GUILTY FL - Casei Jones, 32 & her four young children, murdered, Marion County, August 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe he tried to kill himself by running off the road into a treeline?
Maybe he should of thought about taking his life before he took his wife her 2 son's, and his 2 little girls who did not deserve nor want to die!!!
Nope he is a collecter of paybacks and did this to hurt them the wife ,the family, the world. And JMO He is going to enjoy watching the pain he caused. How he can kill 5 people who loved him but yet be such a coward is showing me, he was just tired of running.
If he tried to kill himself in that crash, when officers arrived he would still be looking for ways. As in grabbing their gun. Finding a garage to carbon monoxide himself. Nope he wants to live and face the music.
He knew his number was up. If he had not crashed he would be in another state by now.
I value your opinion.
But just like a few other husbands and fathers killers we read about here they too just killed. These monsters Sold their souls to the devil. But even he does not want them.
May he be haunted day and night.
At the beauty he stole and the lives that grieve now for what was never to be.
I think he was a hateful man behind a mask!!!

Husband back in Central Florida to face charges in death of wife; authorities seek to charge him in deaths of her 4 kids

As a shackled Jones, 38, wearing a red jail suit, was brought into the MCSO Operations Center in Ocala, he cocked his head to the side and said nothing.

MCSO spokesman Sgt. Paul Bloom said autopsies on Casei Jones and her four children were being done in Savannah, Georgia, on Wednesday. After the autopsies, Bloom said, investigators will need to do a forensic examination to confirm the identities and determine the cause and manner of death.

As far as they know, the family had been living in Summerfield since April. Before then, they lived in Leesburg. The Marion County Sheriff's Office had no calls for service at the address and no run-ins with Michael Jones, officials said.

WFTV Orlando News just showed a video of
Jones being brought into the Marion Co. Fl. Jail.
He was wearing a red jump suit and flip flops.
This guy is really short, no longer looks all pumped up.
Newscaster said he was driving around with their decomposing bodies for possibly 6 weeks.
Reporters were asking him what and why he did this to his kids and he just kept his head down and walked ahead. No words spoken by him.

We found my brother’s body after several weeks. In the woods. The examiner listed the date of death as the last day he was seen by my mama. I have no remembrance if a time was listed. I don’t even want to know.
Anymore...it still hurts even after all these many years. I can’t even fathom the pain their families must endure.
RIP little family, the storm is over.
Now you forever have the rainbows.

I’m so sorry for your loss imstilla.grandma.

Maybe he should of thought about taking his life before he took his wife her 2 son's, and his 2 little girls who did not deserve nor want to die!!!
Nope he is a collecter of paybacks and did this to hurt them the wife ,the family, the world. And JMO He is going to enjoy watching the pain he caused. How he can kill 5 people who loved him but yet be such a coward is showing me, he was just tired of running.
If he tried to kill himself in that crash, when officers arrived he would still be looking for ways. As in grabbing their gun. Finding a garage to carbon monoxide himself. Nope he wants to live and face the music.
He knew his number was up. If he had not crashed he would be in another state by now.
I value your opinion.
But just like a few other husbands and fathers killers we read about here they too just killed. These monsters Sold their souls to the devil. But even he does not want them.

My line of thinking was that he chickened out when he killed his family, and didn't kill himself, then, like other family annihilators , and gave it a second try with wrecking the vehicle. It didn't work, so, he gave up. Most family annihilators are discovered and arrested fairly quickly. Just a theory, nothing more, nothing less.

I think financial stress, may have been leading up to a potential familial breakdown, and then the eviction notice came. He tail-spinned when he saw that he may be losing everything, and everyone, in his immediate life. He's a failure. He's losing his identity when he loses them (if in fact that's what was happening).

Family breakup was the most common cause, accounting for 66% of cases, although this included related domestic issues such as access to children. Financial difficulties were the second most commonly cited motive; followed by honour killing and mental illness.

"Analysing these shared traits and motivations has allowed us to identify four types of killer; anomic, disappointed, paranoid and self- righteous," said Prof. Wilson. "While these may overlap, they all go beyond the traditional ideas of the 'revenge' or 'altruistic' murderers."

I'm not sure, which one I think that he is, just yet. More will have to come out before that can be pieced together but in the end, all four types ended with the same outcomes. Some killed themselves, others couldn't/didn't.

Characteristics of family killers revealed: The male dominated crime most common in August

My line of thinking was that he chickened out when he killed his family, and didn't kill himself, then, like other family annihilators , and gave it a second try with wrecking the vehicle. It didn't work, so, he gave up. Most family annihilators are discovered and arrested fairly quickly. Just a theory, nothing more, nothing less.

I think financial stress, may have been leading up to a potential familial breakdown, and then the eviction notice came. He tail-spinned when he saw that he may be losing everything, and everyone, in his immediate life. He's a failure. He's losing his identity when he loses them (if in fact that's what was happening).

I'm not sure, which one I think that he is, just yet. More will have to come out before that can be pieced together but in the end, all four types ended with the same outcomes. Some killed themselves, others couldn't/didn't.

Characteristics of family killers revealed: The male dominated crime most common in August
I love this Post
Even though it frightens me.

Thank you

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Poor Casei. Poor babies.

No one can even spell her dang name correctly. Those aren’t the first I’ve seen listing her as ”Casel”.

I haven’t had a perfect marriage. I’ve spent over half my life with DH. But there hasn’t been violence. I like to think I would have left at the first sign it was possible... I know no one knows what happened behind closed doors... but I swear if my husband ever hurt our babies (or myself- because violence escalates) I’d be out in an instant. I’d live in a cardboard box with my babies before I allowed them to see continued domestic violence.. and from court dox... it seems Casei felt the same. She left after pressing charges on her last husband. She did the scary thing and left. She made the right moves. She took the leap and tried to find a better life.

And her next husband was this horrendous piece of trash.

Just... heartbreaking.

She was obviously a strong lady. She left an abusive relationship before. Packed her kids up and started over She tried to do right by her kids. She just married the wrong dude. And that’s terrifying. Because what people forget is, it could be ANYONE. The “nice guy” turns bad, and it’s too late. So god damn scary.
I’m bawling for them all.

MJ. I wish he had had a stable, sensible bone in his whole sorry body and just left. Or killed his sorry miserable *advertiser censored* rather than take the lives of FIVE innocent people. ;(

I feel awful for Casei’s family. And for Michaels. Because they also lost 5 people, and found out they loved, raised... lived with a monster.

Last edited by a moderator:
I value your opinion.
He's a cold hearted brute, for sure.

Growing up, I sincerely do not remember so many spouses killing their wives or husbands. Perhaps we just didn't hear about it back then like we do now online. It is unreal. It is also scary. I have adult children that could all easily be married right now, and it scares me to think that they could end up a victim like this. A friend of my son's was killed by her ex-boyfriend, and mind you, her ex boyfriend was living with HER family! My son is still haunted by her death, it shook him to his core.

I can't even imagine this. I am on this site a lot, and seeing this day after day, some close to home happening, is just frightening and mind boggling. Why not just leave, why kill someone, and your own children? You have to be a sick monster to do that. How does anyone recognize these type of people? We all talk about red flags and such, but many times, they're so charming, sweet, and kind, appear to be good spouses and parents, then out of blue, just kill their spouses and/or children. A lot of them don't have criminal pasts, either- some do for sure, but many don't. It's not like you can just look at a person now and tell they're bad news.

<modsnip>

Poor Casei. Poor babies.

No one can even spell her dang name correctly. Those aren’t the first I’ve seen listing her as ”Casel”.

I haven’t had a perfect marriage. I’ve spent over half my life with DH. But there hasn’t been violence. I like to think I would have left at the first sign it was possible... I know no one knows what happened behind closed doors... but I swear if my husband ever hurt our babies (or myself- because violence escalates) I’d be out in an instant. I’d live in a cardboard box with my babies before I allowed them to see continued domestic violence.. and from court dox... it seems Casei felt the same. She left after pressing charges on her last husband. She did the scary thing and left. She made the right moves. She took the leap and tried to find a better life.

And her next husband was this horrendous piece of trash.

Just... heartbreaking.

She was obviously a strong lady. She left an abusive relationship before. Packed her kids up and started over She tried to do right by her kids. She just married the wrong dude. And that’s terrifying. Because what people forget is, it could be ANYONE. The “nice guy” turns bad, and it’s too late. So god damn scary.
I’m ******* bawling for them all.

**** MJ. I wish he had had a stable, sensible bone in his whole sorry body and just left. Or killed his sorry miserable *advertiser censored* rather than take the lives of FIVE innocent people. ;(

I feel awful for Casei’s family. And for Michaels. Because they also lost 5 people, and found out they loved, raised... lived with a monster.
Ah, we're on the same page. That is what is so scary- it can be anyone now! You can't tell anymore. They appear sweet, kind, nice, romantic, etc. They're probably even wonderful to live with for awhile, then out of the blue, the anger starts, violence begins, and before a spouse gets a chance to leave, they kill them, or beat them to within an inch of life.

This is just devastating to read. This poor young lady, and those poor children, they never stood a chance with that brute!

Last edited by a moderator:

Growing up, I sincerely do not remember so many spouses killing their wives or husbands. Perhaps we just didn't hear about it back then like we do now online. It is unreal. It is also scary. I have adult children that could all easily be married right now, and it scares me to think that they could end up a victim like this. A friend of my son's was killed by her ex-boyfriend, and mind you, her ex boyfriend was living with HER family! My son is still haunted by her death, it shook him to his core.

I can't even imagine this. I am on this site a lot, and seeing this day after day, some close to home happening, is just frightening and mind boggling. Why not just leave, why kill someone, and your own children? You have to be a sick monster to do that. How does anyone recognize these type of people? We all talk about red flags and such, but many times, they're so charming, sweet, and kind, appear to be good spouses and parents, then out of blue, just kill their spouses and/or children. A lot of them don't have criminal pasts, either- some do for sure, but many don't. It's not like you can just look at a person now and tell they're bad news.
I totally get what you’re saying. But no one has a white picket fence life and comes home one day and murders their spouse and or kids.

Violence escalates.

First it’s a shove during an argument. And both parties agree it was a one off and to forgive and forget. And for some- that actually the end of it.

But for a lot.. it turns into a slap for speaking in a tone that isn’t appreciated. And then monitoring communication with friends and relatives... then a black eye because they got fired and it’s gotta be someone’s fault but their own... things just continue until one spouse is walking on eggshells and they KNOW the slightest thing can set this person they love off... and they’d DO love them. Because somehow, the good stuff overshadows the bad. Or so they tell themselves.

But eventually, either the relationship winds up in a cycle of abuse or they die at the hands of their abuser. Often over something so stupid in the scheme of things. It’s heartbreaking.

We as a society have to rise up and do better. Mental health services need to be more accessible and better equipped. Couples and personal counseling and therapy need to lose the stigma. Boys need to be taught they are allowed to have feelings and learn healthy ways to deal with them and girls need to be taught they don’t live to please everyone else.

I’m so with you on this post. My personal theory, simplified, is that today’s culture is very immature. Some say entitled. Tomato, tomaahto. It’s a lack of self-control. I see it on Twitter, FB, IG, MSM, politics, the workplace, customer service. Even church! The things people say/spout off/dismiss... It’s all so inflammatory & escalatory. No manners, no compassion. No wonder relationships are volatile & crime is shocking. All JMOVHO.

I’m not one to pine away for some fantasy of the-good-ol-days, but sheesh! It’s brutal out there.

I totally get what you’re saying. But no one has a white picket fence life and comes home one day and murders their spouse and or kids.

Violence escalates.

First it’s a shove during an argument. And both parties agree it was a one off and to forgive and forget. And for some- that actually the end of it.

But for a lot.. it turns into a slap for speaking in a tone that isn’t appreciated. And then monitoring communication with friends and relatives... then a black eye because they got fired and it’s gotta be someone’s fault but their own... things just continue until one spouse is walking on eggshells and they KNOW the slightest thing can set this person they love off... and they’d DO love them. Because somehow, the good stuff overshadows the bad. Or so they tell themselves.

But eventually, either the relationship winds up in a cycle of abuse or they die at the hands of their abuser. Often over something so stupid in the scheme of things. It’s heartbreaking.

We as a society have to rise up and do better. Mental health services need to be more accessible and better equipped. Couples and personal counseling and therapy need to lose the stigma. Boys need to be taught they are allowed to have feelings and learn healthy ways to deal with them and girls need to be taught they don’t live to please everyone else.
I hear what you’re saying & historically violence has been shown to escalate. But I think times are changing & I’m noticing more & more crimes where someone just snapped with no prior pattern of violence. JP in Wisconsin. The brother who raped & murdered his tiny niece in UT. BT at Ol’ Miss. I could go on. One day they’re a standard run-o-the-mill loser/ druggie/ misogynist, the next they’re a snapped-like-a-twig brutal murderer. JMO

"The texts to me got weirder and weirder, like, well that's not Casei," Nikki said. Then, those texts stopped.

" He had no right to take those babies from me. He's a monster, and the monster's gotta pay," Casei's mother said.

Gilbert told News4Jax she also knew something was wrong long before deputies found her sister's body in Michael Jones' van after he crashed Sunday night near Hickox, Georgia.

"We had not seen her for weeks, but we were getting messages," Sarah Gilbert told News4Jax. "We had received messages that she was sick, that her phone was messed up."

Gilbert's birthday passed 10 days ago without a word from her sister. Then she didn't post anything for her own son's birthday.

"I don't care hurricane or not, she would have posted something," Gilbert said. "She lived and breathed those babies. She would have never let that happen. That's when we knew for sure something was wrong."

"Finding out he was possibly involved to me was a shock. I didn't expect that," Gilbert said. "They had normal everyday marital spats but nothing that would be like, 'Get your children and move into my home," Gilbert said. "I don't know what could have possibly gone through his head at all."

Gilbert said the couple married on Halloween in 2017. The two older children -- Cameron, 10, and Preston , 5,-- were from Casei's previous marriage. Jones was the father of Mercalli, 2, and 1-year-old Aiyana.
'He's a monster, and the monster's gotta pay'- Murdered woman's mother shares frustration

Wearing shackles, a red top, brown pants and slippers, Michael W. Jones Jr. was the only inmate in the courtroom at the Marion County Jail in Ocala Thursday morning during a video conference with County Judge Robert E. Landt.

Assistant State Attorney Becky Fletcher told the judge that, based on the second-degree murder warrant and the likelihood of additional charges, Jones should be held without bond.

Citing the circumstances of the arrest, Jones being a flight risk and the nature of the crime, Landt ordered him held without bail. He set Jones’ next court appearance, his arraignment, for Oct. 22.

The 38-year-old defendant, flanked by two detention deputies, looked somber as he told the judge that he wanted to be represented by a lawyer. Landt appointed a public defender for Jones, who, based on his paperwork, was declared indigent.

He was told that someone from the Public Defender’s Office would visit him.

Marion officials believe the killing occurred at their mobile home at 14860 SE 86th Terrace in Summerfield.

The family had moved there months earlier from Leesburg.
Judge orders Summerfield murder suspect held without bail

"Finding out he was possibly involved to me was a shock. I didn't expect that," Gilbert said. "They had normal everyday marital spats but nothing that would be like, 'Get your children and move into my home," Gilbert said. "I don't know what could have possibly gone

I find this odd as she was on a newscast saying they tried to get her to move back to Indiana.

I find this odd as she was on a newscast saying they tried to get her to move back to Indiana.

I'm not on top of things right now, but is it possible that she left him, or considered leaving him, at one point? The offer was extended for her to move back home, but they reconciled? Idk where I got that from but it popped into my brain.

Her kin lived in IN, and his in VT. I wonder if he was going to dispose of her body, in GA too, and head to VT? He was close to a junction, that would have taken him to I95 N, which runs all the way to VT. He'd tell his family that she took off with the kids, and here he is, all alone. Not that he wouldn't have been caught, but he likely wasn't thinking what he'd do after the fact, when he was committing the murders, otherwise he wouldn't have been hiding the bodies, and driving around with them, in his vehicle, for weeks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel
Back