GUILTY FL - C.F., 17, Columbia County, 26 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Missing teen, believed to be with soccer coach, spotted in South Carolina, police say

(Unable to copy from MSN.com)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...otted-in-south-carolina-police-say/ar-BBFW1TG

Are their tolls on I-95 south of Washington DC?
Its a toll road when you go through Maryland and Delaware, crossing the Del Mem bridge and NJ. Lot's of cameras and chances to be seen. If they wanted to continue north and not get spotted jump off in Virginia to I-81 no tolls all the way to PA.

Are their tolls on I-95 south of Washington DC?
Its a toll road when you go through Maryland and Delaware, crossing the Del Mem bridge and NJ. Lot's of cameras and chances to be seen. If they wanted to continue north and not get spotted jump off in Virginia to I-81 no tolls all the way to PA.

No tolls on I-95 going north until the Baltimore area I believe (thinking back to my car trips to/from Florida). Yes, they would probably get off and onto I-81 that doesn't have any tolls. If they went east once they hit Virginia, there are tolls for the Chesapeake Bay Bridge up into Maryland.

I can't imagine they're on a road trip to visit family in any of those places named.
Just my guess, but I'd think they'd stay far away from anyone that knows them.

missing-teen-surveillance-ht-jef-171129_4x3_992.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-teen-soccer-coach-believed-headed-north-mom/story?id=51456279

More questions than answers here. So illogical. : (

Where on Earth are they planning to go? What motivated them to take off, anyway?

I don't believe either one of them honestly thinks they aren't going to be apprehended sooner or later. So, what is the point of running off in the first place? To spend some stolen moments together? Even if she was pregnant as some suggest, why would they run away from their home? (Running away only makes everything worse for them, right?)

The "adult" in this relationship must be delusional. Denial is a very powerful emotion, I suppose.

Sheesh. I just don't get it.

More questions than answers here. So illogical. : (

Where on Earth are they planning to go? What motivated them to take off, anyway?

I don't believe either one of them honestly thinks they aren't going to be apprehended sooner or later. So, what is the point of running off in the first place? To spend some stolen moments together? Even if she was pregnant as some suggest, why would they run away from their home? (Running away only makes everything worse for them, right?)

The "adult" in this relationship must be delusional. Denial is a very powerful emotion, I suppose.

Sheesh. I just don't get it.

I just hope she is safe, wherever they are. I don't get it, either. He lost his job and will never be able to work around kids again, for what? All he had to do was wait seven months. They'll be found when they run out of money.

These points seem to go right up the I-95 corridor. However north of VA it gets busy in Wash DC and Baltimore and many tolls north through Maryland and Delaware., risky to get spotted and using cash for tolls. We'll see if they turn northwest and over to I-81 in VA. It's toll free and rural. Travelled I-81 a lot to VA. Many trucks on that route to head north to connect to I-80 north of Allentown PA, also toll free, and can go west all the way to CA. Also Carlisle PA on I-81 is a major midway stop and interchange with the PA Turnpike I-76,and lots of truck and travel food/gas there and overnights. I-76 is a toll road though. If the next siting is west of I-95 that's what they're doing IMO. Hopefully LE has the posters and notices in these stops to BOLO on that route.

I'm not thinking this trip was well planned, at least financially.
They stopped to grab $200 from her account. Seen in a pawn shop.
Eating, possible lodging and other travel expenses (gas is a big one) add up quickly on a road trip.
If they didn't plan financially, they possibly didn't plan any other way either. Just hit the dusty trail...
It won't be long before they're apprehended.
Her poor parents.

These points seem to go right up the I-95 corridor. However north of VA it gets busy in Wash DC and Baltimore and many tolls north through Maryland and Delaware., risky to get spotted and using cash for tolls. We'll see if they turn northwest and over to I-81 in VA. It's toll free and rural. Travelled I-81 a lot to VA. Many trucks on that route to head north to connect to I-80 north of Allentown PA, also toll free, and can go west all the way to CA. Also Carlisle PA on I-81 is a major midway stop and interchange with the PA Turnpike I-76,and lots of truck and travel food/gas there and overnights. I-76 is a toll road though. If the next siting is west of I-95 that's what they're doing IMO. Hopefully LE has the posters and notices in these stops to BOLO on that route.
I wonder if he is trying to use back roads?

I agree. The guy looks like a hefty Michael Jackson.

Ha. That is a perfect description. I wasn't even completely sure which one was him but I was guessing the one in red and black is him and the one in grey is C., since she looks small framed in her other pictures. I know poor video taken from above can distort body shapes and shading but his hair texture/length and skin tone seem so different from the head shots we saw and her facial features don't look right either-- her nose and chin and the width of her eyes all look "off" and not like a match for C.'s face, IMO. I hope she is really the one with him and that she is found safe. Just a strange photo, IMO.

Agree completely no explanation of the "no red flags" but interviews suggest a relationship. Wierd. They will run out soon. Two futures lost for who knows why.

Who could of predicted this would be a big story, I love these surveillance pictures, but they did know that their families would worry and call the police on Sunday. So she clearly doesn't care about her family. She did have options, could of dropped out of school and told her parents she's leaving, not much they could of done or she could of waited 6 months and graduated. But they both new that on Monday before school was out that the whole school would be talking about them, what they didn't know is people all over the world would be talking about them. Hopefully she's back home this weekend or at least back in town.

I wonder if he is trying to use back roads?

Seem to be following the main road (I-95) like they don't care. Probably travelling at night to to lower the chance of getting detected, and remove or change plates like Tad Cummins did. They may be off the main road now but eventually will need to be on the main ones.

I'm not thinking this trip was well planned, at least financially.
They stopped to grab $200 from her account. Seen in a pawn shop.
If they didn't plan financially, they possibly didn't plan any other way either. Just hit the dusty trail...
It won't be long before they're apprehended.

Agree with Kapua and you that they are already short on money. Many of these stories end abruptly when visibility to the public at large can't be avoided when the participants have to scrounge for cash somehow. Somebody's hinky meter then gets activated (often knowing nothing about their circumstances beforehand) followed by a report to LE, and the gig is up.

Minors can't open a bank account on their own without permission from a parent, who probably has access to the funds within that account as well. The parents might have withdrawn all the cash to empty one source of funding this misadventure.

The 27 year old male in this scenario must have the emotional IQ approaching that of a box of rocks. I doubt by their actions that he has the reserves to keep this escapade afloat for much longer.

Just hit the dusty trail, indeed. Very foolish. I hope for everyone's sake this ends soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back