GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy McGlothlin ‏@MandyMcGlothlin · 1m
4 jurors when entering will look at Parker~not Julies family.Past trials I've sat in....jurors look at family in favor. IMO #JulieSchenecker

12:27 PM

Twitter
carsonchambers

@CarsonChambers

State: I suggest to you you cannot committ a murder like this on auto-pilot ~ cold, directed behavior #JulieSchenecker

receipts for merlot and chardonnay from Publix

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 40s
Prosecutor: "You cannot commit a murder like this on autopilot” #ScheneckerTrial

WFLA NEWS ‏@WFLA · 22s
She was low functioning but "you cannot commit murder like this on autopilot" state tells jury #ScheneckerTrial http://bit.ly/14lJARP

ABCActionNewsCourt ‏@actionnewscourt · 3m
PHOTO: State shows a smiling #JulieSchenecker at the gun shop buying a gun. pic.twitter.com/Pa1xc9tMK0

o/t I have never seen this happen before.

Retweeted by Trial Chatter
Andrew Amelinckx ‏@BE_TheAmelinckx 1m
Judge sends jury in #DavidChalue murder case back to deliberate after a juror says she did not agree with guilty verdicts.

:eek: WOW, wth?

Judge sends jury in #DavidChalue murder case back to deliberate after a juror says she did not agree with guilty verdicts.

WTF?!?!?! :scared:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
#JulieSchenecker was low functioning @ times, but functioned well enough 2 pick up meds-drive to gun shop-p/u laundry-buy chardonnay/Merlot

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1m
#JulieSchenecker was low functioning @ times, but functioned well enough 2 pick up meds-drive to gun shop-p/u laundry-buy chardonnay/Merlot

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 57s
"This defendant did not choose to be bipolar, however this defendant did choose to take acts to sabotage her treatment" #ScheneckerTrial

holy buzzzzzz you keep this thread updated in almost real time AND keep up with other things???:scared:

i humbly offer you my crown:tyou::Crown:

Why is he still talking? Worried about the jury perception?

That is why I wish sometimes that the majority ruled in criminal cases. It seems most of the time it is one lone holdout which makes the trial have to be tried all over again.

It not only takes more time to do but it costs so much more money when it has to be retried.

IMO

12:33 PM

Twitter
carsonchambers

@CarsonChambers

State: #JulieSchenecker killed her children bc she felt angry, despondant

Trial Junkie ‏@Trial__Junkie 26s
State is wrapping up their case nicely #JulieSchenecker

12:34 PM

Twitter
carsonchambers

@CarsonChambers

State: she couldn't and wouldn't face the possibility of a life alone ~ so she took her children with her #JulieSchenecker

Why is he still talking? Worried about the jury perception?

I don't think he has talked any longer than the defense attorney did.

Plus he has the burden of proof.

He sure is a lot better to listen to than anyone of the DT.

IMO

Jeff Patterson ‏@WFLAJeff · 2m
State says #JulieSchenecker chose to drink and ignore mental health treatment #wfla

He nailed his closing. He said much of what I'd been thinking all along.

12:35 PM

Twitter
carsonchambers

@CarsonChambers

State: today in this court, with this evidence, this def still has the blood of Beau and Calyx Scheneker on her hands #JulieSchenecker

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 8s
#JulieSchenecker “this defendant is responsible for the murders of her 2 children, she was sane at the time of these acts."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay