FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She hasn't thought about asking LE? OMG... You would think that the one story that changes everytime the sun goes down would be the first thing you ask LE about!
I think I'd be sitting on LE's doorstep 24/7 asking them so many questions they'd get tired of me! :)

Did I miss something? Is there a gun missing?

Misti has recently mentioned that a cousin who "messed with her" when she was younger, came by for a visit a couple of weeks ago, oh and btw he stole one the guns from the house when he left

no clue if any of that is true, whether the gun was reported stolen if it was, etc... it creates more questions than it answers

I'm otherwise not making judgements on the case, but I can answer the thing about Turner's syndrome. It is a condition present at or shortly after conception. It is a chromosomal disorder where a female has only one X chromosome (type XO and not XX). Since it is defined as this, you cannot have a male with the condition. It is associated with poor growth, a defect called space/form blindness, and later in life delay/absence of puberty. Females with this condition are infertile. It does not affect lifespan or general intelligence. It is not associated with any maternal patterns i.e. drug use or alcohol abuse.
Thank you! There has been some good information about this syndrome on previous threads. I know I, for one, am getting an education on this disorder which I'd never heard about before.

I don't live or never have lived in a mobile home, anyone know how easy these locks are to pick?

Any lock is easy to pick if you know how to do it.. LOL

The regular lock installed on mobile home doors are not always that good but then you average Kwikset brand entry lock on regular houses are not anything to write grandma about. Unless yo have a dead bolt anyone with a little practice can get in with no problem.

Misti has recently mentioned that a cousin who "messed with her" when she was younger, came by for a visit a couple of weeks ago, oh and btw he stole one the guns from the house when he left

no clue if any of that is true, whether the gun was reported stolen if it was, etc... it creates more questions than it answers

How old is the cousin, when and how did he mess with her? Name? how do they know he stole a gun? what kind?

Yeah, but wasn't RC's quoted as saying he had ONE gun, a Baretta?

Do we know if they have released the home back to Ron?
I don't believe they have yet. Which is unusual, too.

They must have a reason to come back tho. Anita~ It one one of my first thoughts...they found something to match back at the house.

Unbelievably easy. Dont really even have to pick. Just slide a credit card in and voila!

their back door had a deadbolt lock on it. i'm not sure about the front door, but i would guess that it had a deadbolt too.

How old is the cousin, when and how did he mess with her? Name? how do they know he stole a gun? what kind?
He supposedly molested one of Misty's cousins, is a RSO who lives in Tennessee, and stole Ron's gun on his recent visit to Ron & Misty. No name given and no information if Ron reported the gun stolen. Just reported last night on Geraldo's show that Misty is suspicious this guy could've taken Haleigh. MOO

Is that little wired cage by porch a chicken coop? Did I just see a chicken?
Do they have a dog?

Every time I see bio mom/g'ma on TV I develop more respect from them. When she was saying she didn't approve of 17 watching her kids, she stopped and searched for the words to say something like "but I was 17 when I had kids soooo...." Like she understood that she had a right not to like it, but also understood she had kids to take care of at 17 too so maybe it wasn't fair to judge. I just find it refreshing after the A Family...

Someone scopes out the house for a while, sees what goes on with the family. Dad's hours for work. Misty home with the children.

Possibly her leaving to do otherwise, take smoke breaks or general schedule that would take her attention away from the house.

They decide that night is the night to go ahead with their plan, They open the screen door and prop it open with the cynderblock as to make it easier to get out with child they sneak in when no adult is looking paying attention or at home? They hide out in the house until everyone is asleep. Unlock and open the back door. They turn the light on and get a feel for wether or not it's going to wake someone, maybe Haleigh gets up they grab her, or maybe they sneak in room and take Haleigh out of the bed. If it was really dark in the house they wouild have had to turn on the light to get to her??? They don't turn it off when leaving just head out the door.

He supposedly molested one of Misty's cousins, is a RSO who lives in Tennessee, and stole Ron's gun on his recent visit to Ron & Misty. No name given and no information if Ron reported the gun stolen. Just reported last night on Geraldo's show that Misty is suspicious this guy could've taken Haleigh. MOO

Very good lead. This guy is bad news. Has anyone tracked down the family tree???

We have to be able to come up with a name on this guy.

I have not had a chance to catch up on this thread (#24) yet--grandbaby took priority over my time--so I don't know if this has been mentioned.

In one of the videos that I watched the other night, there is a shot of a couple of detectives looking into the driver's side passenger door of a red/maroon van.

I have been trying all day to remember where I saw this video and when, and I just cannot recall. It had to be within the past few days--probably sometime since Friday--as I don't remember watching anything until they held one of the press conferences at 4pm. It possibly was on Thursday, but I am more inclined to think that it was on Friday, that I watched this video.

The detectives were standing next to the van which looked to be parked on the pavement--the driver's side passenger door was slid open and one of the detectives appeared to be leaning into the van.

Maybe this will help someone to track down the van that Misty refers to when discussing the blanket issue.

I will add it's my belief we are dealing with a sophistocated pedophile here. Well versed. I think he is an older man late 40's even early 50's. Lived or frequented the area. Perhaps friend of known pedophile's in the area???
There sure are alot of them around there, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic