GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adoption or better yet...birth control! Why can't these users take one more pill each day or do something to prevent having children? They don't seem to want them, have no plans to care for them, and no plans to discontinue their drug use.

OH I think they do In their drug induced haze.
Only they forget to take care of them.
Heck they cant even take care of themselves.

Deputies: Missing North Port baby did not leave Fla.

NORTH PORT, Fla. – Investigators believe a missing 9-week-old boy did not leave Florida with his parents, the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office said

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/09/search-continues-for-missing-north-port-baby/

After viewing that video of the heavily wooded area behind their home, with stream/lake included, I'm cautiously optimistic baby Chance will be found soon. Like many have said, addicts are lazy. If he died in the home, I think there's a very good chance they didn't walk much further than beyond the back yard to dispose of him.

After viewing that video of the heavily wooded area behind their home, with stream/lake included, I'm cautiously optimistic baby Chance will be found soon. Like many have said, addicts are lazy. If he died in the home, I think there's a very good chance they didn't walk much further than beyond the back yard to dispose of him.

Yes We have many canals!

Yep and the woman that took them in after Duane died said she was doing drugs while pregnant with Chance and put them out.

Then I just found this!
Things were kind of peculiar from the start after the child was born I noticed,” John Tapp, who lived opposite the couple, told WFLA.

“People coming at odd hours with a newborn in the house, that’s another sign that there’s something that ain’t right,” he added.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/major-search-launched-missing-9-week-old-florida-baby

Great find, Eileen -- interesting article.

I think the ~parents~ of that poor little boy got rid of him somehow so they could take their little vacation.....

"People coming at odd hours" -- well, we know what that was all about. "Something that ain't right," indeed. That's how so many meth houses get busted -- this coming & going, night & day.

And thinking of Bury and Walsh in their new little accommodations -- I guess they are going through (or have already gone through) the withdrawal that they may have also put that sweet little innocent through. I hope it rocks their gutz out, and makes them run full force into the walls of their cells, and makes them shake, rattle and roll in pain. I hope it's a little taste of he!! on earth for both of them. Grrrrrrr.

Mini-rant over for now....:rant:

I haven't read all the posts here, but suffice it to say I am DEVASTATED and INFURIATED at the same time. I think it's pretty reasonable to say this precious little boy is gone, given the blood splatter and cadaver dog scenting. This is so tragic! :(

WHY? Oh why? If any of my kids had a drug history I'd take their baby in a heartbeat. I imagine any normal, law abiding citizen would! If they wouldn't let me outright adopt, I would be sure to raise them away from the druggie lifestyle, in hopes that my adult kid would get it together to raise or hopefully have a healthy relationship with his/her own child someday. I know that's easy to say now, but I know myself, and I know I would find a way. Court rooms don't scare me in the least bit.

Termination of parental rights happens far too infrequently. My late husband had a nephew who was taken by CPS and placed by us, after his brother (the baby's dad) died of a drug overdose. The mother tested positive for cocaine and a couple other things (also drank entire pregnancy). CPS was on the case from the get-go. Reunification plans, one after another. She could not stay drug free or acquire adequate housing to keep him. Ultimately it was her non-compliance that led to termination of her parental rights. He was about 4 then, and had been taken away 3 different times and placed out of state with us. By that time, we were in the middle of a divorce so another family member stepped in to adopt him. He's 12 now and doing just fine. Anyway, during that time a CPS case manager told me something very chilling that I'll never forget. She said a parent practically has to kill their own child with their bare hands before their rights are terminated. Sickening. Over the 4 years he had caseworker after caseworker...the turnover rate for social workers in CPS is pretty high. So often their hands are tied because reunification is ALWAYS the number one goal.

I wonder if they were ever in the state of mind to think maybe they should place the child with an adoptive family. I hate pointing fingers, but wtf was the grandma thinking when her daughter said such horribly frightening things about her infant son? All the while knowing the baby's mom is a long-time drug user? Are people too complacent? I don't understand.

