FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 things to throw out there...
1) Cinder blocks are usually readily available in a trailer park. You can see them scattered all over the place.

2) Did the little boy go to pre-school? If not did Misty have the responsibility of watching him all day too while RC slept?

According to one report, the cinder block seems to have come from a pile about 50 feet away from the trailer. It makes no sense that someone would carry a cinder block on their way to an adbuction.

I believe the cinder block may be important for more than one reason. I hate to even mention this possibility, but cinder blocks can be used to weigh down bodies too.

And IMO what doesn't sit right is Ron, not Misty. I think he is keeping her close because they are both involved and Misty is covering for Ron. I don't think he would be anywhere near her if he thought she alone had anything to do with Haleigh's "abduction". Very suspicious pair. I wish we knew if Haleigh was in school that day, what hours Ron worked, when did he take a lunch, dinner break etc. We have no verified facts from LE.

With his criminal history, I am sure he understands the concept of keeping his friends close and enemies closer.
If I were in his shoes, and one person held the answers, I would do just as he is doing, no matter how hard that may be. The more he acts as if he believes in her, the more she will talk, and the more she will inadvertently talk about that night.

But how do you explain LE not doing a poly on them then? If they thought them involved in any way....they would have. That speaks volumes.

Crystal (sp?) stated on Friday's NG show when MB hosted that she was asked by the FBI to take a poly on Wed or Thurs but that the poly had not taken place by airtime Fri. Crystal also said she did not know when the poly would take place. I do believe FBI will give her and her mother a poly especially now that LE is going to a more investigative search.

Salem

tehcloser - while catching up on the thread, I see you already have this information. Sorry to post before getting to the end :)

According to one report, the cinder block seems to have come from a pile about 50 feet away from the trailer. It makes no sense that someone would carry a cinder block on their way to an adbuction.

I believe the cinder block may be important for more than one reason. I hate to even mention this possibility, but cinder blocks can be used to weigh down bodies too.
Funny how RC went on and on about that cinderblock too. He "never seen" it around. Hadn't lived there THAT long to know - might have come from the back yard - didn't go out there much, don't know - could have been there, just didn't see it.

C'mon now. You have LITTLE kids - they are EVERYWHERE. Especially when you move into a new house. Kids explore - and you follow. Yet never saw that cinderblock - nope - didn't see it. ?????

My feeling is that they are both covering up. MC seems genuinely scared - of making the wrong statement to media. She seems so beaten down by him. I listened many times to the 911 call. She is so unsure of herself and frightened - of HIM. He is overly dramatic with his ranting, etc. A Dad would be out looking for her with flashlight, car, phone and pounding on doors. He is far too focused on threats to kill somebody. It's as if he already knows what happened to her. Waay too much drama and indignation. In a case like this, there is drama enough without trying to create more.

He is trying too hard to make his case. Something bad happened to Haleigh and Misty is the poor schlepp who got stuck being the "cover" person. Any real parent would have called 911 THEMSELVES and not leave it to a stumbling bumbling teenager to try and explain the situation clearly. The whole 911 call was about as clear as mud. The dispatcher had to ask to speak to him. Good grief, I would have snatched the phone away from MC immediately. He knows enough to realize that was just the dispatcher on the other end, not the officers on the way out there.

The whole washing the blankets story doesn't fit into an abduction scenario. That's why there is so much speculation on this board about it - it doesn't fit. When she is interviewed, she seems so resigned and very tired of keeping her story straight. Watch his facial expressions when she speaks. He tries to direct her in her statements. He has to contain his anger in front of the cameras. He seems like an abuser to me. In many ways. I don't think his children escaped his wrath.

I'm hoping you are wrong, but I'm afraid you are right. I was struck by his threats on the 911 call. I 'm starting to think that he is either involved in Hayleigh's disappearance and/or he knows who took his daughter - and why.

With his criminal history, I am sure he understands the concept of keeping his friends close and enemies closer.
If I were in his shoes, and one person held the answers, I would do just as he is doing, no matter how hard that may be. The more he acts as if he believes in her, the more she will talk, and the more she will inadvertently talk about that night.

ITA !! This seems to fit.....

Thery are willing. They filled out the paperwork and everything but LE has not had them do it. It's LE that's not getting it done. Not them. That tells me LE does not think it's necessary, that they don't think they are involved.

Wasn't bio-mom supposed to do it before she got sick & then the day after there was another excuse?

Funny how RC went on and on about that cinderblock too. He "never seen" it around. Hadn't lived there THAT long to know - might have come from the back yard - didn't go out there much, don't know - could have been there, just didn't see it.

C'mon now. You have LITTLE kids - they are EVERYWHERE. Especially when you move into a new house. Kids explore - and you follow. Yet never saw that cinderblock - nope - didn't see it. ?????

Yes, deliberately distancing himself from the cinderblock that was propping the door to his trailer open, the door that his daughter was "abducted through". Sorry, Ron, I don't buy it.

Is it just me or is it strange that biomom hasn't taken a poly? Even if LE doesn't suspect her, wouldn't they giver her one just to be on the safe side or am I totally off?

I doubt he was threatened with jail time for missed school at that age. Either Ron was exaggerating or there was more to the reports they were getting on him.
I'm betting it was missed school with some other neglect issues. I also wonder about how the kids were dressed, the food in the house, and if Hayleigh came to school tired or hygiene was an issue.
I wish somehow we could hear from other parents at the school or neighbors about some of this stuff.

In Florida, parents of school age children will be brought up on charges if their child misses too many school days with "unexcused" absences, even in the early grades. Guidance counselors work with child welfare agencies and LE and parents are required to follow through on getting their kids to school or charges will be brought.

"E .... If the Board's final determination is that the strategies of the child study team are appropriate, and the parent, guardian, or other person in charge of the child still refuses to participate or cooperate, the Superintendent may seek criminal prosecution for non-compliance with compulsory school attendance."

http://www.putnamschools.org/board/board_policy/Policy%20Chapter%205.00/Policy%205.04.pdf

Wasn't bio-mom supposed to do it before she got sick & then the day after there was another excuse?
Mom "collapsed" or "broke down" on Friday. It was agreed upon to send her home Fri with Jr - to be with new baby and maybe get some distance - she wasn't eating or drinking. She was right back there on Sunday - and that's when the families "pulled together" and had Jr's b-day. It seems she just needed some time to regroup. She seemed much better last night.

If LE were serious about her - they would have polygraphed her way sooner. It may still come - but they don't seem to be real worried about it.

Good theory. However, I don't think he would be able to keep his temper in check. IMO he is the type who would pound first and listen later.

Well, as we all know, there are not enough hours in the day to read all these posts, so I have a question. Has it been established if the back door was still "wide open" when RC pulled into the drive? If it was, then MC wasn't in the least frightened of whoever might still be lurking around. My first instinct would have been to grab the child that was left and get out! If the door was still propped open and she was standing waiting on him, then she wasn't scared at all (at least of an intruder).

I'm going to try and follow these threads to see if anyone knows the above question, but honestly, it's getting old trying to keep up. This is ridiculous.

My feeling is that they are both covering up. MC seems genuinely scared - of making the wrong statement to media. She seems so beaten down by him. I listened many times to the 911 call. She is so unsure of herself and frightened - of HIM. He is overly dramatic with his ranting, etc. A Dad would be out looking for her with flashlight, car, phone and pounding on doors. He is far too focused on threats to kill somebody. It's as if he already knows what happened to her. Waay too much drama and indignation. In a case like this, there is drama enough without trying to create more.

He is trying too hard to make his case. Something bad happened to Haleigh and Misty is the poor schlepp who got stuck being the "cover" person. Any real parent would have called 911 THEMSELVES and not leave it to a stumbling bumbling teenager to try and explain the situation clearly. The whole 911 call was about as clear as mud. The dispatcher had to ask to speak to him. Good grief, I would have snatched the phone away from MC immediately. He knows enough to realize that was just the dispatcher on the other end, not the officers on the way out there.

The whole washing the blankets story doesn't fit into an abduction scenario. That's why there is so much speculation on this board about it - it doesn't fit. When she is interviewed, she seems so resigned and very tired of keeping her story straight. Watch his facial expressions when she speaks. He tries to direct her in her statements. He has to contain his anger in front of the cameras. He seems like an abuser to me. In many ways. I don't think his children escaped his wrath.

I share your feelings, hornswoggled. My impression is that Misty is petrified of RC. I believe she would cover for him--even if it's only out of fear for her life.

On the other hand, RC's nature tells me he would be doubting Misty's story by now. Just as many of the posters here have wondered if Misty may have been "entertaining" when Hayleigh went missing--RC's mind would have gone there too. And when it did, you can bet she would have had to be very afraid. Women don't "mess around" on men like RC...

My instincts tell me that Misty is covering for RC. Otherwise he would have had a meltdown and had to be pried off of her by now.

Still thinking about my above ^.

Rc and MC have only been together for 5 months. If that would have been my child - I would be FURIOUS with that person. Its not like that have a long history of child rearing. I would be FURIOUS that the door was not checked before going to bed - I would be FURIOUS that 911 wasn't called immediately. I would be FURIOUS at myself for allowing someone so irresponsible to care for my children. Yet, he's not. He sure was FURIOUS and life threatening on that 911 call. Makes one stop and think. He's out walking around, with his arm around her, etc.

Doesn't fit. Kick her to the curb - send her back to mommy. He doesn't have anything to lose - he already lost HIS CHILD.

Something doesn't sit right with these two.

Yes, Swag, everything is all lovey dovey isn't it when the worst thing in your life has jsut happened and by all account the person that had the responsibility to look after the most important people in your life failed in her duties, and with all Ronald's ranting and raving at the 911 LE dispatcher on killing the perp and then the shooting the perp through the window of the police car window but yet he walking around with his arms all around Girlfriend, caressing her leg, nope not after 5 months. JMO but I'm not buying what they're selling.

Not that I know of. That's the first I heard of it.

ETA...I knew she collapsed...I meant I had not heard any one say she was using that as an excuse to avoid poly.

Good theory. However, I don't think he would be able to keep his temper in check. IMO he is the type who would pound first and listen later.
ITA - that man has anger issues. Its been 8 days. Once he had the chance to be with her alone - the gloves come off. Plus LE has already commented on her age and the "illegality" of it. He (dad) has to know that just the age thing alone is not going to look good to a custody judge. Nope - it ain't fittin'.

All he knows of the relationship that Misty has with the kids is what he sees when he is physically there.
He has no clue what happens when he is not home. The kids could be very mean to her, (not their fault at all, possibly from their own mother), and her go through things she can't tell him about because if she does, he will show her the door. So she takes it, and takes it and takes it till she has had enough..
And because she is so good to them, and they are so good to her when he is there, he has no reason to think anything would be wrong, or she would do anything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove