FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I saw this too! It's as if she deleted the majority of Chloe's pics to even them out with Haileigh & Ronald Jr. Maybe she see's how massive this search is becoming and thought she'd better make her MySpace look "better". She got rid of alot of pictures between the other day and this morning. What say you to that?

What pictures are missing???

I guess I am seeing something different, I still see the album with 54 pictures of Chloe and then the Mom and Chloe album. All of the Haleigh and Butterbean pictures are there as well.

She had more pictures of Chloe before.

Not saying that some of them dont have something to hide, BUT I think anyone can appear to be GUILTY if you are looking hard enough.

MOO

Okay, I broke down and looked again. LOL. The same pics that are on there now are the ones I saw on Tuesday when this case broke. :waitasec:

I myself remember seeing more pics of Chloe. Do you think maybe it does have something to do with the way the page loads? I saved alot of the pics of Haileigh, just incase they're needed.

tonight the dad and gf were saying that the back lock was probably picked.

BUT...dad said he deadbolted the back door. I'm confused about picking a deadbolt?:waitasec:

Also, I'm of the opinion that things changed when certain people entered the picture. :cow:
moo

Thank you Kimster I thought I was losing my mind for a bit, because I see the same pictures nothing deleted.

Okay, I broke down and looked again. LOL. The same pics that are on there now are the ones I saw on Tuesday when this case broke. :waitasec:

I used to think the girlfriend knew who took Haleigh since I'm convinced she is lying about everything. I don't even feel it was an abduction by a family member, or a stranger, or a pedofile. Sorry to say, and I'll probably regret saying this here, but I feel the girlfriend is directly responsible for Haleigh's disappearance.

I'll deal with apologies if I am wrong, but I feel the same way.
Her story changing is what leads me to that thought. I will not take LE's word that this is an abduction, just because they have not said that the dad or gf has been cleared. I would think they would say that first thing if they had been.
The gf seemed more afraid of he bf than telling the truth..
Then, the astro thread..that is a serious chart they have there and they have been right way more than not..

I can't find them....only thing to click on is the box with the red X..
and there's nothing. I don't have a myspace account...Could that
be my problem?

There is something with the bio mom, imo. Her Xs are adding up in the suspicion/motive column.

I am not saying the GF hasn't raised some deep suspicions, but I am not seeing a motive. I keep turning it over in my mind and simply don't see where it would benefit her in any way to harm his child. I see her as a very immature young girl who is hiding something, but I am not certain she played a role in the disappearance yet.

ITA. Between her lying about the custody issues and the strange demeanor she & her mother have on camera, something isn't right. I feel like she either knows something or is completely out of it. Why isn't she hysterical? I could hear in dad's voice on the 911 call that he was beside himself with fear. Mom's interviews...not so much. She and her mother seem more interested in making dad look bad. It seems to me that dad cleaned up his act to take care of the children. Bio mom could have filed motions, petitioned the court, etc. if she thought she was treated unfairly in family court. On the court document posted, someone was ordered to take parenting classes. Which parent was this?

Oh! Sorry~ LOL Yes...I couldn't figure out now how it would fit.

Maybe getting busted then was the turning point for him and he has left it behind for his kids. I hope it is the case anyway. (sigh)

They need to find Haleigh and I feel he is cooperating so far. I hope Marc K. will take him under his wing to steer him in the right direction.

I'm really worried that she could have been abducted by a predator. Has it been released yet if any windows were open? Were all of the windows locked? Screens are so easy to pop off in trailers, and windows can be very easily jarred open. I wonder if the perp could have gone to the screen door, put a cinder block to prop it open, then went to a window to sneak inside, he/she could have picked up Haleigh and carried her right out the door that was deadbolted. Something just doesn't make sense to me...I'm just trying to play different scenarios. I won't be able to sleep tonight!

But alwaysonmymind - that was back in 2002 - that's 7 years ago. OH WAIT - maybe whoever he turned in got time and now is out? Maybe. According to "his rap sheet" he hasn't been in trouble since 2007 - that's going on 2 years now. So he has been on the up and up at least in the eye of LE.

As far as the custody thing. Again, remember small town - maybe "his" family has "connections" in the court system. A friend of mine's DH had a custody case in a small NW FL town. Ex wife's daddy was buddy buddy with judge and bing bang pow - she got custody and they were just shut out totally. That could be PART of what went on here.

WHO were the friends that came over with the nephews?

I'll deal with apologies if I am wrong, but I feel the same way.
Her story changing is what leads me to that thought. I will not take LE's word that this is an abduction, just because they have not said that the dad or gf has been cleared. I would think they would say that first thing if they had been.
The gf seemed more afraid of he bf than telling the truth..
Then, the astro thread..that is a serious chart they have there and they have been right way more than not..

What convinced me the girlfriend is directly responsible for Haleigh's disappearance is how she behaved in the interview with the dad next to her. The close up of her face... the way she closed her eyes when they asked if Haleigh was asleep in the same bed and she was pulling a story changeroo. I feel it was either jealousy, Haleigh getting dad's attention, or discovering the blanket was pee'd on once again (poor little girl). All I know is, if this is true, and I pray it's not, Misty better hope she's not alone with Haleigh's dad when he finds out.

*EDITED* Ok, I am changing my belief in this case. I am now convinced the dad and girlfriend are responsible. She is just doing what he is telling her to do.

I guess I am seeing something different, I still see the album with 54 pictures of Chloe and then the Mom and Chloe album. All of the Haleigh and Butterbean pictures are there as well.

What pictures are missing???

The photos are all still there, in fact she has over a 100 photos total didnt take time to add them all up - there are about 10 different albums. Her page is slow to load so it might take a bit for them to show up.

Hey guys...I'm really sorry. I have 17 active windows displayed and I'm going crosseyed. I have to be mistaken, but I'm feeling crazy b/c I feel as though I should have saved the pics Wednesday morning when I was on...then I wouldn't be confused. It's probably as someone suggested earlier, that it took awhile for them to load? It doesn't matter anyway, b/c I save most of the pics of Haleigh (in case we need them). Ok, I'm going back to looking for C's records... Hugs to you all!

So do I :ashamed:
The only way of really knowing is from the little boy, bless his heart..

A good therapist can ask a 4-year-old questions in a way that's not too probing. If it hasn't already been done, I hope LE is considering this option.

I'm from S.C., by the way. This is a totally unscientific observation, but I saw a replay of the girlfriend's interview on Nancy Grace, and shades of Susan Smith! It was eerie, her tone of voice was similar and she closed her eyes when she was answering questions. Even my husband noticed it.

I have a feeling this won't have a good outcome.
I haven't had a chance to read through the entire thread but.....

I really hate to say this, but I feel the same way. I hope to goodness we're wrong. I haven't ruled out that there is a good possibility Haleigh may have been abducted, but I feel like there was something odd/off about the 17 y/o GF. I hate feeling this way w/o more facts, but something is telling me that some thing happened to Haliegh earlier and gf paniced - why the hesitation to call 911? She called her bf first? Why? Seems wierd that she noticed that Haleigh was missing right about the time the BF was coming home and then called him right about the time he was driving up and he had to tell her to call 911.

The whole back door dead bolt thing is bugging me too. Could a perp been inside the trailer before anyone ever went to bed, or is that story just not correct? Or did the girl use the back door during that day and forget to lock it? ......so many questions! I just hope they find her and she is unharmed. I hoping another family member snatched her (less chance of her being hurt if this is the case)

Wish we knew why CPS was out there - and those reports (the Sheriff) said that CPS had been involved with the dad and the gf and the kids. WHO was doing WHAT?

I've also thrown around that maybe this was set up between the gf and the bio-mom - to get away from abusive dad. But I can't figure out why the lil bro would not have been involved. Unless he was only abusive toward females.

I do think she was abducted. If the gf had a part - whether knowingly or just out of ignorant negligence - I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member