FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand your confusion....if the door was locked with a deadbolt, and someone wanted in without unlocking it, they could kick it in or use something to pry it open. Forced entry.

This door was not forced open. According to LE. It being propped open with a cinderblock has nothing to do with it being forced open.

Deadbolts are located inside the house, not the outside correct?

I remember the talk of the A/C guy BUT I cannot seem to find it along with a couple of other things that I am looking for in all of these threads.

Wow these threads are going so fast. I went to get a drink and have a potty break and came back to 4 new pages to read through.....

I have a television in my bedroom at the end of my bed. Doesn't everyone? ;)

of course :doh: what was I thinkin'...but I still say this girl is higher than a kite and I suspect she was higher than this when Haleigh disappeared.
I have to tell ya'll I see my son and his former wife in these two. They were meth addicts. My son went to recovery just months before he died in a motorcycle accident. There were days I would go to check on my granddaughters and find mom passed out and unable to wake her and my 3 year old GD naked trying to fix a bottle for my 6 wk old granddaughter who was screaming and laying in a soaking crib in a 24 hours old diaper.
I'm tellin' ya LE is going to find drugs involved in this...wait and see. JMHO

Perhaps gf was high.

It was hot in the home.

So she propped open the door.

Fell asleep on the bed with the light on in the kitchen. Has no recollection of it.

And the child is missing.

Hence the weirdness, the changing stories.

I haven't even seen Greta yet (hope I can catch it online at some point) but I have felt the gf hasn't been 100% truthful.

I really don't think she had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance intentionally.

I know I saw the dad say that the door DID show signs of forced entry. I know I saw that! I think it was an interview yesterday! Does someone have a link to that and know what I'm talking about?

thanks I understand that from earlier reports but wouldnt that mean forced entry

o boy, i see we just aren't gettin' what you're trying to ask. Sorry, i tried. I am even getting frustrated over it, so you must be getting nuts from frustration!

Deadbolts are located inside the house, not the outside correct?

Yes - and on Greta dad and misty said the only thing they could think of was that the lock on the door was picked - but that doesn't explain the deadbolt - you can't pick a deadbolt - can you?

Oh yes he was, big time. Did you notice his grimice when he wanted to "correct" something the gf said but Greta just kept on going. He looked like "oh , she screwed up."

Yes, and we all heard his anger over the 911. I think he is innocent and sorry but gf isn't the brightest crayon in the box........very young for her age.

In reading her MySpace page, the bio-mom seems more focused on her new baby, Chloe.

I have to wonder where Misty's (the girlfriend) parents are? She's 17-years-old, and a minor.

Could you post a link to bio-mom's myspace???? Thanks in advance!!

I know I saw the dad say that the door DID show signs of forced entry. I know I saw that! I think it was an interview yesterday! Does someone have a link to that and know what I'm talking about?

i remember it too, from last night. don't remember where though. greta maybe?

of course :doh: what was I thinkin'...but I still say this girl is higher than a kite and I suspect she was higher than this when Haleigh disappeared.
I have to tell ya'll I see my son and his former wife in these two. They were meth addicts. My son went to recovery just months before he died in a motorcycle accident. There were days I would go to check on my granddaughters and find mom passed out and unable to wake her and my 3 year old GD naked trying to fix a bottle for my 6 wk old granddaughter who was screaming and laying in a soaking crib in a 24 hours old diaper.
I'm tellin' ya LE is going to find drugs involved in this...wait and see. JMHO

oh i couldnt agree more sorry about your grandaughter

Whew I have to much to say. A 17 yr. old girlfriend as a fill in mom full time?
I keep watching her interviews and I see Casey eyes and Susan Smiths mannerisms. The lowering of the almost closed eyes, can't look straight at the camera.
Somebody knows what happened here and it is unlikely an intruder. :waitasec:

Ronald and gf say the lock must have been picked....maybe by a locksmith....any SO locksmiths in the area?

Perhaps gf was high.

It was hot in the home.

So she propped open the door.

Fell asleep on the bed with the light on in the kitchen. Has no recollection of it.

And the child is missing.

Hence the weirdness, the changing stories.

I haven't even seen Greta yet (hope I can catch it online at some point) but I have felt the gf hasn't been 100% truthful.

I really don't think she had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance intentionally.

Perhaps she propped the door open to clear the house of pot smoke so BF wouldn't know she was getting high while he was at work. Then she fell asleep...pot does make you sleepy...and yes I know from experience...a teenager of the 70's...what can I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member