Found Safe FL - BW, 7, Madison, 17 April 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Got the aa last night, the first of two unrelated in the last day. This one is scary, since it seems to be stranger abduction. The other is parental custody. Prayers for a safe return little Bryan.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Although I too hope he is with someone who loves him, I fear this may be a stranger abduction.

If it were a parent, I would think they would have better descriptions of the abductor and vehicle. I usually see pretty decent descriptions of both, in those cases.

sounds like he was found in jacksonville (marietta area), about 1 1/2 - 2 hours away

if this was a stranger abduction this is an incredibly lucky outcome

great news.

presser at 9:10am looking for live feed

Jacksonville police are reporting the child was dropped off on the westside. He walked up to a house and knocked on a door and said he needed to be with his mother. He is safe and sound!

Tears of joy flowing here.

P.S. I didn't catch an address but it looks to be within a couple miles of me.

Where are you B. Please let you be safe. I don't want to think of the alternative��

^i dont know if its going to be on there for sure, hoping (cant edit that post, it makes everything into a link now for some reason lol)

edit - they have live coverage of the case right now, have to assume they will go to the presser once it starts

from the live coverage "they have video of the car entering the neighborhood while it was still dark" (neighborhood where he was found)

no suspect in custody, there is nothing wrong with the boy, he has not been harmed

presser over, would not comment on anything the boy said etc, all part of investigation

WJXT Ashley Harding
WJXT Ashley Harding – Verified account ‏@WJXTAshleyH

We are told BW is inside the home eating cereal. Police say the boy is safe. FDLE investigating. Another briefing in 5.@wjxt4

Fabulous news.

Yay!! Now this is how I could start any Monday. Kids being found, safe and sound. :) When I did not find this thread at the top of the missing persons discussion my heart sank to my stomach for a bit but then I saw the Found Safe. Awesome news.

Just seen this on my FB feed. So glad he is okay!!!! Poor kid was probably scared to death.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The spokeswoman described him as "indifferent" and said he was eating cereal. He is still in the house where the lady opened the door to him this morning. He has not been taken to hospital. His parents are being driven to Jacksonville.

The spokeswoman described him as "indifferent" and said he was eating cereal. He is still in the house where the lady opened the door to him this morning. He has not been taken to hospital. His parents are being driven to Jacksonville.
His parents must have been terrified! Hopefully this child was not harmed/molested. He may be too scared to say anything. Poor kid. So happy he will be back with mom and dad soon! Hope they find out who had done this and hopefully they already have an idea of a suspect.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Holy toledo! Thank goodness this little guy is okay! What a rare happy ending for the whole family. The guy must have heard the AA on the radio and got scared enough to drop B "anywhere". I hope they find this creeper quick. This is probably not the first time and we can't let him have another chance at this!!! How lucky that his car was caught on surveillance.

I'm really proud of LE for minimizing his trauma by leaving B where he is until his parents arrive. Absolutely crazy scenario.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257
Back