Found Deceased FL - Ashley Brown, 29, Jacksonville, 24 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was she? I don't know the area but looking at maps, Brunswick is aprox 1hr drive from the bridge.
To some, that may be a long drive.

The trip to Brunswick was reported by her mother (per the reporter in the video). Agree the drive could be described as long, especially as she'd already worked that day.

The bridge is in the opposite direction, if she went home for a shower (as mentioned in SM).

So much we don't know regarding a timeline.

The trip to Brunswick was reported by her mother (per the reporter in the video). Agree the drive could be described as long, especially as she'd already worked that day.

The bridge is in the opposite direction, if she went home for a shower (as mentioned in SM).

So much we don't know regarding a timeline.
Agreed long drive but unsure about the other 2 plans.
Maybe the date guy lived in Brunswick?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...idge-railing-after-woman-disappears/471106144

Brown’s mother and sister tell Action News Jax that Brown was planning to meet up with a man she had met on a dating website the morning she disappeared.Green said she had recently argued with her daughter about meeting up with men online.
Green said a Brunswick man whom Brown met on the website Plenty of Fish called her after seeing Facebook posts that Brown had disappeared.
“He called me. He said he thought Ashley had stood him up,” Green said. “I did give the detectives his information.”

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1608083859497786:0
02a926f86901085454bf28b5254a44d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh shoot!! Was so hoping she was just regrouping somewhere and once she refocused would come home. Alive. RIP Ashley.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

With Ashley and Adam Mitchell both having been found deceased, my heart is heavy today.

Rest in peace, Ashley. [emoji20]

RIP Ashley and prayers for the family

RIP. So sad, but thankful this case didn't drag on for years and the family can grieve with her body at home and at rest.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back