GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! This story makes my skin crawl. I live in north port and found out about this from Nancy grace teaser. I find it suspicious their other baby died. I don't go on face book anymore because of the fake happy postings so many people find it necessary to make that don't at all match reality.

Coming out from lurking. Found a new article with some new info:
http://www.people.com/article/chance-walsh-missing-9-week-old-mom-was-little-off

Friend says mom was "a little off"...

Huh. From your link....BBM

Bury and Walsh started trying to have another child right after, the friend says. But when Bury was eight months pregnant, the couple lost their home to an electrical fire. "They lost a lot of stuff that was Duane's and lost a lot of stuff for the new baby," the friend says. "The community threw her a baby shower and all the local moms gave her stuff."

So there was a fire and most of what was lost was Duane's baby stuff and things for the new baby who would be Chance?

But her purple club dress and other things belonging to the junkie parents were probably miraculously saved from the flames.

I want to say many things that would earn me a TO. Surely there is a loophole for discussing such heinous wastes of humanity as these? But, I shall not risk it.

Poor Chance. And poor Duane. No doubt in my mind they killed him, too. MOO.

http://www.people.com/article/chance-walsh-missing-9-week-old-mom-was-little-off

So there was a fire and most of what was lost was Duane's baby stuff and things for the new baby who would be Chance?

But her purple club dress and other things belonging to the junkie parents were probably miraculously saved from the flames.

I want to say many things that would earn me a TO. Surely there is a loophole for discussing such heinous wastes of humanity as these? But, I shall not risk it.

Did you see where they met in rehab? I am also trying to avoid a TO- trying to keep my mouth shut. :-/

Thanks for sharing the map.
I get the feeling the little baby never left North Port, though. The "parents" brought his baby clothes along on their "surprise vacation", because that is what a normal family would do.
As sickening a thought as this is, wonder if they just threw him out with the garbage? Kind of difficult to find tiny human remains from as far back as Sept. 9th at the county dump. :(

I have a feeling that is what happened. Check the landfills................

Bury met Walsh in rehab, the friend says, and together they had a son, Duane. Duane was just 2 weeks old when he allegedly died of a kidney infection that resulted from a botched circumcision, (really? did they try to do it themselves?)
Lost their home to an electrical fire. "The community threw her a baby shower and all the local moms gave her stuff."
..........Cadaver dogs also indicated the presence of possible human remains, according to an arrest report obtained by PEOPLE. (sounds very bad)

From your link:

For their part, Bury and Walsh – who have a history of drug use, according to police – aren't cooperating with authorities and have allegedly showed no interest in the whereabouts of their young son, police said.

Heartbreaking. :(

JMO

Oy vey. I bet if investigators dangle a LOADED METH PIPE in front of these two Morons, they would talk.

This case makes me ill, probably because they killed their two babies without as much of a thought.

The Red Roof Inn they stayed at in Augusta is one nasty motel. I happened to be there unfortunately one night in 1997-ish and the crappy carpet was wet.
I forget why I was there but I did get the H out of D real quick. Made my skin crawl.

These two take the class out of class. I vote we give them the swift justice they deserve, and hopefully Florida puts them on the fast track to the needle like Texas does.
Godspeed Chance :angel:
Godspeed Duane :angel:

This is heartbreaking :(

I too wish there was a way to make these two talk. They know exactly what happened and where he is!

Does anyone know, did she give birth to chance in hospital or was it at home?
I would have thought and hope, that if Chance was born addicted to drugs, he wouldn't have been allowed home with these two.
I thought that the hospital have to alert child services to at least monitor the family?

I know none of that helps in finding little Chance now.
I think he's still close to home. I think something happened at their home, and they disposed (sorry), of him nearby.

Horrible pair,

Did you see where they met in rehab? I am also trying to avoid a TO- trying to keep my mouth shut. :-/

Maybe Websleuths should set up a "cursing section".............just for members who need to vent for a few minutes, or an hour. I volunteer to be the Moderator, which of course means just about anything is acceptable. No Timeouts in the cursing section.

Looks like DCF was already involved with this family:

"The state Department of Children and Families said they are “familiar with the family” but did not elaborate due to confidentiality laws regarding abuse reports and investigations. DCF is working with the sheriff’s office, FBI and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in the search for the baby."

Much, much more at link - including info that mom gave a child up for adoption 10 years ago. I wonder why she didn't do the same this time?

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/08/authorities-search-for-clues-in-9-week-olds-disappearance/

Mom gave up a baby ten years ago, lost twins to a tubal pregnancy 1 1/2 years before she had Duane, lost Duane to an infection/ SIDS, and now baby Chance is missing. I hope authorities follow up on ALL of these pregnancies.

She also has another child who is 4 years old that is in the father's custody.

Mom gave up a baby ten years ago, lost twins to a tubal pregnancy 1 1/2 years before she had Duane, lost Duane to an infection/ SIDS, and now baby Chance is missing. I hope authorities follow up on ALL of these pregnancies.

"Duane Jacob Walsh died two weeks after birth in 2014, according to the Sarasota Herald-Tribune. Neighbors questioned whether dogs killed the baby, but Bury claimed he likely died from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, the newspaper reported.

Sarasota County Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Russell Vega said the investigation into Duane Walsh’s death may be reopened depending on the outcome of Chase’s disappearance.

“At that time, our complete evaluation found essentially no significant injuries,” Vega told the Charlotte Sun. “We did find a pretty significant acute kidney infection, which is the first time I have personally seen one in an autopsy of an infant.”

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/08/authorities-search-for-clues-in-9-week-olds-disappearance/

Thanks. I was going way back on her FB and was just about to post here that she made mention of loving "Joe and Lil Lentil" in 2012. Someone asked about that but she did not reply. I immediately thought "pregnant". I know lots of people who, in early pregnancy, call their babies "peanut" "bean", etc. so "lentil" got my attention and it was too long ago to have been Duane.

Another take away from her FB aside from the over the top adoration of JW is her posts about haters and all their negativity. I wonder if people who actually care about her were trying to help her make better decisions but she is one of those people who gets all butt hurt when anyone suggests they are not perfect.

I am def seeing what her friend meant by "off" in that people article.

Obviously someone has never heard of birth control. :pullhair: I vote for tying her tubes now.

I pray she will soon get LWOP for her latest shenanigans. Same for that sperm donor.

Looks like DCF was already involved with this family:

"The state Department of Children and Families said they are “familiar with the family” but did not elaborate due to confidentiality laws regarding abuse reports and investigations. DCF is working with the sheriff’s office, FBI and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in the search for the baby."

Much, much more at link - including info that mom gave a child up for adoption 10 years ago. I wonder why she didn't do the same this time?

Probably because they could sell/return the new baby items for drugs

"Duane Jacob Walsh died two weeks after birth in 2014, according to the Sarasota Herald-Tribune. Neighbors questioned whether dogs killed the baby, but Bury claimed he likely died from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, the newspaper reported.

Sarasota County Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Russell Vega said the investigation into Duane Walsh’s death may be reopened depending on the outcome of Chase’s disappearance.

“At that time, our complete evaluation found essentially no significant injuries,” Vega told the Charlotte Sun. “We did find a pretty significant acute kidney infection, which is the first time I have personally seen one in an autopsy of an infant.”

So what I'm taking from this article and comment by the ME is that no specific cause of death was actually made in baby Duane's death. Is that correct? Mom says SIDS, the g-mother says Acute Pyelonephritis from the circumcision, neighbors say dogs (which seems to be dis-proven by the ME saying no injuries ((although the dogs where taken/given up)), and the ME says they found an unusual kidney infection. I certainly hope they re-open that case.

So it sounds like mom was most likely suffering from postpartum depression after the birth of Chance coupled with guilt and grief from the loss of her first son is a terrible combination and then you add in drug use ... I don't think this baby stood a chance. I can understand the mother feeling guilty about loving Chance and resentment that he wasn't Duane especially in those first few weeks/months so those comments she made don't surprise me but they should have alerted the family that mom needed some kind of help. Those comments are huge red flags for postpartum. I can only imagine what her substance abuse added to those feelings. I do think when everything comes to light it will be the mother that did this. I wouldn't exactly call dad an upstanding citizen but I think he planned the "family trip" to help mom feel better and cover up whatever she has done. In my experience in counseling domestic violence perpetrators do love their significant others and they are typically protective and possessive of their loved ones. I just see him covering for her and helping her handle the situation. He was most likely the one to have taken care of the body and then wanted to get mom out of town away from everything so she would go back to being the woman he loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member