FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3318736#post3318736

This is a link to JWG's the map of where he thought they may be searching today.

This is the address of the. SOUTH PUTNAM CHURCH (Mission) PO Box 107, 109 Park Ave Pomona Park, FL 32181

Pastor: Rev. Alfred Johns

This is suppose to be Kyle Johns father who lives 212 Monroe Ave which is on the same route as the tracking dogs took.

From what I can tell the lines up with the church location from what is on the map.
This pastor was at the search site this weekend

News article about this pastor
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131393&catid=3

This is the same family bases on this birthday list I found on the South Baptist Directory Newsletter
Mrs Ann [Alfred] Johns birthday is Feb 7
http://www.sjrba.org/clientimages/20923/february2009.pdf

I find that fact that they were searching in that area, Ron C. lived in that area 2 address's ago and the pastors church is right there.

May be nothing but thought I would throw this into the mix

It's also been occurring to me how this "instant family" really helped her bond with her sisters-in-law, both of whom have young kids. The more I think about it, the more I see her as relishing the role she had taking care of the kids and getting together with her brothers' wives...as opposed to someone who resented it because she couldn't go out partying. Remember, she hasn't lived in this area that long, so the SIL's are probably her main friends...and they have kids.

jmo but I doubt she was allowed to have any friends.

Curiouser and curiouser... I hope nothing ever happens in my family so that it so dissected. So many innocent people get their lives torn apart. The SO's should get theirs. No doubt. It is the innocent family and people close to them that really suffer.
As much as I would like to win the lottery, I would hate for the media to intrude into my life. It is not perfect, but it is mine.
You are right. It is the reason I decided not to become a movie star. hehehe

How bout this...

RC gets Haleigh from the bus stop.
RC leaves for work.
Misty's "people" come over, which includes children Haleighs age.
It's getting warm in that trailer with 70 degree temps.
Front door is opened, has screen porch. So they open the back door too in an effort to watch the children maybe?
Misty asks someone with some muscle to get that back door open.
Children are playing in the yard. In and out in and out the back door..WHAM...would you PLEASE stop slamming that screen door??!?"
They get high maybe.
Company leaves. Misty is exhausted..or burned out.
Haleigh and Butterbean are in the house somewhere.
Misty shuts the front door. Doesn't think about the back door. It's not usually open and it slips her mind.
Misty falls asleep on the sofa.
Wakes up, still daylight, sunset maybe. Maybe an hour or so later.
Butterbean is there, in the yard, in the house, either or.
Haleigh is GONE.
Misty runs all over the neighborhood looking for Haleigh.
She is FREAKING. She's lost Haleigh. RC is going to kill her if she doesn't find her. She can't call anyone! She has hours to come up with some excuse.
It's now 3 am. He's going to be here any minute. She's got to do something before he gets here. So she picks up the phone and calls him OR she meets him at the front door and says "the back door is open and your daughter is gone.
Why did she fixate on the door and that cinder block?
Because that IS the reason she knows Haleigh is gone. She KNOWS that's how Haleigh got out of the house because SHE left the door open. So she IS telling the truth...in a backwards, twisted sort of way.
It's just that the intruder/predator/kidnapper is a phantom.

tada!!!

Between 5:30ish and 8 pm when there is no details of what was going on in that house!
I would like to respectfully disagree MDO (my plpp :) ) - I believe whatever happened - happened at least after 10 - I say this because Jr. was asleep - he knows nothing. He never woke up and the bedroom door was probably shut and maybe even the TV turned up just a little. Nope - if "it" was between 5:30 and 8 - we'd seen and heard way before now. Jr. has been "talked" too - both by LE AND bio-mom's side. And if he'd heard or seen or said ANYTHING - we would know by now - with this group - you betcha.

So we'll agree to disagree - you take the 5:30 - 8 time period and I get the 10:00 - on time slot

to keep things confusing the company he works for seems to me to run three eight hour shifts, not one job posting for 12 hour days.

