Found Deceased FL - Ashley Brown, 29, Jacksonville, 24 Nov 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mathews is the red one next to the stadium then goes over to Arlington and north university

Which way was her car facing on the bridge?

I hope the sheriff's office speaks up on this case. I think that's why more media hasn't picked it up.

This is awful, I hope she is found safely. The phone behind her car and the car running are not good things. There was more than her involved.

I've seen it on news4jax, first coast news, & actionnewsjax. They all have a similar, generic story that doesn't provide much info at all.

I've seen it on news4jax, first coast news, & actionnewsjax. They all have a similar, generic story that doesn't provide much info at all.

Finally starting to get a little coverage. I'd advise not reading the comments under those stories unless you're ready to be offended (I was). This is still the deep south.

No coverage in the local paper, that I can find.

ETA: There are a lot of good people in Jax, but there is a lot of trash also.

I saw something on S/M that makes me think she attended Jersey College.

Non-accredited, for profit school. Which sends me just a bit further down the ITT path. Their programs start in January and early February. Why would her graduation be in March?
Sorry, but this just bothers me. So many nursing students taken advantage of by for profit schools. Massive student loan debt and nothing to show for it. The ITT in Indianapolis left dozens of students 6 weeks away from graduation, $40,000 in debt, non-transferrable credits.
I honestly don't know what to think.
You'd think someone would have seen something on the bridge, right?

Non-accredited, for profit school. Which sends me just a bit further down the ITT path. Their programs start in January and early February. Why would her graduation be in March?
Sorry, but this just bothers me. So many nursing students taken advantage of by for profit schools. Massive student loan debt and nothing to show for it. The ITT in Indianapolis left dozens of students 6 weeks away from graduation, $40,000 in debt, non-transferrable credits.
I honestly don't know what to think.
■You'd think someone would have seen something on the bridge, right?■
It could have been possible she was on the bridge around 2a.m. on the night before Thanksgiving so maybe not so busy?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000365951193&ref=br_tf&__nodl&_rdr

As I noted a few posts up interesting comments here and maybe a time frame?

Whoa, this certainly does not seem like a suicide, at least not to me!
So far, this is the only MSM post on fb that I could find (warning, some of the comments seriously made me see red )
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1325622107510272&id=115853591820469

Her family and friends are doing an amazing job getting the word out on SM. .I seriously don't understand why the media has barely picked this up.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1607393272900178:0
e13a5003084c7b210196baaa28628a7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you WOKV! It's going to take pressure from the press for them to act. This story is really bothering me, I don't know why but I feel foul play is involved. If she had jumped off the bride, out of all the regular boaters along that river, surely they would have found her body by now.

Do we have a time that the car was left there, still running at 7.? I was just looking at google maps, at the bridge and I didn't see a breakdown lane.

Reading comments from her fb page makes me think she was planning to go out again that night. What did the long drive mean? Was that a joke?

As sad as it is, women with children do commit suicide. I don't think there is an easy way to figure out people that are suicidal. I believe it sometimes comes on quickly hence some that are out of the blue.

Since they did a quick search and didn't find anything in the water I am leaning towards something else. I really hope she is found safe and be reunited with her children.

I have hope that more answers will come from the phone. I think there's good reason it's broken... I don't think it's suicide but I think there was every intention to make it look like it was.

JMO so far... subject to change like Ru Paul on a weekend.

Also, the comments mentioned above on the SM posts are enraging. And so sad. It takes so much less effort to be kind. [emoji20]

I hope they are questioning a lot of people right now and checking the cameras to see who got out of the car. Jacksonville is huge but someone had to see something, maybe when they see the news, they will call.

Do we have a time that the car was left there, still running at 7.? I was just looking at google maps, at the bridge and I didn't see a breakdown lane.

Reading comments from her fb page makes me think she was planning to go out again that night. What did the long drive mean? Was that a joke?

As sad as it is, women with children do commit suicide. I don't think there is an easy way to figure out people that are suicidal. I believe it sometimes comes on quickly hence some that are out of the blue.

Since they did a quick search and didn't find anything in the water I am leaning towards something else. I really hope she is found safe and be reunited with her children.

I can't find anything to indicate when the car was left on the bridge; just that it was found at about 7 am.

I wonder what the "long drive ahead" is about? Did you see anything more about that?
No I didn't but some of the comments have me questioning. Hoping it goes msm.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I haven't seen the msm comments just under her last post. Imho...doesn't add up. I came upon that even before using the gift of fear pins mentioned on another thread.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back