FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say something as well. On HLN while they are talking about Haleigh's case they are showing video in the background. I have seen this twice now - as the story repeats. It shows a pickup truck and two guys loading what looks to be a big piece of "skirting" from a mobile home. They are laying it flat and its longer than the bed of the truck - then the camera zooms in and shows a cooler sitting on top of that skirting. The skirting is white and is the "lattice type" that you usually see around the bottom of mobile homes.

Did anyone else notice this?
I've had HLN on but didn't look at all of the video. I don't think it's anything new though. :confused:

Did Misty check into her myspace today again? Just curious, not going anywhere with that question.

Before this moves on any further, I want to welcome all the new posters! Things (as you can see) get heated in here and they move remarkably fast-so if you aren't greeted personally or your comments aren't responded to directly, YOU AREN'T BEING IGNORED! :)

We're glad you're here and please don't be shy.

Ok, back to this family tree thing...I am TOTALLY confused about Misty's siblings. I thought she has a brother who lives on Tyler. Am I even on the right missing person's case?:confused:

Thank you!
I was just looking to see if Jane VM's show was on. It was on, but all I saw were stories about other things, not Haleigh Cummings. That leaves Nancy Grace, later.
My impression of Misty is the same as that of a lot of posters here. It appears that she has been sort of on her own for a long time. I watched her on TV and listened to the 911 tape. She seems to be either very sleepy, or confused, or not too bright, and/or drugged (not necessarily with illegal drugs, maybe with prescribed drugs), or all of the above. Some 17-year-olds would be capable of babysitting a little 5-yr-old with Turner's syndrome, and the little brother, but IMO Misty is not such a person. IMO she looks like she can barely take care of herself.

Swag, I saw that the other day (the one guy had a cowboy hat on iIrc). It was footage of them checking cars on the highway outside of the trailer court, I believe.
Why show them loading a piece of skirting and a cooler on a truck tho? I haven't seen that yet - first time was today. I guess I missed it before. I saw the traffic stops to - but that was later in the video.

Misty Croslin’s myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=88648517

Tommy Croslin’s myspace (Misty’s Brother) hasn’t logged in since 07
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=81898882

DOB Sept 26, 1986
Wife: Lindsy

Lindsy’s myspace (Married to Tommy Croslin) last log in 2/12/09 www.myspace.com/lindsy_croslin
kids: 3
They live in Palatka and she grew up in Flagler Beach. They just bought their first home. She’s going to school to be a LPN and will graduate in July

Timothy Croslin’s myspace http://www.myspace.com/tim_tim1
(Misty’s Brother) DOB June 21, 1987 – Wife Chelsea(married 2-11-06) -Child 2 Occupation: Drywall finisher

Chelsea Croslin’s www.myspace.com/chelsea_croslin
Married to Timothy Croslin
Children: 2
DOB Sep 29 1987
Home town: Cape Cod
Birthplace: Falmouth mass

You rock momtective :blowkiss:

Why show them loading a piece of skirting and a cooler on a truck tho? I haven't seen that yet - first time was today. I guess I missed it before. I saw the traffic stops to - but that was later in the video.
Maybe because it's sensational? I really don't know, but I recall thinking that a child's body could fit in a cooler that size when I saw the footage.

I know with other searches, they have been scaled back then resumed, and scaled back again and resumed. This is kind of the norm I think.

But it has to be heartbreaking for a family to realize that search resources are limited to a great degree, especially after the 1st week.

Saturday was a complete black out as far as TV coverage, at least where I live. There wasn't one single story on TV about this case, until Geraldo's show last night. I thought that was quite odd.

remember it is post # 66 because undoubtedly, it will be asked again and again and again

Does anybody know whose truck has the Grave Digger signage on the back...that gave me the total creeps.

I was going to say something as well. On HLN while they are talking about Haleigh's case they are showing video in the background. I have seen this twice now - as the story repeats. It shows a pickup truck and two guys loading what looks to be a big piece of "skirting" from a mobile home. They are laying it flat and its longer than the bed of the truck - then the camera zooms in and shows a cooler sitting on top of that skirting. The skirting is white and is the "lattice type" that you usually see around the bottom of mobile homes.

Did anyone else notice this?

The video of them with the Lattice in the bed of truck laying it flat and then placing a cooler on top is a video I have already seen it was on yesterday as well. Then they showed the video of checking vehicles and handing the man in the van a flyer of Haleigh this is also one that I saw yesterday too.

Before this moves on any further, I want to welcome all the new posters! Things (as you can see) get heated in here and they move remarkably fast-so if you aren't greeted personally or your comments aren't responded to directly, YOU AREN'T BEING IGNORED! :)

Thank you so much! In my younger years I really wanted to be a P.I., Took the classes...TWICE! lol....but then the kids, and marriage, you get the picture. This is totally OT but every time I see someone post "super sleuth" I start singing that Rick James song...Super Freak with the words super sleuth in there..Im strange, I know!....:biggrin:

I know with other searches, they have been scaled back then resumed, and scaled back again and resumed. This is kind of the norm I think.

But it has to be heartbreaking for a family to realize that search resources are limited to a great degree, especially after the 1st week.

Saturday was a complete black out as far as TV coverage, at least where I live. There wasn't one single story on TV about this case, until Geraldo's show last night. I thought that was quite odd.

Even early on in the Caylee Anthony case, there were blackout days, especially early on. Haleigh's case is still "tragic", once it becomes "sensational" we will be hearing about it everyday, a tleast on the national stations.

Just to clear things up for people,

Tommy and Timmy are Misty's bros.

Lindsy Kate Croslin (maiden name Collins) married to Tommy with 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl.

Chelsea (don't know maiden name) is married to Timmy with 2 girls and a boy on the way.

NO SISTERS.

Carry on.....

Oh and Chelsea has a new "Hayleigh" photo album on her MS, lots of new picss to be seen there......

She looked so happy in the pictures and while i know pics cant tell everything,she looks to be very well taken care of. I love the pic with her in the sunglasses looking like "Miss Priss". Poor baby,makes me sad. The pictures of JR.,the thing he made for her was heartbreaking.:frown:

Thank you so much! In my younger years I really wanted to be a P.I., Took the classes...TWICE! lol....but then the kids, and marriage, you get the picture. This is totally OT but every time I see someone post "super sleuth" I start singing that Rick James song...Super Freak with the words super sleuth in there..Im strange, I know!....:biggrin:
Hey, makes sense to me! :crazy:

Bond wrote:
...Misty's brother....

Methinks his whereabouts need to be VERY closely accounted for...

Mmmm... I'm with you.

Great, now I am going to be singing she's a super sleuth, super sleuth everytime I see it too! LOL

Hi Dev, I think your idea that LE thinks less media attention at this point inthe case is right on. It fits with the Sheriff saying they don't need a thousand people searching, in fact I think they have stopped searches. They want to talk to someone who has not been seen or heard from since Feb 1st and they might be looking at a link to Haleigh, even though she disappeared several days later.

Mostly, I think they want the perp to think they have nothing going on, no new leads on where to search {mentioned on FOX} and zoning in on a man who most likely couldn't be the one who took Haleigh. This will lull the perp into a false sense of security and hopefully he/she will take the bait and spill some beans.

Thanks, scandi! The person who hasn't been seen/heard from since Feb. 1, is that that Chad guy?
I agree about lulling the perp into a false sense of security. A long time ago there was a case of a woman's disappearance that I followed in the news (didn't have internet back then) and the police began to close in around the person they thought was the kidnapper, and he committed suicide. Result: the woman's body (poor soul was presumed dead by then) was never found. No ending for the mystery. Horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarah0