GUILTY FL - Baby Girl Found Floating Near Boynton Beach, June 2018 - Baby June

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone please let us know what gets said!

Palm Beach and Broward live birth records have been checked. No leads

Makes me wonder if Mom was maybe an illegal immigrant and had the baby at home with no medical care. I could be wrong of course.. especially with them saying the genome testing was an unusual split with 50% central Asian and 50% African.

That's about it. Only new info is that they have searched exhaustively and that the baby is mixed African Asian ancestry.

I never heard of this case until I saw the tweet about the presser. Why isn't the FBI involved? Or are they? Someone could have driven down to Florida from anywhere in the US.

Makes me wonder if Mom was maybe an illegal immigrant and had the baby at home with no medical care. I could be wrong of course.. especially with them saying the genome testing was an unusual split with 50% central Asian and 50% African.

Could be but the heel stick makes it likely to be under some kind of professional care.

Central Asian? So, does that mean the Middle East?

Sad that they haven't identified her yet, but glad they are not giving up. They hadn't confirmed previously that this was a homicide, right? And now they have?

Does it say how she died? I know it was homicide but did it say in what manner? Blunt force trauma?

Learn about the Central Asian Ethnicity - AncestryDNA

People in this DNA ethnicity group may identify as:
Afghan, Azerbaijani, Kazakh, Tajik, Kyrgyz, Turkmen, Uzbek, Pashtun

There are a lot of political refugees in the US from these countries, particularly Afghanistan. And people from all those areas often come to the US for graduate schooling in medicine, engineering, etc. Many of them settle in New England--probably other parts of the country as well; those are just the ones I'm familiar with.

Another possibility would be somebody from Afghanistan who came to the US as the husband/wife of a US military member.

This little baby breaks my heart. I think she could be from much farther away than the nearby counties they checked. Someone might have driven a distance to dispose of her or her family might have been on vacation in the area or passing through for another reason. Someone has to know her name. Someone somewhere has told a whopper of a tale to friends and relatives-- that she was given up for adoption or died suddenly. She was born in a hospital so she has a name. I hope LE gets more tips now that they have released her racial background.

It just absolutely breaks my heart to know this baby doesn't have her name back yet. I forgot that she was only around a week old when they found her. How could someone look at such a precious little face and want to harm them? I look at the picture they released of her in the beginning and I just cry and cry for her. I pray that within those first few days of her life, she was shown SOME sort of love. She deserved that. I hope they find whoever she is, and find out who killed her, and I hope they ROT for what they've done.

just seeing this now

fly high with the angels sweet girl

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeeeeeeeen