GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 44s
#JulieSchenecker “4 out of 5 shots, did exactly what she intended-to kill the kids. there was no shaking when she pulled the trigger"

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 1m
Pros: #JulieSchenecker was going to let Beau live until he became sassy and she wrote "now he has to come w us"

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12s
#JulieSchenecker State showing journal entries describing Beau turning on Julie & after he became sassy “he had to come with us"

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 1m
Prosecutor says Julie was going to kill Calyx and let Beau live "until he became sassy" #ScheneckerTrial

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 30s
Julie wrote in her journal that Beau was becoming mouthy too. "Now that he’s turned on me, he has to come along with us” #ScheneckerTrial

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 23s
#JulieSchenecker “she wrote afterwards that she had OFFED Beau"

Apologies only given for acknowledged wrongfulness

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 6s
#JulieSchenecker “apologies are only to alleviate or acknowledge wrongfulness"

12:14 PM

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

State: A psychotic person doesn't question their own sanity. #ScheneckerTrial

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 11s
#JulieSchenecker “A psychotic person doesn’t think they're losing their mind. A psychotic person doesn’t question their insanity"

ABCActionNewsCourt ‏@actionnewscourt · 1m
State: A psychotic person doesn't question their own sanity. #ScheneckerTrial

Prosecutor: "A psychotic person doesn’t question their own sanity” Julie wrote she thought she was losing her mind. #ScheneckerTrial

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 29s
Pruner suggest Julie was methodical in her gun purchase. "She chose the gun with the laser." #ScheneckerTrial

why does she have head set when they go to sidebar.....is this common procedure for defendant these days

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 29s
#JulieSchenecker “look at the video close...what you’re going to see is a woman that looks as if she’s looking at jewelry..."

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 48s
Prosecutor: Julie picked out a gun like a woman trying on jewelry. "Let me look at this piece. Let me look at this one" #ScheneckerTrial

Pruner is holding a picture of Julie buying the gun. “She’s smiling, she’s happy she’d been able to buy this gun” #ScheneckerTrial

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 14s
#JulieSchenecker State shows still photo of Julie smiling from gun store video

why does she have head set when they go to sidebar.....is this common procedure for defendant these days

First time I have seen it.
I do know that for some reason it is annoying the hell out of me.
She is so dang eager to grab them as soon as Def. objects and approaches.
Maybe I am just irritable today :facepalm:

ETA- OMG can you imagine if JA had a set of those during her trial?
I can already see myself wanting to snatch them off of her and .....never mind.... :snooty:

o/t I have never seen this happen before.

Retweeted by Trial Chatter
Andrew Amelinckx ‏@BE_TheAmelinckx 1m
Judge sends jury in #DavidChalue murder case back to deliberate after a juror says she did not agree with guilty verdicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru