Found Deceased FL - Cassie Carli 37, & Saylor (safe) met Ex to exchange custody, Navarre Beach, 27 Mar 2022 *Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is reminding me of that case of a woman, a real estate agent I think, blond, attractive, who was enticed to go see her ex for some reason. She was eventually located by Equusearch in a swampy area just after a hurricane...
I can't remember her name.
I hate how often this happens.

This ex has such a history of manipulation and aggression, Cassie was terrified of him and told multiple people. There is solid motive for harming her. You'd think the guy would know he would be a suspect, so I worry how he planned this out (if premeditated). I hope that investigators will have plenty to nail this creep.
He cannot get away with the "dropping her off in the middle of nowhere" because she was freaking out.

That gorgeous victim was CrystalMcDowell. Her husband strangled her and left her body in a field of briar bushes that flooded in 2017. It occurred in Houston during Hurricane Harvey that sat over the Houston area dumping rain for days. SteveMc left her vehicle in a parking lot. Crooks tried to break into her BMW but were unsuccessful as the area was quickly flooding. EquuSearch did search for days for Crystal but to no avail. Her husband eventually gave up where he placed her. Their young daughter testified against him in court. SMc was sentenced to 50 years. Her bff is raising her 2 children.
Crystal McDowell’s Death: Her Funeral & Obituary | Heavy.com

I can understand how this case reminds you of hers. I am so sorry that women are more frequently being mistreated, abused, strangled, raped, mauled, kidnapped and murdered by men. Forgive me for not recalling who but recently someone posted that a girl friend told her it would be nice for women to be able to walk a trail without fear.

Sweet Saylor is old enough to remember her lovely mother. CCs family will make sure of to keep her memory alive. May the courts show MS absolutely No Mercy!

So thankful for an arrest, and praying that Cassie will be found safe, but we all know that is not going to be the likely outcome, and sadly, the area she could be in is so vast.
Agree! I knew movement was coming. There were no other suspects in this situation. He was meeting her, the texts with Dad and sister ( that most likely weren't from her), the fear she had. Sadly I agree this won't be the outcome we want but I'm sure Cassie wanted nothing but Saylor to be safe and I see that happening. IMO

That gorgeous victim was CrystalMcDowell. Her husband strangled her and left her body in a field of briar bushes that flooded in 2017. It occurred in Houston during Hurricane Harvey that sat over the Houston area dumping rain for days. SteveMc left her vehicle in a parking lot. Crooks tried to break into her BMW but were unsuccessful as the area was quickly flooding. EquuSearch did search for days for Crystal but to no avail. Her husband eventually gave up where he placed her. Their young daughter testified against him in court. SMc was sentenced to 50 years. Her bff is raising her 2 children.
Crystal McDowell’s Death: Her Funeral & Obituary | Heavy.com

I can understand how this case reminds you of hers. I am so sorry that women are more frequently being mistreated, abused, strangled, raped, mauled, kidnapped and murdered by men. Forgive me for not recalling who but recently someone posted that a girl friend told her it would be nice for women to be able to walk a trail without fear.

Sweet Saylor is old enough to remember her lovely mother. CCs family will make sure of to keep her memory alive. May the courts show MS absolutely No Mercy!
Yes, Crystal McDowell.
So heartbreaking.
Thank you for the link to her obituary.

Why can some men not move on, and why can these men not consider the well being of their own children.
Saylor will be affected by the loss of her mother, likely at the hands of her own father, for the rest of her life.

I am very glad he has been arrested and hope that Saylor will be returned to Cassie's family soon. Sad to think about what this arrest means. I hope they will get answers on what happened and where she is located.

He has a youtube video asking people how to do it. I believe he was probably successful.

He may have been successful, although from reading several articles, it isn't as easy to disable telematics as some people giving him clues seem to believe. If he was, then let's hope his cell phone gives up helpful data. Clearly someone or something he is using has proven helpful. It did not take LE very long to find him in Tennessee. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back