DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LovelyPigeon said:
10 is the age to consent for what?

To consent to spending her allowance as a 10 year old chooses

To consent to take piano lessons or setting up a lemonade stand

To consent to sharing their school lunch with a buddy

To consent to having ordered out pepperoni pizza versus mom's homecooked liver and onions supper, in order to get along :razz:

To consent to writing 25 times I must not sass my mom or take a weekend restriction

To consent to being obediant or choose and endure the consequences

To consent to be nice to Aunt pinchie cheeks and get a surprise upon departure

To consent to treat others as you would have them treat you

ALL OTHER CONSENT IS LEFT TO THE DISCRETION OF THE ENFORCER AND PROTECTOR (THE HEAD ----- MOM) FILL IN THE BLANKS. Don't tread on sacred ground, you have no right to assume my child can give any consent. If you don't know it, my children sure do.

Ten year olds are just little lambs who need a whole lot of love and a little guidance and a supernatural and worldly protection.

Twinz, I can't get my computer to load up the pic of Carlie you've designed, my blind faith tells me their beautiful and something for my eyes to behold. I don't need to see them now, I'll just go on faith. Thank you for the pic's.

Twinz, it's beautiful. You brought tears to my eyes--or rather, seeing Carlie and all the people missing and mourning her did.

I have an 11 year old daughter and I realized Carlie was just seven months older.

How many Carlies do we have to suffer the loss of, before we figure out how to stop these people?

Again, Twinz, beautiful and touching, and thank you for your effort.
(and it loaded quickly for me...high speed must help.)

WasBlind said:
It's not over, yet. In Memory of Carlie Jane Brucia
March 16, 1992 - February 1, 2004

The finding of precious Carlie does not mean "closure" by any means for this family. In fact, in such a case, there is never closure. There is an answer, yes. They have her back, now, albeit not the way anyone would have wanted. As a victim of crime, I can tell you, there is no such thing as "closure".

Now is not the time to forget about Carlie, or her family. We must be fervent in our prayers of support for the family, as they face a trial at some point. They will never get over the loss of this child, it will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

To say that an Amber Alert being issued earlier might have saved her does not bring her back. To say that she did nothing to get away from him only hurts this family, a family already completely broken with despair and grief. To say that she was dressed provocatively is absurd, so please do not utter such nonsense. No one deserves what happened to Carlie, no matter what.

Yes, I believe Carlie looked older than her 11 years, and the animal who took her thought she was probably 15 or maybe even older. Does that make it ok? Hell no. No one has the right to abduct and harm another human being, ever, under any circumstance.

Will Carlie's death be in vain? I pray not. I think each of us should start by doing something positive, now. Each one of us can write to our lawmakers and demand they begin to search for our missing loved ones in earnest, the moment they disappear, irregardless of age, irregardless of circumstances. Because one never knows, irregardless of past behaviors, if a person has been abducted or left of their own free will.
Is any of us willing to take the chance?

One thing that was brought to my attention most recently disturbed me a great deal. I never realized it could be true, until the story about Carlie's abduction. Did any of you know that the age of "consent" is now 10? TEN years old, and that young person is considered to be a probable runaway. Yes, I know, some leave even younger to escape bad circumstances. But do all? I seriously doubt it. When are the adults of America going to rise up and defend our children? When, I beg of you, when? Does anyone know how many people are missing in America? Over 890,000. That alone should scare you, even if you are an adult female, or a man. There is safety in numbers, no matter what sex you are, or what age you are.

Please take care, take precautions, educate yourselves on how to protect yourself, and the ones you love. A simple class can teach you how to prevent abductions. Did you know if you fight with an abductor, even if they have a weapon, you have a greater chance of survival than if they take you to a secluded place? Did you know that 74% of abducted persons are killed in the first three hours? Did you know that most abducted persons are taken for sex, even young babies and children? If not, maybe it is time to open your eyes, and see what is happening out there. It's not a pretty picture, but education is the key. Fear is the absence of knowledge.

Arm yourselves with knowledge, and please no more Carlie's, ever again.

Much love to all, with HOPE

Lanie

Yes, I know all these statistics and would also add that the average age of the murdered abducted child is 11 years old, female, and the murderer usually is already a known sex offender who nabs the child out of convenience (hasn't stalked her, just sees her and grabs her) and normally lives or works in the general area of the abduction. This makes me sick. Why did I have to go research to find these facts? Why isn't there a major outcry and public teaching going on to protect our kids? I am really getting totally sick and tired of hearing about men doing these things to children and women. It's always men doing it and something needs to be done about it on a wide scale. People need to be educated that there's lots of people out there who are pure evil, perverted, mental deviants who think that females and children are there for their pleasure. The organizations for women and children need to start a massive campaign that can involve many people such as churches, school, clubs, etc. There's so much more that could be done. Women and children have a high risk of being in danger of abuse from their own husbands and family as it is, and add to that the perverts out there, and it's not fair.

Perpetrators of sexually motivated crimes should be executed, no ifs ands or buts. This evil does not go away and those who are driven by it are incapable of containing it. Why waste the effort trying to rehabilitate these creeps while more of our precious children are murdered day after day. Beautiful Carlie will never know the joy of first love or of holding her newborn child. I hope the *advertiser censored* that took her so cruelly burns in hell for eternity. Not only has he snuffed out a young life he has destroyed any happiness her family and loved ones may have had in the future. They will never be the same!

poco said:
The source added that Carlie was killed within a few hours of her kidnapping - and that cops had an encounter with Smith at about 10 p.m. that night near the thick underbrush where the victim's body was found.

Patrolling cops spotted Smith's Buick station wagon - believed to have been used in the abduction - parked illegally under an overpass off I-75. When they spotted the auto mechanic and Brooklyn native returning to his car after emerging from some thick underbrush, they asked him what he was doing.

Was this close to where she was abducted?? Obviously this was soon after he abducted and committed the murder.

Smith, who has been charged with murder and kidnapping, "said he went to pee - and the cops let him go," said the source.

The next morning, Smith showed up late for his job - and was acting "strangely," the source said.

"He kept washing his hands over and over even though they were clean," the source said. "And he told his boss that he might have to leave the state at any time."

I'm assuming this was on Monday morning and he had already killed her.
I heard on the local news down here, that a person who he worked with reported that he was "close to tears" that day.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/15445.htm

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/02/12/Tampabay/Slaying_suspect_wants.shtml

If this evil sick criminal was "close to tears" the day after he murdered that little girl, it was probably because he had heard about the 11 YEAR OLD CHILD that was abducted. I think he abducted Carlie to sexually abuse her, I have a feeling she told him something like "please leave me alone, I am only 11!" and she fought back, and he probably killed her to silence her screams so he could avoid being caught raping a child. I hope they fry his *advertiser censored*.

Good for Carlie for fighting... what a strong little girl. May she rest in peace.

I refer you to Purg for details. Rikamorti posted a N.E. article stating that Carly and Smith were seen talking, at her house, weeks earlier! It's in "Peripheral Cases" at the bottom of the forum index, and regarding 2-24 N.E. I believe.

Rickamorti at Purgatory (Delphi Forums) posted that according to a N.E. article, Carly and Smith were seen talking weeks earlier, at Carly's house!

It's in "Peripheral Cases", down at the bottom of the index.

stormonster said:
I know this is stupid but is their such a citation? Public urination? Not being funny but just wondering.
Yep. there is.
It's more frequently enforced around nightclub areas, etc. so you might not have heard of it before.
I've even heard of a recent campaign to urge men to "go before you go" to stop them from relieving themselves in the neighborhood around the bars.

Apparently, it can be quite a problem for neighborhoods to have not only the "exposure" but also the not-so-pleasant smell, etc.

SARASOTA, Fla. — The man accused of killing an 11-year-old girl whose abduction was videotaped by a security camera accosted a woman in 1997 while carrying a concealed steak knife, according to a police report.

Joseph P. Smith (search) approached the 32-year-old woman outside a grocery store and lied about needing help for car trouble, says the July 1, 1997, report by police Lt. Bill Spitler (search).

The report said Smith "intended to do great harm," had recently bought pepper spray and a knife and had "initiated a ploy to get a young woman alone in her vehicle," the Sarasota Herald-Tribune reported Saturday.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,111430,00.html

indigomood says...KILL THE *advertiser censored*

Hi everyone...

Have the details been released from Carlie's autopsy yet? I have not heard how she died at the hands of this SOB, strangled? stabbed?

Does anyone know what this guy did to Carlie? I pray she died quickly :(

Check this out:

Tabloid says Smith's housemate ran soft- core *advertiser censored* operation

For $800 per hour, the Pincuses send two young women in kinky outfits -- cheerleaders, catholic schoolgirls, American Indians -- to the client's house to punch, scratch and bite each other, according to the Web site, which also sells videos of the girls fighting. The Web site tells clients the girls don't pose nude. It says, "I started this business for the girlz and to keep them from going astray. I love them all and I hope you do too!!"

Although the Pincuses won't talk to the local media -- no trespassing signs are posted all over their fence, and they have declined to answer phone messages -- they did share some words with the National Enquirer.

"So what if I'm running Fantasy Fighting Girlz? I'm not doing anything illegal," the National Enquirer quoted Naomi Pincus as saying.

[url="http://www.newscoast.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...347/1269/Carlie"]http://www.newscoast.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...347/1269/Carlie

It was real easy for me to then find their web site:

http://members.aol.com/edgeman6/mffg.html

[/url]

Did you see the message boards?

They are talking about going to Disneyland!

And saying that people are going to feel God's "raft" !

IMO appears to be not the brightest of bulbs there!

Are these the people who turned him in? I wonder how well they knew him?

as a response to casshew, I have not heard either as to how she was killed, other than homicidal violance, since this man had made comments to the other lady that got loose from him said that he would cut her throat. I believe one news article in the st. petersburg time had mentioned it as a slaying/ homicidal violance. I couldn't imagine the struggle this child put up to get loose. the fact on how she died might be better off not mentioned,the sad fact is this child died a horrible death, I am sure in time we will all know.

Birdie, three of the girls on that site are sister's and have also been listed in documents as living there. It's all so really forked up.

I too read parts of the message board, they are pissed that the "girlz" are being brought into it and the male webmaster says its been stressful. Grrrrr.

We know they found cocaine in the house, that's how they were able to bring Smith in, for a parole violation, why they can't bust them all, shut that crap down, irritates me.

All good and perfect gifts come from God. That's what the Bible says. Let me tell you about my good and perfect gift today. One of Carlie's friends replied to a post I started in the prayer section. She said she thanked me for my prayers and would be sure to pass it on to the Brucia family. Glory be to God. What a dear special blessing to have this young girl respond to me.

That to me is worth far more, and precious than, money, rubies, diamonds and gold. God is good. God says praise and worship me and I will reward you, and so he did. Just knowing I may have said something to help this child of God brings tears of joy. Please take a moment to go over and read it at www.findcarlie.com under the prayer section. Her friends screen name is carlieslovingfriend.

Check out this site www.findcarlie.com one of her close friends registered and replied to a prayer post I started at this site. We really can reach out and touch someone, even in cyberspace.

dannyodie said:
as a response to casshew, I have not heard either as to how she was killed, other than homicidal violance, since this man had made comments to the other lady that got loose from him said that he would cut her throat. I believe one news article in the st. petersburg time had mentioned it as a slaying/ homicidal violance. I couldn't imagine the struggle this child put up to get loose. the fact on how she died might be better off not mentioned,the sad fact is this child died a horrible death, I am sure in time we will all know.

Thanx dannyodie.... I will watch for updates on Carlie's case. I am glad she is found, and this SOB is behind bars... I want to continue to follow the case and don't want to forget about this girl anytime soon.

The video... the last moments of her life, haunt me... I have a 10 year old daughter.... it is a nightmare.

Has Carlie's funeral been held yet? I saw the memorial at the church on the day they found her.. but have not heard anything more.

I believe her memorial service was last thursday, something like 1500 folks turned out for it. she was cremated. such a beautifull life destroyed. I haven't looked in a couple of days but the st petersburg times has been keeping up with the story, just use there search feild and type in the childs name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back