GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too much to ask for it to be a miracle and this little darling is with a caring family that purchased him.....I imagine it is.... IMHO

Weren't they in a stolen car in the wreck? I thought I read that somewhere.

-- were you thinking of when they claim to have been robbed.?......and so had to give the baby away.

--(because that makes a ton of sense.)

http://wfla.com/2015/10/07/sarasota-sheriff-seeks-help-finding-missing-9-week-old-baby/

“They informed us that they had given the child away because they were robbed in Augusta, Georgia,” said Captain Charlie Thorpe from the Sheriff’s Office.

David Fulmer told News Channel 8 he was staying at the Red Carpet Inn in Augusta when he and his fiance met Bury and Walsh. He said he gave Bury $5 for food.

“She goes on to tell me that she’s homeless, this and that. She shows me the needle marks on her arms. She says that she’s turned into something she didn’t want to,” Fulmer said.

According to a Probable Cause Affidavit, Sarasota K9 Search and Rescue dogs went to the couple's home on Orduna Drive. The dogs displayed a change in behavior indicating a possible presence of human remains.

A search of the home revealed small amounts of blood on bed pillows, comforter and mattress. Blood was also found high on the walls, door, mirror and light fixture in the bathroom.

A woman who stayed at the hotel told detectives that Bury tried to sell her baby clothes, saying the child had died three weeks earlier.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...ng-for-9-week-old-north-port-boy?asdfasdfasdf

Walsh.jpg

Somebody got all jacked up on drugs and lost their temper, Mom or Dad, who can say . Afterwards they tried to sell off the baby items to get more money for drugs. It's all right there in the highlighted section.

It's a little bit late, but they need to search all the commercial dumpsters within a couple mile radius of their home. If that reveals nothing, it's time to head off to the landfill. These people are lazy, more than likely they would have simply stuffed the baby into a trash bag or a cardboard box and disposed of it like yesterdays garbage.

Unlike the first baby they lost, they didn't want the cops nosing around this time. The mother has obviously lost a lot of weight and gotten very thin since her Facebook pregnancy photos were taken, barely looks like the same person.

John Rogers (@WFLAJohn): https://twitter.com/WFLAJohn?s=09

Family at podium http://t.co/Ztb52n4idM

"We are diligently working with Sarasota So and FBI to find Chance"

"We want Chance home"

"We are hoping Kristen and Joseph...will do what is right and tell us where Chance is."

"we are begging anyone who has any information....to please immediately contact Crime Stoppers"

"we ask for everyone for you continued prayers."

Asks media to respect family privacy

@SarasotaSheriff says they've been receiving tips. Refrain from calling if you don't have valid information

941-861-4074 if you have any information on this case http://t.co/yeGpsvliyx

The paternal g-mom said the other baby died from Acute Pyelonephritis stemming from his circumcision 4 days earlier. Is anyone familiar with that illness? I did a little reading on it, and it seems the symptoms would present obvious enough to seek medical help to determine a cause before it got severe enough to take the little guy's life.

don't they Circumcise the baby in the hospital? This makes no sense to me, This baby died at 2 weeks.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...ng-for-9-week-old-north-port-boy?asdfasdfasdf

Somebody got all jacked up on drugs and lost their temper, Mom or Dad, who can say . Afterwards they tried to sell off the baby items to get more money for drugs. It's all right there in the highlighted section.

It's a little bit late, but they need to search all the commercial dumpsters within a couple mile radius of their home. If that reveals nothing, it's time to head off to the landfill. These people are lazy, more than likely they would have simply stuffed the baby into a trash bag or a cardboard box and disposed of it like yesterdays garbage.

Unlike the first baby they lost, they didn't want the cops nosing around this time.

They have the Warm Mineral Springs out there where they live too. All overgrown!

don't they Circumcise the baby in the hospital? This makes no sense to me, This baby died at 2 weeks.

Circumcision may be delayed if the baby was preterm or has health problems or if the parents aren't sure they want it done and maybe delay for personal reasons.

Deputies are working to extradite Walsh, 36, and Bury, 32, to Sarasota. Maybe we'll get more info once that happens. Video of the presser:

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/31194580-story

Apparently msm has noticed that FB post too:

Kristen Bury's last post on the page apparently belonging to her on Facebook was on Sept. 21. and said, "No matter what life brings, good or bad, know that I will always love you with all of my heart," and she tagged her husband in the post.

I wish the lawmakers in this country could come up with a plan and a way that law enforcement could extract information from these despicable people that make other people vanish. They love to pass laws, pass a law saying it's okay to medicate these people and make them divulge what happened to a person.

It wouldn't have to be torture or waterboarding or any of that.
Just a good healthy dose of sodium amytal or sodium pentothal would do the trick.

There's too many of these people sitting in a jail cell that refuse to talk. They know good and well what happened to the person, but they won't talk. There's an entire laundry list of them right here on Websleuths.

LE and the lawmakers need to come up with a way.

Circumcision may be delayed if the baby was preterm or has health problems or if the parents aren't sure they want it done and maybe delay for personal reasons.

...or if the baby is born addicted to any substance.

I can't see these two going out of their way to have the baby Circumcised. I would think it was done at the hospital.

You're assuming there was a car seat. Thought I read somewhere, that the officers at the accident scene suggested there wasn't even enough room for another passenger, let alone a car seat. Curious as to why GPa saw the baby on the 9th? Why did Gma want to see the child on the 9th and 11th?

i thought it was hospital policy to make sure new parents have car seats before they take home their baby. Maybe the gma has a seat? But I think they probably tossed it because it was bloody, or maybe as someone upthread suggested it acted as a weight.

(Do you guys realize how hard it is for me NOT to curse in this thread?)

You'll see that kind of blood spatter in shooting galleries and/or homes where a lot of IV drug use is going on. Even on the ceiling, believe it or not. It may not be the baby's blood.

Thanks for that CarlestonGal. You answered a question I was just about to ask.

I wish the lawmakers in this country could come up with a plan and a way that law enforcement could extract information from these despicable people that make other people vanish. They love to pass laws, pass a law saying it's okay to medicate these people and make them divulge what happened to a person.

It wouldn't have to be torture or waterboarding or any of that.
Just a good healthy dose of sodium amytal or sodium pentothal would do the trick.

There's too many of these people sitting in a jail cell that refuse to talk. They know good and well what happened to the person, but they won't talk. There's an entire laundry list of them right here on Websleuths.

LE and the lawmakers need to come up with a way.

If only. :(

Erica Parsons
Delano Wilson
Malik Drummond
Janna Rivera
Leaona Wright

And on and on. Is this how they show "love" towards their kids? I'm sick to death of reading FB pages from these parents, with their happy photos and cute comments. They mean nothing. And I'm not convinced that drugs are the root cause of children "disappearing." IMO there is something missing in the bond between parent and child in the first place, whether it's harming their baby or covering for someone else.

WTH is wrong with all these people?

Male lions and bears will kill the offspring of other males to bring the female into menses so they can breed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper