Found Deceased FL - Cassie Carli 37, & Saylor (safe) met Ex to exchange custody, Navarre Beach, 27 Mar 2022 *Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am very glad he has been arrested and hope that Saylor will be returned to Cassie's family soon. Sad to think about what this arrest means. I hope they will get answers on what happened and where she is located.

It makes me so angry…
You just know this guy never stopped to think about the trauma he must have been putting Saylor through, especially if she witnessed it. I have a feeling she did. Saylor would have been the perfect lure to get Cassie to go with him. He also probably didn’t even stop to think what would happen to his daughter if mom was gone and he was in prison.

Moo

He may have been successful, although from reading several articles, it isn't as easy to disable telematics as some people giving him clues seem to believe. If he was, then let's hope his cell phone gives up helpful data. Clearly someone or something he is using has proven helpful. It did not take LE very long to find him in Tennessee. JMO

Doesn’t Onstar have some sort of switch they can turn on from their end in case of emergency and does that need the part he was trying to remove?

Doesn’t Onstar have some sort of switch they can turn on from their end in case of emergency and does that need the part he was trying to remove?

I'm not sure, but from some things I read, if he was not very careful, and did not know exactly what he was doing, he could possibly mess up many other parts of the vehicle's onboard systems, including some vital to the operation of the truck. JMO

Oh Cassie, my heart breaks for what you have had to endure and for your baby girl who will likely be without her mom and dad. Grateful she will have her loving Grandpa and close family.

I will never understand how the mind becomes so sick that killing a child’s mother is the answer. Moo

Last edited:
Oh Cassie, my heart breaks for what you have had to endure and for your baby girl who will likely be without her mom and dad. Grateful she will have her loving Grandpa and close family.

I will never understand how the mind becomes so sick that killing a child’s mother is the answer. Moo
I'm a social worker and domestic violence researcher. These guys see both child and mom as their property and as such they have "a right" to do whatever they want to them. They do not see them as autonomous humans with human rights, but only in relationship to themselves: my girlfriend, my wife, my child. Therefore, ex-girlfriend is stealing two items of his property, herself, and "his" child, and he must get back control by any means necessary.

I know your statement was rhetorical, those of us with normal relationships and boundaries and respect for our partners will never truly be able to wrap our heads around this mindset, but unfortunately a shocking number of our neighbors and family members have adopted it.
NCADV | National Coalition Against Domestic Violence

Thanks to all for the updates. While I'm thankful he was arrested, I'm sad knowing what it most likely means. My thoughts are with Cassie's family. I'm glad to know they'll have Cassie's little girl soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back