Found Deceased FL - Cassie Carli 37, & Saylor (safe) met Ex to exchange custody, Navarre Beach, 27 Mar 2022 *Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
this article says she vanished on the way to pick her daughter
The fact that the ex didn't call anyone supports the theory that he wasn't there wondering where she was.
Clearly Cassie's car made it to the drop off point.

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/m...fter-she-vanished-on-way-to-pick-up-daughter/
I've looked at those texts a few times. I wonder if the texts all came from CC's sister's phone but are of two conversations.

The texts in green seem to be from CC's sister to CC's phone. If so, I think "Sister Sledge" might be the sister's nickname for CC.

I think the dad's texts to CC's phone are from a screenshot of the dad's phone that maybe somehow the sister received. Dad's texts to CC's phone are in blue and were a screenshot from the dad's phone that CC's sister received.

Otherwise, the texts are rather confusing due to the different colors, etc.

iMessage shows in blue, but will send in green if it uses cellular when wifi is weak

I think he left the child back in his place with family. Then drove to the meet up place, and waited for her to arrive. She walked to his car to pick up her girl and saw she wasn't there. He tried to be calm and say, 'yah, let me explain, we have to go pick her up, blah blah blah...as he is explaining he quickly disables her somehow and drives her away. He has her phone and begins making the staged texts to buy more time.

this article says she vanished on the way to pick her daughter
The fact that the ex didn't call anyone supports the theory that he wasn't there wondering where she was.
Clearly Cassie's car made it to the drop off point.

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/m...fter-she-vanished-on-way-to-pick-up-daughter/
I've looked at those texts a few times. I wonder if the texts all came from CC's sister's phone but are of two conversations.

The texts in green seem to be from CC's sister to CC's phone. If so, I think "Sister Sledge" might be the sister's nickname for CC.

I think the dad's texts to CC's phone are from a screenshot of the dad's phone that maybe somehow the sister received. Dad's texts to CC's phone are in blue and were a screenshot from the dad's phone that CC's sister received.

Otherwise, the texts are rather confusing due to the different colors, etc.

iMessage shows in blue, but will send in green if it uses cellular when wifi is weak
The dad texts “are u in PCB”? Answer was “no my phone jumping all over “. So my question is where is pcb her phone was texting from there or so her dad thought.
Panama City Beach is where MS lives and is east of Destin on the FL Panhandle.
Navarre is west of Destin.

I think he left the child back in his place with family. Then drove to the meet up place, and waited for her to arrive. She walked to his car to pick up her girl and saw she wasn't there. He tried to be calm and say, 'yah, let me explain, we have to go pick her up, blah blah blah...as he is explaining he quickly disables her somehow and drives her away. He has her phone and begins making the staged texts to buy more time.
I'm liking your thinking. I would hope Saylor told LE that she wasn't there but you never know with a child. VERY GOOD POINTS. IMO

View attachment 338673

Image provided by Raeann Carli shows text Facebook Messenger exchange between Raeann Carli and her niece’s father, Marcus Spanevelo

"She was very nervous," the concerned sister said.

In at least one instance, Carli said, the man never showed up with the young child and did not return her until two weeks later, after the police had allegedly gotten involved, Raeann recalled.

Missing Florida mom Cassie Carli felt 'extremely' unsafe around child's father before disappearance: sister
Why would Cassie even be riding with him in Destin? Wasn't she just there to put the baby in her car and drive away? Why would she be riding with him in his car anyway?

If she had car trouble, she'd have called her father, just down the road.

The dad texts “are u in PCB”? Answer was “no my phone jumping all over “. So my question is where is pcb her phone was texting from there or so her dad thought.
I wonder if he was tracking her through Life360 app. I use that with family. If she had it he would see her being in Panama City Beach if her phone was there.

Poor little Saylor needs to be with her grandfather. She lives with him and her mom.
What would be the reason she is in state custody?
The poor child needs to be with someone familiar under these awful circumstances.

MS lives in Panama City.
Cassie lives in Navarre.
They met at Juana's at Navarre Beach where her car was found nearby in the parking lot with her purse inside.
Typically, they met halfway in Destin to exchange the baby girl.
News reports the father MS (from Brazil) is working in Birmingham, AL.

Due to a tip, on Wednesday, MAR 30, the friends were searching Hwy 85
"State Road 85 (SR 85) is a north–south state highway that runs from US 98 in Fort Walton Beach, Florida north to State Route 55 at the Florida/Alabama state line." ~ wiki

Map from Navarre to Juana's to Destin to Panama City along Hwy 98:
Google Maps

Wow, I was just in this exact parking lot area about a month ago. It’s very open and the roads are super limited. Really just a main drag with beach houses that ends right there, then a bridge over to another main drag. There’s gotta be camera footage of their cars arriving/leaving. I think it would be impossible to not show up on any cameras in this area.

Oh no! Not another tragic case of a missing mama. Suzanne Morphew, Jennifer Dulos, Ciera Breland, and so many whose names I can't remember right now. When will it stop? Any decent, healthy, happy, well adjusted father would want his daughter to have a relationship with her mother. What is wrong with people? I'm mad now, this is just too much. I just can't ... Hoping Cassie is found soon and by the grace of God reunited with her little girl and her family. Moo

IF it turns out that the child was not with the ex, but left with family or whoever in Panama City, and IF there is foul play involved, then I would lean to this being premeditated rather than an argument gone bad.

I feel for Cassie's family.....

Poor little Saylor needs to be with her grandfather. She lives with him and her mom.
What would be the reason she is in state custody?
The poor child needs to be with someone familiar under these awful circumstances.

I am afraid that when the police went to check on Saylor's welfare, MS probably made accusations against Cassie and her father, being unfit to care for the baby, etc etc.

If so, the social workers are going to take her into care while they investigate the accusations. JMO

View attachment 338673

Image provided by Raeann Carli shows text Facebook Messenger exchange between Raeann Carli and her niece’s father, Marcus Spanevelo

"She was very nervous," the concerned sister said.

In at least one instance, Carli said, the man never showed up with the young child and did not return her until two weeks later, after the police had allegedly gotten involved, Raeann recalled.

Missing Florida mom Cassie Carli felt 'extremely' unsafe around child's father before disappearance: sister

Oof. Why would Cassie want to be dropped in the middle of nowhere if she drove to the exchange place, using her own car? Illogical.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back