A typical 8 hour shift makes more sense since we know he picks Haleigh up from the bus stop after 3.
I thought the 12 hr. shift was stretching it a bit too, just because it's so unusual unless he were in LE, EMS or a hospital. 8 or 10 hrs. is more common. MOO

I would like to respectfully disagree MDO (my plpp :) ) - I believe whatever happened - happened at least after 10 - I say this because Jr. was asleep - he knows nothing. He never woke up and the bedroom door was probably shut and maybe even the TV turned up just a little. Nope - if "it" was between 5:30 and 8 - we'd seen and heard way before now. Jr. has been "talked" too - both by LE AND bio-mom's side. And if he'd heard or seen or said ANYTHING - we would know by now - with this group - you betcha.

So we'll agree to disagree - you take the 5:30 - 8 time period and I get the 10:00 - on time slot

I think what happened between that time could have led to what happened after 10. For example:
If she were cooking and smoke filled the house, would she open the backdoor to air it out? What about the children eating? Did Haleigh not eat enough for Misty to be satisfied after she stood and cooked for a while, or did Haleigh verbally say she didn't like what she had in front of her? When Haleigh was told to take a bath, is it possible she dumped out Misty's favorite shampoo?
Did Misty really put them to bed physically? Or did she just tell them to go to bed? Maybe they were on her nerves and she told them to go to bed early and they kept getting up?
I think that the events between the time that the family left up until the time she says she went to bed is what will determine what happened. I do think that after 10-3 was when a coverup started and ended..

I thought the 12 hr. shift was stretching it a bit too, just because it's so unusual unless he were in LE, EMS or a hospital. 8 or 10 hrs. is more common. MOO

If he works an 8 hour day, then he would have been home when the a/c guy was there, and her brother, nephews, and niece? Shift starts at 7 done at 3 or a little earlier depending on how much time for lunch?

How bout this...

RC gets Haleigh from the bus stop.
RC leaves for work.
Misty's "people" come over, which includes children Haleighs age.
It's getting warm in that trailer with 70 degree temps.
Front door is opened, has screen porch. So they open the back door too in an effort to watch the children maybe?
Misty asks someone with some muscle to get that back door open.
Children are playing in the yard. In and out in and out the back door..WHAM...would you PLEASE stop slamming that screen door??!?"
They get high maybe.
Company leaves. Misty is exhausted..or burned out.
Haleigh and Butterbean are in the house somewhere.
Misty shuts the front door. Doesn't think about the back door. It's not usually open and it slips her mind.
Misty falls asleep on the sofa.
Wakes up, still daylight, sunset maybe. Maybe an hour or so later.
Butterbean is there, in the yard, in the house, either or.
Haleigh is GONE.
Misty runs all over the neighborhood looking for Haleigh.
She is FREAKING. She's lost Haleigh. RC is going to kill her if she doesn't find her. She can't call anyone! She has hours to come up with some excuse.
It's now 3 am. He's going to be here any minute. She's got to do something before he gets here. So she picks up the phone and calls him OR she meets him at the front door and says "the back door is open and your daughter is gone.
Why did she fixate on the door and that cinder block?
Because that IS the reason she knows Haleigh is gone. She KNOWS that's how Haleigh got out of the house because SHE left the door open. So she IS telling the truth...in a backwards, twisted sort of way.
It's just that the intruder/predator/kidnapper is a phantom.

tada!!!

I just can't see any scenerio where something happened to her when JR. was around/awake. Maybe I'm wrong but he's 4, old enough to "spill the beans" about a lot of things I think.

I think that's a strong possibility why she might not want to reveal what (may have) happened, if she knows. At her age, being with him might be more important than anything else to her. Even admitting she unlocked the door could send her out of the house ~ and losing him. MOO

Unfortunately, there are lots of women with the same affliction waaaaaayyyyy old enough to know better.

