FL FL - Andrew Caballeiro, 8 days, missing after 3 women killed, Miami, 28 Jan 2020 *father found dead*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I worry that the baby died because I don't think this frantic man, on the run, was capable of caring for an 8 day old baby.

Newborns are fragile beings. They need constant care. How was this man feeding this baby? There were no empty bottles or cans of formula left in the vehicle?

Newborns die from dehydration or hypothermia very easily, if no one is caring for them at all times.

I think the poor baby died and that triggered the suicide. JMO
Agreed, newborns are incredibly fragile and without nutrition/hydration expire really quickly...I don’t see this story having a happy ending sadly.

I think that the blonde woman possibly seen is either a red herring or was with someone in a similar vehicle, I’m not terribly confident that she was ever with baby Andrew and dad, if she exists.

Poor little guy. It’s no fair. The least that this “dad” could have done was leave the baby’s body in the car so he could be recovered and given a proper burial.

Noting:

Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco said there was no baby seat in the van and authorities are not sure if the baby was with the father or left behind.

Overnight, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said the blonde woman was potentially a witness but later determined she is not involved in the case.

A full search of the area, including the use of bloodhounds, revealed no signs of the child. Deputies found a baby's pacifier in the van but dogs trying to track the scent found nothing in a nearby field.

No signs that missing Miami-Dade baby was in Pasco County with father, sheriff says
"A missing baby boy who was thought to have been abducted by his father after the newborn’s mother and two other relatives were killed is now believed to have never been in Pasco County where his father was found dead, authorities said Thursday."
According to the sheriff, a witness told deputies a blonde woman was spotted in Caballeiro’s van, but authorities said it now appears that the woman may have been someone who just stopped to check on the vehicle after the incident occurred and wasn’t directly involved in the case.

Taken from link of MSM above

Law enforcement statewide has been notified as there is a 300-plus mile trail between where the murders happened in South Florida and where Caballeiro's possible body was found.

The baby was last seen in the Homestead area amid a triple-homicide investigation. The Miami-Dade Police Department confirmed to Spectrum News that three women were found dead of gunshot wounds at the same address where the baby was last seend.

Three women, the baby's mother, grandmother and great-grandmother were found shot to death Wednesday.

Anyone with information about Caballeiro, or baby Andrew should call 911 or Miami-Dade Police at 1-305-471-2400 immediately.

10% cc/tos

Madeleine Wright on Twitter
Deputies with @PascoSheriff are considering the grim possibility 1-week-old Andrew Caballeiro may be dead. This is the route deputies believe his father took from SW Miami-Dade to Branton. If you’ve seen a pick axe or a freshly dug site anywhere along this route, call police.
EPiKP2uWsAAUhK4.jpg

8:48 AM - 30 Jan 2020

Google maps puts the journey at 4h30m, so he can't have stopped anywhere for too long.

Pasco Sheriff
@PascoSheriff

·
2h

Replying to
@PascoSheriff
The Pasco County investigation has revealed Ernesto left the Miami Dade County area about four and half hours before arriving at the location in Pasco County, and was only in this location minutes before fatally shooting himself.

upload_2020-1-30_10-3-57.jpeg
Investigators were trying to piece together the path Caballeiro had traveled, asking for help from anyone who may have spotted the van. The Pasco Sheriff's Office shared a map that suggests his route.

"On behalf of the half a million residents of Pasco County, our thoughts and prayers remains with the family of Andrew Caballeiro," the sheriff's office said on its Facebook page. "We are hopeful for his safe return.
Florida Amber Alert: Baby Andrew still missing after father found dead

There's no reason to kill the baby. He will look way bigger than those pics really fast if he doesn't already, babies change so fast in the first few weeks. To me, this is all about the baby. He didn't kill the little girl and he didn't take her. He killed the adults because who else was going to stop him from taking the baby? The ladies he killed were the only ones that could prevent that. I don't believe he took the baby "for himself", I think he took the baby because someone else wanted him.

I think..I am hoping he took the baby to give to someone else either as payment for debt or he got money for the baby and originally was going to try to escape. I agree he killed the three women because they could or did try to stop him from taking the baby.

Where he stopped in Pasco County (grew up there, very easy access on/off to major highways but still very rural area except the larger cities) makes me think he just decided very quickly that there was too much media coverage and he was going to be found so that's why he decided to kill himself but then again who knows?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found
Back