To those hoping that she gave away or sold the baby, I think the chance of that is next to if not nil. Any random person wanting a baby would surely know they can't just have someone else's baby, there's tons of legal paperwork necessary before that can happen. People would be strongly suspicious if suddenly a woman has a baby but has never shown signs of pregnancy, while in the meantime there is a missing infant alert out. Even if it could be hidden, they'd have to come up with a certified birth certificate at some point. I don't think any normal adult would take on the risk, knowing if found the baby would be taken and likely placed with family, and they could face legal action themselves. So, unless someone steps forward immediately, I think the only possibility left would be if it was a fellow drug-user. Which I imagine are not inclined to go off furnishing a nursery and living happily ever after.

JMO.

Deputies: Missing North Port baby did not leave Fla.

NORTH PORT, Fla. – Investigators believe a missing 9-week-old boy did not leave Florida with his parents, the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office said

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/09/search-continues-for-missing-north-port-baby/

And from that article something that made my stomach churn
"A gator was removed from the canal on Thursday and was given an autopsy to rule out the possibility of it having eaten the baby, the state Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission said."

Is that how baby-killers dispose of their unwanted in Florida?

I feel :sick:

In my state, parents aren't allowed to leave the hospital after the baby is born without the child in an appropriate car seat. I'm just getting caught up on this story...was the baby born in a hospital?

I wondered about this too. I know that before we left the hospital, they made sure we had the proper seat.

I hated this part...

A gator was removed from the canal on Thursday and was given an autopsy to rule out the possibility of it having eaten the baby, the state Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission said.

Ok, besides calling herself a "pyro" in one of KW's FB posts...Why on earth would a woman who just lost her baby (Duane) be reading Dave Pelzer books? Was she thumbing through "A Child Called "It"" for some ideas?

OMG that book was something!

"A gator was removed from the canal on Thursday and was given an autopsy to rule out the possibility of it having eaten the baby, the state Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission said."

I saw that mentioned on FB and was hoping it was only a rumour. I feel sick too. :(

How does it come to this?

No!
Is that common? I have NEVER heard of LE doing that in any state. Geez. Poor baby.

It pains me reading cases like this. They rarely ever end well. Hurt by the people that should love & care for him the most & who this gorgeous little baby should trust & look up to as his parents.. So so sad :(

Reading that made me feel sick also :sick: :( :(

If Kristen was showing off track marks to the lady in GA she was trying to sell baby clothes to, I think they were injecting the meth. That sounds pretty hardcore to me. :(

Maybe they took different drugs, ya know, whatever was around. It's called something.....

Oh yeah it's called garbage head.

Interesting that JW and KB gave the name "Kim Delaney" but they apparently described the woman they tried to sell the clothes to.

Also pointing to shades of Casey Anthony is that the couple has an 8 month old daughter and a white SUV (from affidavit). (picking someone with a baby and same vehicle to make the "story" more believable/ and at the same time including the innocent couple into JW and KW tornado).

"The couple stayed at the Red Carpet Inn on Gordon Highway in Augusta on Sept. 28 and Sept. 30, according to investigators. A housekeeper who cleaned their room said she never saw a baby and that the couple “looked like addicts,” according to WRDW-TV, the CBS station in Augusta.

Walsh and Bury were described as “long-time drug users” in the police report.

Surveillance video from the hotel showed the couple without a baby.

A hotel guest, Bailey Christensen, said Bury attempted to sell her various baby items, the report said.

“When asked why she was selling the items, Kristen told Bailey that her baby had died 3 weeks earlier,” the report said.

Christensen told investigators Bury “really freaked her out,” according to the Augusta Chronicle.

Christensen’s husband, David Fulmer, also spoke with Bury.

“She goes on to tell me she’s homeless, this and that,” he said. “She showed me the needle marks on her arm. She tells she’s turned into something she didn’t want to.”

Investigators later questioned Fulmer based on Bury’s story of giving away Chance. They asked if he “had a child you aren’t supposed to have,” Fulmer said.

Fulmer and Christensen have an 8-month-old daughter."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member