Excellent point! Something I've been thinking about today is Ron telling the police dispatcher he had a gun ... and was even willing to shoot the guy in the back of the police car... Having LE in the family, I know how careful they are about rolling up on any scene/family where a gun is present... Yet it didn't seem like the police could have been that "mean" to him, or arrested him, since he had a good demeanor on camera with the sheriff the next day. I wonder if Ron is really just a hot head that spouts off all that crazy stuff but a lot of it is really "just talk" and the locals really know it.

This is a good read....

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131465&catid=3

Hi Anita, I read here this morning that Haleigh weighed about 39 lbs. I wonder if that could really be true? So small for age 5 ;}

I haven't finished reading the thread, so someone else may have answered this. My granddaughter has Turner Syndrome. The average adult height for TS girls is 4'6" w/o growth hormones. With hormones, it's about 5', so she is about right for 5 with hormones. I saw in the custody transcript that she also has a cardiologist. If she needs a cardiologist she probably has aortic stenosis (which, in my granddaughter's case, requires multiple surgeries). She also has problems with her kidneys (according to the transcripts). Often TS girls have 3 kidneys, but only one or two functioning. These would also affect her growth rate. My granddaughter is 7 and wears a size 5 (finally!) and she takes growth hormones.

jmo but I doubt she was allowed to have any friends.

I wish I'd seen her Myspace page before it went private, to see how many friends she had on it. I saw it quickly before it switched and I thought she had a whole lot of friends listed. He couldn't have been too controlling since he let her have computer access apparently and we all know how dangerous computers can be! LOL

Do we (not me) but any of you...know where Misty moved to Florida from? Does anyone know where her mother Lisa lives?

I can't remember who posted it, but said it was a clear night with a big moon so it wouldn't have been completely dark that night. Underground weather said it was overcast?

Would this have made a difference to Haleigh?

I posted about the moon. I am positive about it. I was looking at it, thinking about Caylee and was even late to work the next morning (I go in at "o dark thirty"). When I called the boss to tell him I was running 15 minutes late he said "it must be that gigantic full moon" as a joke. I know for sure what it was like that night 90 miles Southeast of their house.

It was a far cry from dark - one of those nights when you wouldn't even think about a flashlight - extremely bright...

If he works an 8 hour day, then he would have been home when the a/c guy was there, and her brother, nephews, and niece? Shift starts at 7 done at 3 or a little earlier depending on how much time for lunch?
It sure would change the timeline and possibilities. But, I don't recall anything about him being home that evening when her brother was over and thought he said he went to work right after getting Haleigh home. MOO

Hello everyone, I am a long time lurker of a few years who finally got to register. My Husband does maintenance and he works 12 hr shifts. A lot of the jobs in my area such as factories have 12 hr shifts. My mother and sister even work 12 hr shifts. I don't think a 12 hr shift is that uncommon. Also, my husbands cousin works at a box factory his hours are 3pm to 3 am. Anyway, I usually jump to the last few pages of each thread everytime I check on this case. I was wondering if anyone else was suspicious about the blanket that was washed? I have been thinking about it all weekend wondering if it was really pee'd on or if maybe it had other incriminating evidence??? Just a thought!

I haven't finished reading the thread, so someone else may have answered this. My granddaughter has Turner Syndrome. The average adult height for TS girls is 4'6" w/o growth hormones. With hormones, it's about 5', so she is about right for 5 with hormones. I saw in the custody transcript that she also has a cardiologist. If she needs a cardiologist she probably has aortic stenosis (which, in my granddaughter's case, requires multiple surgeries). She also has problems with her kidneys (according to the transcripts). Often TS girls have 3 kidneys, but only one or two functioning. These would also affect her growth rate. My granddaughter is 7 and wears a size 5 (finally!) and she takes growth hormones.

Are behavior problems common in little children with Turner's syndrome? I figure there might be some just from being ill with the cardiac and kidney problems. Poor Hayleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452