GUILTY FL - Casei Jones, 32 & her four young children, murdered, Marion County, August 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find this odd as she was on a newscast saying they tried to get her to move back to Indiana.
I suspect we're seeing some 'backtracking ' now after their initial shock. And often for the families, guilt sets in for not insisting or supporting the wife in moving out. We see this a lot in other cases after the horror of the crime has become apparent.

Did Carei know MJ (monster Jones) in her younger years? Did she just meet him in 2016- 2017. They married Halloween of 2017. Not to creepy until now!!!
We know she is from Indiana, moved to Florida with her 1st marriage.
Did she have a past with monster Jones going back in earlier years?

I suspect we're seeing some 'backtracking ' now after their initial shock. And often for the families, guilt sets in for not insisting or supporting the wife in moving out. We see this a lot in other cases after the horror of the crime has become apparent.

It is still fresh in my mind how stoic and biting her tongue Kelsey berreth mother was with her daughter the missing. She could have slammed Patrick Frazee but she bit her tongue and was focused focused focused.

Did Carei know MJ (monster Jones) in her younger years? Did she just meet him in 2016- 2017. They married Halloween of 2017. Not to creepy until now!!!
We know she is from Indiana, moved to Florida with her 1st marriage.
Did she have a past with monster Jones going back in earlier years?
They met when the were both married, started working at the same place, and began an affair.

"As this develops and as this investigation goes along, and the autopsy results come in, we do fully expect to bring more charges against him for their deaths,” said Public Information Director with the Marion County Sheriff’s Office, Sgt. Paul Bloom.

Jones is on suicide watch at the jail.

His next court date is scheduled for October 22, for his arraignment to enter a formal plea.

The judge said Thursday that, if convicted, it is probable Jones will serve a life sentence.
Michael Jones appears in court for the murder of his wife and children

There were two summons served. Why do you think she was alive on that date because he signed for both of them. She never signed. I would think that they were both on the lease and that is why two summons were served MOO

Of Interest, the neighbor said they had recently moved in. I wonder where they lived before?

I've not seen that she signed, or he signed, but the summons were returned (I may have worded my former post, poorly, as IANAL and am not familiar with FL law). It was my thought that if she was served a summons, it would have to be served directly to her, however, that thought was wrong.

In looking at FL eviction law it seems they'd only have to tack it to the door, in eviction cases. It's quite possible he'd already fled by then. If they followed procedure, he got at least a three day warning (if it were only about rent).

How to Evict a Tenant in Florida: A Landlord’s Step-by-Step Legal Guide

"As this develops and as this investigation goes along, and the autopsy results come in, we do fully expect to bring more charges against him for their deaths,” said Public Information Director with the Marion County Sheriff’s Office, Sgt. Paul Bloom.

Jones is on suicide watch at the jail.

His next court date is scheduled for October 22, for his arraignment to enter a formal plea.

The judge said Thursday that, if convicted, it is probable Jones will serve a life sentence.
Michael Jones appears in court for the murder of his wife and children
Wonder why they won't go for Death Penalty.
Do they not have enough evidence to charge
him with killing the children?

Wonder why they won't go for Death Penalty.
Do they not have enough evidence to charge
him with killing the children?
I’m wondering if they are charging him for second degree right now bc maybe another party was involved? No they haven’t said anything like that but I’m just wondering if that’s why he got second degree instead of first?

From the above MSM link provided by @enelram. Strong statements from past employers/friends. 10% copied only.

He told us his mother died, that she was an alcoholic, that she went out one night in a snowstorm and froze to death in a ditch, and he lived that lie for many months," said C. Delaporte.

He found out who you wanted him to be and he was that person to you. So that's his way of luring you in," said C.Delaporte.

The Delaportes parted ways with Jones after seeing that side of him.

Now, he's playing the victim. We see him walk on the news now and he's got that face, where he's trying to get everyone to feel sorry for him," said B. Delaportes.
------------------------------------------
The above full article is a must read.
JMO
Monster behind the mask.
How many times have we read the same personal observations of these men who wipe out their current families.
JMO his 1st wife and children escaped with their live's. But the horror they have to live with knowing this man who was once responsible for them has killed his new family including their half 2 sisters.
I guarantee this time he had not met someone. This time Carei figured him out. Caught him in his lies. I bet it was over. He was erasing his lies making them disappear by killing them. And headed to continue his lies in another state. Probably Headed to his alive mother whom he claims died. Who lies about their own mother dying. SMH
JMO

Suicide watch my *advertiser censored**.
HE'S VERY GOOD ON CAMERA!!!

data

"Finding out he was possibly involved to me was a shock. I didn't expect that," Gilbert said. "They had normal everyday marital spats but nothing that would be like, 'Get your children and move into my home," Gilbert said. "I don't know what could have possibly gone through his head at all."

I feel just awful for this woman and her immense grief.

But I just have to say, having "everyday marital spats" is not normal, and it's sad to think that some people assume it's what you have to put up with. I disagree with my spouse about lots of things - I'm not saying you have to always agree on everything in life - but we do so respectfully and courteously and with a sense of humour. We rarely have what I'd call a "spat" and when we do it's only verbal and we do so with boundaries and give each other some space and then work it out. We call time out if one of us starts to raise their voice so we can get back to the topic instead of it becoming heated. If I was having full on arguments (let alone anything physical) with my spouse on a regular basis I wouldn't consider that a relationship worth having tbh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back