Found Deceased FL - Cassie Carli 37, & Saylor (safe) met Ex to exchange custody, Navarre Beach, 27 Mar 2022 *Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh no! Not another tragic case of a missing mama. Suzanne Morphew, Jennifer Dulos, Ciera Breland, and so many whose names I can't remember right now. When will it stop? Any decent, healthy, happy, well adjusted father would want his daughter to have a relationship with her mother. What is wrong with people? I'm mad now, this is just too much. I just can't ... Hoping Cassie is found soon and by the grace of God reunited with her little girl and her family. Moo
Indeed. Very sad but true. Domestic violence cases seem to be everywhere these days, and the WS forums are full of threads with similar stories.

Wow, I was just in this exact parking lot area about a month ago. It’s very open and the roads are super limited. Really just a main drag with beach houses that ends right there, then a bridge over to another main drag. There’s gotta be camera footage of their cars arriving/leaving. I think it would be impossible to not show up on any cameras in this area.
This picture was taken at 7:01 pm from condo and captured MS's rig in parking lot. I'm looking at where they found her car- and looking for any similar tourist photos that may have either in the background.View attachment 338710 View attachment 338711 View attachment 338712
Wow, where are these pics from?
The photo with his truck is from her friend SG group LE has it as well, the photos where they found her car are from Santa Rosa County Gazette.

This picture was taken at 7:01 pm from condo and captured MS's rig in parking lot. I'm looking at where they found her car- and looking for any similar tourist photos that may have either in the background.View attachment 338710 View attachment 338711 View attachment 338712

The photo with his truck is from her friend SG group LE has it as well, the photos where they found her car are from Santa Rosa County Gazette.

What is an SG group and do you know if it was taken from a video?
TIA

What is an SG group and do you know if it was taken from a video?
TIA
SG is a close friend of Cassie who is organizing community searches. I misspoke in previous post, it's a FB page she and family endorse. As far as I've seen it is not pulled from a video. Woman was taking photos of the Sunset. Still trying to find other angles and times to compare.

I am originally from this area. South Santa Rosa News and Navarre News are the local papers if wanting more specific news coverage. Very sad case. Many people in the community knew her and are working over time in hopes of finding her. Not sure why the ex has not been named a POI.

Earlier, SG was saying keep an eye out for MS's dually vanity truck with a white trailer... Is this red Charger or whatever it is his too? Do they think that he was driving that rather than the truck on the day CC "disappeared"? I feel like I missed something...

Earlier, SG was saying keep an eye out for MS's dually vanity truck with a white trailer... Is this red Charger or whatever it is his too? Do they think that he was driving that rather than the truck on the day CC "disappeared"? I feel like I missed something...

I haven't heard of white trailer, only Navy trailer behind black truck. Charger is LE, taken when they found her vehicle.

This is reminding me of that case of a woman, a real estate agent I think, blond, attractive, who was enticed to go see her ex for some reason. She was eventually located by Equusearch in a swampy area just after a hurricane...
I can't remember her name.
I hate how often this happens.

This ex has such a history of manipulation and aggression, Cassie was terrified of him and told multiple people. There is solid motive for harming her. You'd think the guy would know he would be a suspect, so I worry how he planned this out (if premeditated). I hope that investigators will have plenty to nail this creep.
He cannot get away with the "dropping her off in the middle of nowhere" because she was freaking out.

Does anyone know
I am originally from this area. South Santa Rosa News and Navarre News are the local papers if wanting more specific news coverage. Very sad case. Many people in the community knew her and are working over time in hopes of finding her. Not sure why the ex has not been named a POI.
Oh, I think he is. I just don't think they made it official yet. I read somewhere, maybe in a comment on SM that he is not cooperating, and they can't locate him. I'm not sure how much truth there is to this. But I wouldn't doubt it. Probably hopped a plane to Brazil.

I haven't heard of white trailer, only Navy trailer behind black truck. Charger is LE, taken when they found her vehicle.
I'm probably wrong about it being white--I think I'm misremembering SG's first FB live. I do think she just said "trailer" and didn't mention the color. Thanks so much for all the info!

Sister just did a live about today's search. She said that Saylor is currently in DCF custody (that would be Fla as opposed to Alabama where MS took her) and should be back in their family's custody within 24 hrs. Small victory.

I hope that they were able to get an expert in child forensic psychology to interview the girl.
Also, why take a trailer that size to do a custody exchange? Gas is expensive, trailers that size are limiting, what does he normally haul in it?
This guy is a terrible liar.

Sorry folks .. some posts have been removed as a result of no link to images in the OP.

Copyright rules and copyright law require that all copied information must contain a link back to the origin to provide credit to the author/photographer.

I hope that they were able to get an expert in child forensic psychology to interview the girl.
Also, why take a trailer that size to do a custody exchange? Gas is expensive, trailers that size are limiting, what does he normally haul in it?
This guy is a terrible liar.
He was coming from Panama City- exchange of child in Navarre, and had a job in Birmingham Al Monday a.m. There are living quarters in the trailer, and he works out of it.

He was coming from Panama City- exchange of child in Navarre, and had a job in Birmingham Al Monday a.m. There are living quarters in the trailer, and he works out of it.
Since the child was found with him in Birmingham, who cared for her while he was at work? Did she stay with him throughout, does he work from his trailer at all times?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paintedhousecat
Back