GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 32s
Pros: #JulieSchenecker clarity of thought when she wrote sticky notes for carpool And added masking tape to make sure it stayed on.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 58s
#JulieSchenecker “She was depressed, absolutely, she was mentally ill, absolutely, but she was angry and full of resentment."

ABCActionNewsCourt ‏@actionnewscourt · 43s
State: emotional betrayal, anger was motive fueled by mental illness, depression, alcohol and drugs. #ScheneckerTrial

WFLA NEWS ‏@WFLA · 45s
State says motive was anger, resentment toward husband. "Wanted Parker to find massacre" #ScheneckerTrial http://bit.ly/14lJARP

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 54s
#JulieSchenecker “She had the capacity to reflect & to reason.”

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 1m
"This defendant did not want to run the risk of running into somebody she knew…buying a gun. She took no chances.” #ScheneckerTrial

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 19s
#JulieSchenecker “you don’t conceal unless you know what you’re going to do is wrong"

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s
#JulieSchenecker took no chances in being seen by anyone when buying the gun. She drove 27 miles to another county.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 24s
Pros: #JulieSchenecker lied to gun shop owner bc she knew it was wrong to kill her kids And her plan would b thwarted

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
#JulieSchenecker “did you tell Dr Obregon that you were going to kill yourself and your children? No. Why? Because she knew it was wrong."

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 1m
Prosecutor: "She knew that society would view her conduct as wrong" #ScheneckerTrial

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 2m
"I didn’t tell a soul, they would have found a way to thwart it” Schenecker told a psychologist #ScheneckerTrial

PS indicated that she had her own $$ too....and that this wasn't an issue from his point of view but the separate CC issue does serve to prove of course that she didn't want PS to know about the purchase

I'm not so sure that the point about using the credit card is esp. valid. For one thing, do the credit card purchases go online immediately? (I'm not sure) But also, I don't think Parker was tracking her purchases that closely, and esp. not when he was traveling and on and off the grid (as he indicated himself). Otherwise, he'd been aware of how much she was drinking, he'd been aware that she'd gone to the Hard Rock Cafe, etc.

She bought it with a card only in her name, not a joint account that Parker could access online

#JulieSchenecker It’s significant that she used her own credit card because she knew Parker wouldn’t know about it. She hid it from him.

PS indicated that she had her own $$ too....and that this wasn't an issue from his point of view but the separate CC issue does serve to prove of course that she didn't want PS to know about the purchase

I don't see that really - maybe that's how she always made purchases. Or she could have paid with cash

I'm not so sure that the point about using the credit card is esp. valid. For one thing, do the credit card purchases go online immediately? (I'm not sure) But also, I don't think Parker was tracking her purchases that closely, and esp. not when he was traveling and on and off the grid (as he indicated himself). Otherwise, he'd been aware of how much she was drinking, he'd been aware that she'd gone to the Hard Rock Cafe, etc.

PS couldn't access her personal credit card if he wasn't shown on the card.

Mine do.

#JulieSchenecker if Parker had known Julie bought a gun, he would’ve acted on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chaterbox888