Found Deceased FL - Cassie Carli 37, & Saylor (safe) met Ex to exchange custody, Navarre Beach, 27 Mar 2022 *Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Forgive me if this has already been shared. I didn’t see it offhand and it’s a good overview for people who are just catching up (like me). It’s by WFLA and is about 1 1/2 hours long, covering the family interview and the first press conference with LE.

Last edited:
So he didn't consider he might be under surveillance, or have a tracker on his car? Did he also take his phone with him?
Not a bright man.

Slip out of the house at night, take a taxi or Uber to a bus station, destination some small town in another state. From there hop on a train to a major city with an airport.
Too bad his license was expired. Couldn't rent a car, dump his phone and take the back roads.

Instead he drives up a major route to Nashville and onwards? Chicago?

Is he going claim he has work in Tennessee?

So he didn't consider he might be under surveillance, or have a tracker on his car? Did he also take his phone with him?
Not a bright man.

Slip out of the house at night, take a taxi or Uber to a bus station, destination some small town in another state. From there hop on a train to a major city with an airport.
Too bad his license was expired. Couldn't rent a car, dump his phone and take the back roads.

Instead he drives up a major route to Nashville and onwards? Chicago?

Is he going claim he has work in Tennessee?
He definitely is not too bright. He has an expired license?

This picture was taken at 7:01 pm from condo and captured MS's rig in parking lot. I'm looking at where they found her car- and looking for any similar tourist photos that may have either in the background.View attachment 338710 View attachment 338711 View attachment 338712

The photo with his truck is from her friend SG group LE has it as well, the photos where they found her car are from Santa Rosa County Gazette.

What photos are you trying to link as these links do not result in photos??

Websleuths - Error

Glad to see the arrest, yet sad at what it points to. :(
Well said @Turkeytrot .

I’m just checking in for the first time today and I was (wasn’t ) surprised to see there was an arrest. I don’t know if he’ll break and give LE her location, but maybe since he can’t flee the country, he’ll consider telling in his best interest.

Continued prayers for CC and her loved ones.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back