville rail yard, which conveniently then has a track that goes straight to Glen St. Mary (Biomom's town). I know it's a stretch, just throwing it out there.

I don't think its a stretch at all. The Bio mom does have some motives. She wouldn't have to pay child support anymore and I think someone said she had a life insurance policy on haleigh, but I haven't see that for a fact.

It just seems to be someone who knows the family and that house has got something to do with it. I wonder if FBI has looked in St. Mary?

I think the only AmTrack train on this line is the CARtrain from Sanford to Wash. D.C., although there may be one from Miami also. The rest would be freight and depending on load and delivery stops could be moving fast to very slow.

It looks like the rail line near Haleigh's house runs straight up into Jacksonville rail yard, which conveniently then has a track that goes straight to Glen St. Mary (Biomom's town). I know it's a stretch, just throwing it out there.

Here are the train schedules, both passenger and freight

http://www.amtrak.com/timetable/oct08/T04.pdf
http://www.trainweb.org/brettrw/fec/fec.html#schedule

According to this article http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/021609_trailer_jessica_lunsford_burns
it is the trailer that Couey lived in. Not the Lunsford trailer.

Hi, Having just read the article about the fire and articles that preceeded it about the case, I can see where there might be a point of concern.

Couey said that he kept her alive for several days before burying her outside the trailer.

LE { I think} says Jessica was killed right away and not kept alive.

Jessica's dad says police were negligent as he believes she was still alive in that trailer when officers knocked on the door and then failed to search the trailer. He had raised the possibility of suing LE for that, saying her life might have been spared had they searched.

I would think there would be plenty of proof she was held alive for several days in that closet. xox

Why would they have redacted information like that tho, JWG? I would think maybe it was a neighbor's name who is innocent in this instead.

Maybe to make sure that if the family read the report, they would not take matters into their own hands. This family, on both sides, appears to have some pretty "hot" heads and I am sure if they got wind that LE thought someone had Haliegh, they would be knocking that house down to get in and look for her.

Salem

This thread is in need of a sound effect....something like...

Whoooooooooooooooooooooosh!

:eek:uch: To avoid injury, please remember to keep hands & arms inside the thread at all times. :eek:uch:

LOL! I agree. I also like your term of parachuting in. That is what it feels like.

People say well its a cooincidence she got up right when Ron got home... but actually if you have ever lived with someone that has a night schedule and comes home around the same time... you often wake up around then.

I know when I was a teen I could sleep through anything! Once our neighbors house was hit by lightning and was on fire, fire truck etc had to be called, you can imagine quite a bit of commotion yet it never woke me up! I don't find it terribly suspicous if she didn't wake up when there was an abduction and also think she may have woken up a bit later because somewhere in her subconcous she did hear things but it took her a while to wake up, does that make any sense?

VB

Morning - wait Afternoon!

I'm still stuck on the phone situation. I noticed late last night that only one phone number is listed on the police report for BOTH ron and misty. I ran that number and it came back as a cell. I then went on to search white pages and such looking for a landline to the house. No luck - I did find a landline but it was in Walden Parsons name - wasn't that the previous tennant? I think so.

I went back to the police report this morning and in the narrative NOTHING is said about misty calling ron just as he pulled into the property. NOTHING. Misty doesn't mention it and neither does Ron. Interesting that "officially" they don't talk about calling each other but on the media interviews Ron says this.

I don't believe there was another phone in the home. That could be why misty did not call 911 - she simply couldn't. In the 911 call you can clearly hear ron say "give me MY phone". If misty HAD called him - why didn't she use the phone she had in her hand to call?

Is there any way we can find out if Misty had a cell? I don't think she did - who paid for it? What about landlines? I know youcan have a phone in a fictious name - at least you used to be able to do that. Down here we still have a "Floyd, Pink" listed in our white pages. lol

IMO ron and misty didn't tell LE that she called him right before he got there - LE would have asked for BOTH phones. But yet they go on TV and say there was.

This phone thing really has me bugged.

add to that the fact that the current transcripts of the 911 call have daddy saying "where's my f'ing phone". but this will all easily come out at some point. with 911 caller ID, and the call back 911 had to do, it all came from the same phone, if it was daddy's or minor child gf's, or a house phone. if it was daddy's I have to ask where is the minor child gf's phone that she used to call daddy, according to daddy.

FWIW, the trains schedules and what type were discussed in depth in another thread. I don't remember which thread but I think Kimster may have been one of the posters that sleuthed that angle.

Wow, I just saw on the news that there are a ton of police searching a feild near the home. Has there been a good lead? That sure seems like a whole lot police to be searching that area.

Even a prepaid phone has a number and LE would have listed that number under misty's name on the police report. I, too, think a phone is a necessity when you have two little ones in the home - but maybe it was another controlling act on dad's part.

I find it highly suspicious that a second phone is mentioned in interview but yet on the official police report it seems there was only one phone between the two of them.

definitely suspicious and worth looking into.

i wonder if they forgot to ask her for a # and then later when typing up the report, someone copied ron's # to her name since they lived at the same address, that they could use that # to get a hold of either of them if they needed to talk to them?

or maybe they both just happened to give the police the same #. i'm sure both phones are technically ron's.

Wow, I just saw on the news that there are a ton of police searching a feild near the home. Has there been a good lead? That sure seems like a whole lot police to be searching that area.
do you recall what media outlet? FOX, MSNBC, local?

Link, please?

I think I got that wrong, the article said car was found in Sumter County along U.S. 441. Sorry!

Oh my bad. I was thinking Putnam Co :confused: It does touch Sumter county in Lady Lake, but that is going south and he Chad R would have had to go East not south to get to Putnam,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms