FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused. I thought the Bard's lived in Pa? If so, how did Ronald live next door to them?

I also see they or at least he is a reverend..

"Services will be Thursday at 11 a.m. at Howard L. Sipes Funeral Home in McConnellsburg, Pa. The Rev. Donald and Phyllis Bard will officiate. Burial will be at Union Cemetery in McConnellsburg."

They are either snowbirds or have moved permanently to FL.

The wheels of CPS - DCF turn very slowly! I'm sure RC and MC were on their radar - whether their "investigation" had been closed yet - we don't know. Maybe RC was upset because DCF had come out and interviewed him - some of those social workers can be quite intimidating!!! Maybe he thought things weren't looking so good. Who knows. Maybe when the SW dropped by, unannounced, the house was dirty, the kids were dirty, SW's will even look in the refrigerator and kitchen cabinets! Maybe no food in the house. We just don't know.

Just knowing that DCF was involved will not bode well for RC if mom decides to take him back to court for custody IMO.

I think you're right, Bio Mom does seem like she's turned it around. That's why I think CPS (or DCF) had an easy way to clean up this situation, if as the Sheriff said, they were aware of the 17 year old in the house and IF they found other things wrong in the home. I know things slip thru the cracks and resources are taxed like Pirate said, but DCF had an easy out and didn't take it. It just makes me think "maybe" things weren't that bad in this home as some people here seem to want to believe... Of course, who knows, maybe they were :( I guess I just get my back up because people act like they "know" these people when none of us know the true facts. Me included!

It's time for me to take a break from this case. Praying for Haleigh and all those involved. No matter how they (both parents) raised these kids, it's apparent to me they loved her dearly.

OT/

CeeKer- I hope you will return after a break...You have given alot of good info. and insight and i appreciate it very much.

Haleigh missing is so frustrating. A child just doesn't disappear off the face of the earth. A whole week and nothing. Everybody has alibis, everybody checks out. SO WHO TOOK THIS CHILD.:furious:

Oops. Maybe I should read the thread first. Sorry about posting what's already been posted. My bad.

I don't get that either, even if she's young, which she is, I would think that finding your boyfriend's daughter missing at 3:00 am would have you on that phone right away. Now, there are some people who have had a lot of contact with the police that are afraid to call the police for anything, but I would think this situation would trump any fear of police.

yes, but we're talking about someone who doesn't know the difference between 3 or 4 inches and 3 or 4 feet. her mind is not normal IMO. what you or i as normal intelligence people would do doesn't apply to her necessarily. i really do think, the more i hear from her, she is cognitively impaired.

Haleigh missing is so frustrating. A child just doesn't disappear off the face of the earth. A whole week and nothing. Everybody has alibis, everybody checks out. SO WHO TOOK THIS CHILD.:furious:

NO one has checked out. We know nothing about any one's alibi, at all!

EXACTLY!!!! If my child were missing....I would be in front of every camera I could find...begging! And if I was not in front of a camera I would be out doing anything and everything I could to find my daughter. They have closed ranks and almost gone into seclusion. Not a good sign imo. Yes, Ron did beg Tim to stay, however you can look at that in a couple of different ways.

Ron was out searching on horseback yesterday. I saw the video on the news.

yes, but we're talking about someone who doesn't know the difference between 3 or 4 inches and 3 or 4 feet. her mind is not normal IMO. what you or i as normal intelligence people would do doesn't apply to her necessarily. i really do think, the more i hear from her, she is cognitively impaired.
I don't think she is impaired. I think she is young, naive, inexperienced and intimidated by all the "high-falutin' " media types with bright lights and microphones and LE in uniforms with badges and dectectives in suits. I guess I would call it "communcation challenged".

Ron was out searching on horseback yesterday. I saw the video on the news.

Well....Ok. My bad on that. But, I still think it's hinky they are not talking to the media. Thanks for pointing that out. :blowkiss:

Morning All-

Well...Thank Goodness we can eliminate someone!..? Great work trying to sort this all out, on one continuous thread. Not sure of all the reasons for that, but i think most "key players" have been established. Now praying someone spills some beans and Haleigh can be found.

Have a good day Everyone

Me, too.

I wish we had more answers about:

the blankets
the van
the missing gun
cellphone records

I'm getting tired trying to determine who is related to whom how....

Do SOs have to report their status to landlords? My guess is they do so who rents to these SOBs?

Do SOs have to report their status to employers? My guess is they do so who hires these SOBs?

It's extreme risky bizness for both I just can't see anyone in their right mind doing it willingly.. How :crazy: is that?

In Louisiana, their picture is a little tiny thing in the newspaper announcing that he/she is an SO, and their address is posted. It is always in the ad section.

Most reputable landlords around here will have the prospective tenant go to the Police Dept. if in city limits or the Sheriff's Office if in the parish and get a criminal background check done. It is almost like a rap sheet. I think it costs $5.00 here.

Actually the only laws a person has to adhere to when renting privately owned property are the Fair Housing Laws. I guess if you want to rent to a LOT of SO's, then you can. I would call them Slimelords. I wonder how many of their rentals end up being crime scenes?

And yes, you are supposed to tell your employer but some do not. If you lie on your application, you can lose your job. I think people have a right to know if they are working with or near a SO.

ETA: I think when a SO gets out of prison wherever they live should have a picture sign in the yard stating "I am a Sexual Offender/Predator!"

Me, too.

I wish we had more answers about:

the blankets
the van
the missing gun
cellphone records

I'm getting tired trying to determine who is related to whom how....

The blankets and the van are driving me nutz....that is a big piece of this puzzle.

Well....Ok. My bad on that. But, I still think it's hinky they are not talking to the media. Thanks for pointing that out. :blowkiss:

My guess: George could have suggested they cool it with the media....

moo

maybe haleigh wasn't required to attend school this year because of her age, but once she was signed up and going, then the attendence rules would apply to her?

or maybe someone did threaten ron with jail time, even if they couldn't actually enforce it? but ron wouldn't know that......

Maybe some friend or relative told him, "hey, if your kid misses so many days, you go to jail," or maybe there's a mandatory school attendance clause in the custody papers and, right or wrong, he thinks that means he can go to jail if she keeps missing school.

If it is against the law for Ron to actually be dating (living with) Misti, a 17 year old, who was 16 when they got together, in the long run isn't he a SO like like most of his neighbors? You can be labeled a SO if you are 19 dating a 16 in some states.

I think that one reason for the silence of the people from that neighborhood is that they are either living with, related to or otherwise a rso themselves. There are so many there!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove