GUILTY FL - Casei Jones, 32 & her four young children, murdered, Marion County, August 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What I can see on FB Casei’s profile and cover picture were changed to photos of the children 21st August just minutes apart. Last visible profile pic before this was 2nd August, with a comment and reply which I found a bit worrying. I can’t help thinking if it was actually Casei who changed those display photos. IMO
I’m scared for her children.
I have that feeling of dread.
He has something in his eyes.
Where are they?
MOO

This was the original post of what I just bumped above. She was not alive...

He was changing her profile pics when he was at his ex-wife's house?

is it just me.....(mrs skeptic) does anybody else find the ex wife a tad sweet and accommodating about a man who LEFT HER FOR HER WORKMATE THAT HE WAS OBVIOUSLY SHAGGING UNDER HER NOSE..........

one can only say how they see this.....and from this vantage point......I would likely enjoy that he had no electricity ......that his 'new' marriage was on the rocks.......

am I unreasonable here?o_O

moo

is it just me.....(mrs skeptic) does anybody else find the ex wife a tad sweet and accommodating about a man who LEFT HER FOR HER WORKMATE THAT HE WAS OBVIOUSLY SHAGGING UNDER HER NOSE..........

one can only say how they see this.....and from this vantage point......I would likely enjoy that he had no electricity ......that his 'new' marriage was on the rocks.......

moo
I agree, she has a very very FLAT AFFECT in her tone. Is she out of it?
The smell of the van holding bodies for 4 weeks
in 95 degree heat had to have been very noticeable, IMO. It's a wonder vultures weren't perching on the hood. Picture rotting
meat left outside for that time period.
Surely his body and clothes also held the smell
after driving the van to Jax.
How did he hide the smell of decomposition.
Apparently ex-wife lived in an apartment.
Where did he park the van of rotting bodies?

moo
Nope, not a bit :p

Here is the arrest affidavit.

Most important in the affidavit is that in Michael's confession he says he killed Casei on July 10th.

Attachments

• docketimage.pdf
    191.4 KB · Views: 54
TWO MONTHS+ he was in possession of his “loved” ones deceased bodies... how can a person honestly live with themselves? So heinous, so depraved.. what a haunting nightmare of a situation for MULTIPLE families as well as the community :(

Do any of you think that the Grand Jury can bring his charge up. For Casei to First degree. I find it hard to believe that he is stating during argument she had bat. As per say this heavy man and he took bat then beat her to death. What is he trying to play here self defense? Not gonna fly with the GJ. Not to mention I keep waiting for charges of premidiation on the 4 beautiful precious innocent children.
I still think she was going to leave him.
His gig was up. I think JMO He killed the 2 boys that were older after killing their mother on the same day.
Waiting for evidence on the 2 little girls. I think he killed them weeks later.
As far as ex-wife did anyone catch at the end when she states she hope he gets death? I know that if my ex showed up with this story he gave her, I would see nothing but red flags.
I would take a bath in bleach and vinegar and move and take my boys to Alaska. Maybe she has to stay if needed as witness. How awful he involved his first family. Why go there? I do not think he even loved his sons to bring this to their doorstep. This shows it's all about himself. Grrrrrrr just Grrrrrrr.
And now he is on sucide watch.
We all know how that can play out right.

Do any of you think that the Grand Jury can bring his charge up. For Casei to First degree. I find it hard to believe that he is stating during argument she had bat. As per say this heavy man and he took bat then beat her to death. What is he trying to play here self defense? Not gonna fly with the GJ. Not to mention I keep waiting for charges of premidiation on the 4 beautiful precious innocent children.
I still think she was going to leave him.
His gig was up. I think JMO He killed the 2 boys that were older after killing their mother on the same day.
Waiting for evidence on the 2 little girls. I think he killed them weeks later.
As far as ex-wife did anyone catch at the end when she states she hope he gets death? I know that if my ex showed up with this story he gave her, I would see nothing but red flags.
I would take a bath in bleach and vinegar and move and take my boys to Alaska. Maybe she has to stay if needed as witness. How awful he involved his first family. Why go there? I do not think he even loved his sons to bring this to their doorstep. This shows it's all about himself. Grrrrrrr just Grrrrrrr.
And now he is on sucide watch.
We all know how that can play out right.

Well, to me it sounds like she had that bat for self defense. OR he was going to harm the babies....and...well, you know where I am going from here. :-(

TWO MONTHS+ he was in possession of his “loved” ones deceased bodies... how can a person honestly live with themselves? So heinous, so depraved.. what a haunting nightmare of a situation for MULTIPLE families as well as the community :(
I would guess there is some type of psychopathy there, not that it excuses one single thing he did, some people are just plain evil. Those little angel babies and Casei were innocent victims.

Florida mother of 4 was beaten to death baseball bat, deputies say

During an interview with investigators, Michael Jones said he and his wife were arguing at their home on July 10 when she got a baseball bat, according to the affidavit. Michael Jones took the bat from her and used it to beat her death, records show.​
Riiiighttt.... :rolleyes:

It may have been her attempt at self defense or trying desperately to get herself and the children out of the house.
If she was the first to die, wonder if the older children witnessed this ? :mad:
:(

@DEB-Z you had quoted my post.....
I agree with your PTSD statement, I sadly have PTSD after our sons tragic camping accident. Even after 12 years I never know when I may “accidentally” be triggered.
So sorry about the loss of your son...
I lost my daughter’s twin brother, my son, at 3 weeks old, in neonatal intensive care...
My daughter also had a brain hemorrhage at this time, due to prematurity...
So she has cerebral palsy...
Her younger brother died a couple of years ago, at 26, in my home, and we found him...
I could not get out of bed for over a year for anything normal...
My daughter had a nervous breakdown...
So I understand, as a registered nurse,,and as a mother, about death, losing children, and PTSD...
Heartbreaking story we have experienced...
And now these unfortunate relatives, and loved ones, of this mother and her four children will experience this heartbreak and never be the same...
Stay strong ❤️

OMG Sara Jones is so fortunate that her children were not murdered, and she was spared...
How did he not smell like death when he visited her:
I cleaned up after my brother was found deceased for a week, in his home, and it was a smell that I will never forget... plus the insects...
Sounds like he was attempting to replace his murdered family; with his prior wife and children...

I agree, she has a very very FLAT AFFECT in her tone. Is she out of it?
The smell of the van holding bodies for 4 weeks
in 95 degree heat had to have been very noticeable, IMO. It's a wonder vultures weren't perching on the hood. Picture rotting
meat left outside for that time period.
Surely his body and clothes also held the smell
after driving the van to Jax.
How did he hide the smell of decomposition.
Apparently ex-wife lived in an apartment.
Where did he park the van of rotting bodies?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back