FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why only 1 child? Why not her son as well?

Maybe she felt first the daughter, as she was more at risk in that household? I don't know.

I'm sure that LE is pulled in multiple directions on this one.

I read on FoxNews article today that social services had been called to the house (but not police) and since they had only lived there a short time, I thought that was pretty quick to start having problems there. Have we gotten any info on why SS went out there...maybe because Haleigh had missed alot of school? Maybe the biomom called to have them check? SS doesn't just go out for a visit for no reason...I think there was some fighting going on there, IMO.

I also heard last night that the new posters say "endangered child" not abducted child. Greta asked why the change and was told that the original wording was a mistake to begin with???

It would raise too much suspicion, If this is the case... It's playing out beautifully. She's safe and right now everyone is looking at dad and his girlfriend.. LE isn't even pressuring for a poly-graph from bio-mom or her family they have signed to take one supposedly and LE just hasn't acted upon it.

I'm just guessing here, but the fact that Ron was living with and sleeping with an underage girl might have been enough in court to regain custody?? Not to mention the child not attending school. Both together - so long as mom is clean and not using - she would have both kids without having to steal them.

as for an accident inside the house (child ingesting alcohol or drugs or accidentally drowning or choking or the other million ways kids can hurt themselves) that would be a reason to lie - to not lose custody of the remaining child. jmho

I was just looking over the police report again and noticed that they put Male instead of Female for the sex of Haleigh. I mean absolutely nothing by this and don't think it means anything, just that I noticed it!

And of course, I forgot to quote but I agree with whoever said that Misty seemed more confident with the way she answered the question about what she was asked during her polygraph!

No matter whether she is guilty or not, I cannot imagine the turmoil going on inside her right now.

And just to be totally clear, I do not believe her or Ron, JMO!

Just a reminder about how little ones can remember and tell of events.
Jessie Davis' case. Her little 2 year old son was the one who gave the details of her death. Mommy was crying,” Blake told deputies. “Mommy broke the table… Mommy’s in rug.”

I really believe if something happened earlier in the day the young boy would be talking.

Very true, it was amazing to me how much he remembered. :(

But these children were probably brought up in a totally different environment. There's no telling what they'd seen or been around between dads house & moms house. I wonder if they were conditioned not to tell things. Especially if DCS was involved and doing investigations.

I don't know... could be (hopefully) way wrong. I'm just trying to think of the poor little foster kids I've had around this same age. Some absolutely won't talk about what they've seen, ever -- and definitely think of LE as "bad guys". But then the paternal gma works with LE, so who knows!

More thinking outloud. I wished that LE would throw us a bone, a small itty-bitty bone is fine. :crazy:

I first thought this abduction had a connection to the relatives or AC guy in the house at 5:00 that day. Not sure now, but

I know WillenFan thinks that Haleigh must have known this person and went with him/her? willingly. If her footprint was on the path in the woods this would seem likely; otherwise this person would have carried her or there would have been more signs of a struggle?

I'd like to know what other people think. Did Haleigh go with this person willingly or not? If so what do you think was the ruse?

Bolded by me. Playing off this idea I will throw this out there to further muddy the waters...Misty is a very petite person. What if it is her footprint in the woods and not Haleigh's? Do you think that's possible? She looks small enough to me to have a foot the size of a child's.

I read this morning that LE went to the neighborhood yesterday afternoon/lastnight to ask anyone who would usually be in that area (neighbors, delivery truck route, etc) if they remember seeing anything out of the ordinary around there on last Monday.

I wonder if maybe someone remembered seeing something or someone. :confused:

They must have seen someone visiting for LE to be looking at other places in FL and out of state.

Bolded by me. Playing off this idea I will throw this out there to further muddy the waters...Misty is a very petite person. What if it is her footprint in the woods and not Haleigh's? Do you think that's possible? She looks small enough to me to have a foot the size of a child's.
Good point - very well could be!!!!

Why just Haleigh and not the little boy? Maybe because MC woke up and interrupted a custody kidnapping. Just a thought.

MC is just a child. I don't think she is cunning or deceitful. I think she is a victim of a horrible childhood and a bit slow mentally.

I am still sticking with the intruder theory and that RC and MC have no idea who or what happened. MC's "inconsistencies" are to me, poor communication skills and the fact that she has had to repeat things many times and gets things out of order. She just isnt' real smart, but I don't think she is lying - at all.

FOX national saying news conference coming up - with brand new tips today - nothing we don't know - wonder if he means the 4 o'clock presser?

But why only 1 child? Why not her son as well?

Because what better way to get custody of both children. Snatch one, hide her, eventually she turns up and wala custody of both children is given to bio mom. Not that I believe this is what happened but it would be an explanation.
It would also have been a very poorly thought out plan because when and if Haleigh is found she's going to talk.

When having this discussion, I believe yesterday, here about the trains and such I had that same thought.

Most of the empty cars do not sit wherever they were dropped for too long. Nornally, the empty RR cars are 'pulled' into the local yard and then when the trains on that schedule come through or are being put together they are heading to a new destination. I really don't think the RR cars are hard to open...I remember as a teenager we would play on the trains that were stopped and just sitting or the set out cars.

I live one house from the RR tracks here. The cars sometimes go through without stopping and some sit for days. We don't have a rail yard, just tracks and side tracks. We get lots of RR traffic through here and are in the middle of nowhere. IDK. I think it all depends on where the tracks are.
Sometimes the cars are left open.

I am not able to view all the court docs. My Adobe keeps telling me the transcript one (Part 1 I think) is corrupted and I can only see the first page.

Can a wonderful, amazing and "absolutely" fabulous WSer put it up on docstoc and PM me the link? I'll prob. never find it, if it's in this thread:)

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

TIA!

My Adobe won't work either, I downloaded "Foxit Reader", works great. Sorry for OT, just wanted to help.

Only thing I have found so far is a domestic violence case from 2004 between Tommy and Lindsy. In addition to a bad debit that is still on going with Tommy and FMCC.

Thanks. :)

From CBS Early Show Misty interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihQ_vPvn6c

Interesting note (this is what I hear):
"...I was over exhausted that morn--that night when I laid down. I just laid down. I went to sleep."

Does anyone know if anyone has been able to verify the last time Hayleigh was seen? It's odd to me that Misty starts to say "that morning" instead of "that night."

Misty is ridiculous it sure takes awhile to answer questions and when she does she doesn't remember everything. Misty also mentions "i got my phone and called ..back" so that confirms she has a cell phone

Very true, it was amazing to me how much he remembered. :(

But these children were probably brought up in a totally different environment. There's no telling what they'd seen or been around between dads house & moms house. I wonder if they were conditioned not to tell things. Especially if DCS was involved and doing investigations.

I don't know... could be (hopefully) way wrong. I'm just trying to think of the poor little foster kids I've had around this same age. Some absolutely won't talk about what they've seen, ever -- and definitely think of LE as "bad guys". But then the paternal gma works with LE, so who knows!

More thinking outloud. I wished that LE would throw us a bone, a small itty-bitty bone is fine. :crazy:
They are going to have to give up something soon. This could be the work of another "Duncan" who came from out of state, stalked the Id family and headed for the hills. The public really has the right to know if they are risk. And there's not enough going on in the way of flyer distribution, etc.
Whatever happened that young Misty had no business being involved in set up like this. Shame on the adults that allowed her to be there in the first place.

I live one house from the RR tracks here. The cars sometimes go through without stopping and some sit for days. We don't have a rail yard, just tracks and side tracks. We get lots of RR traffic through here and are in the middle of nowhere. IDK. I think it all depends on where the tracks are.

Hi Gogrannypop, Welcome to WS! Are you in the Satsuma area? Are you talking about the RR near the Cummings home?

I'm just guessing here, but the fact that Ron was living with and sleeping with an underage girl might have been enough in court to regain custody?? Not to mention the child not attending school. Both together - so long as mom is clean and not using - she would have both kids without having to steal them.

as for an accident inside the house (child ingesting alcohol or drugs or accidentally drowning or choking or the other million ways kids can hurt themselves) that would be a reason to lie - to not lose custody of the remaining child. jmho

You're right in a NORMAL situation it is probably enough. BUT bio-mom was on camera saying that the courts had it out for her and gave Ronald custody of the kids anyway. She thought that they (the courts) had something against her. Did she have reason to feel this way, guilty conscience, I don't know. Feel this way enough that she so desperately wanted them back and wasn't sure how else to do it because the courts had it out for her then maybe. Or was so torn about wanting her 3 children together now and someone who loves her thought they would get Haleigh/Junior FOR HER and only got one/ only decided to take one as to not bring about to much suspicion. Who knows, This also has me backing up to think about How Bio-mom has on her Myspace Interests: taking care of Chloe and the other Brats??? and only 10 picture of Haleigh and Junior and an Album of 50-60 of Chloe. Who knows my brain is fried. Praying for Haleigh:blowkiss:

ITA, the cars are sometimes left in the middle of nowhere. There is no set schedule, really, once the trains leave a yard. Anything can happen anywhere along the route.

No, I am on the same page as you. I immediately grew suspicious of her in the Greta interview from last week. I was stunned at how clueless she was. She routinely didn't know answers to basic questions and mixed up simple things. She first said Haleigh was sleeping three INCHES away from her, then changed it to six feet. She didn't know what the house number was on the 911 call. I am surprised the police have not gotten her to crack yet, I think it's just a matter of time.

In gf's defense, she did just move there 3 weeks ago so she might not have remembered the house number. I think it is possible LE told her not to tell about the questions asked. For instance, if LE asked you do you have any SO in your family and you said yes. If a report asked you what did LE ask you and you said, "they asked me if I had any SO in my family"....Next question from reporter would be well, do you? and you would either have to tell the trueth or lie. If you told the truth, and your family member wasn't involved well then everyone would suspect they were and if they were involved maybe LE doesn't want them to know they know. If you lied to reporter and said NO there are no SO in my family and the media found out you were lying then OMG you would be in on it or who knows.....

So that make any sense or was it just rambleing. By the way, were did the spell checker go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98