GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.sarasotaclerk.com/default1308.html?Page=170

Link to Sarasota Clerk of Courts. Dad has quite the criminal history, including assault with a deadly weapon (white female victim), a few battery charges (different female victim), drugs, dealing in stolen goods, etc, etc, but I haven't found anything on mom. Sarasota is the only county I checked though.

Try Charlotte County, North Port is right on the edge of Sarasota and Charlotte.

Chance's mother is a talker and while she can't keep her stories straight she seems to leak little nuggets of truth here and there. With any luck she won't be able to keep her mouth shut and will share some information with a fellow cellmate. At least I hope she does.

And I hope LE finds poor baby Chance soon. :(

I would not assume that they had a car seat. We are thinking about this from the perspective of responsible parents. They might have a different perspective.

In my state, parents aren't allowed to leave the hospital after the baby is born without the child in an appropriate car seat. I'm just getting caught up on this story...was the baby born in a hospital?

Marking my spot

So sick of little defenseless children being harmed by those they love and trust the most!!!! Why?!?!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Why didn't they take him to a "Safe Place" or to a Fire Station doorstep or to a hospital doorstep, or if they were too paranoid to do that, why didn't they just go in a MacDonalds and leave him in the bathroom, or put him in a cart all wrapped up and just leave him at a Walmart? People would find him quickly at any of those places, and the couple would be "rid of" him?

Slightly off topic: There were two other cases here on WS recently about babies missing with their addict mothers. One was a 16 year old girl and the other, I believe was in Oregon or Washington state. Does anybody have links to those cases? I can't find them.

NBC2 also spoke with a high school classmate of Kristen's. She tells me the house Kristen and Joseph lived in burned down two weeks before Chance was born. The community rallied together to help them find housing and get baby clothes

I'm trying to catch up on this thread, so there may already be a "good" reason why the house burned down -- could they have been cooking meth? Great situation for a mother with a child just several days before birth. I'm sure her bloodstream & her oxygen intake while mommie was doing or cooking meth could have harmed that little boy -- he was washing around in all that blood, getting nourishment and oxygen almost straight from the pipe. Maybe that might have made him hurt, possibly have withdrawal or he was just plain hungry, etc., and the ~parents~ got tired of him making such a "fuss." That was the first thought I had when I began to get the details of this horror.

Is there already another angel who went to Heaven before he even learned his name or laughed or smiled or got to know a loving grandmother?

Dammit.
icon8.png

Why didn't they take him to a "Safe Place" or to a Fire Station doorstep or to a hospital doorstep, or if they were too paranoid to do that, why didn't they just go in a MacDonalds and leave him in the bathroom, or put him in a cart all wrapped up and just leave him at a Walmart? People would find him quickly at any of those places, and the couple would be "rid of" him?

Sadly, the gut impression I get is that to do that would be to admit that the people around them were RIGHT, and putting the baby at risk was less important than losing face.
(wild speculation)

If Kristen was showing off track marks to the lady in GA she was trying to sell baby clothes to, I think they were injecting the meth. That sounds pretty hardcore to me. :(

I'm trying to catch up on this thread, so there may already be a "good" reason why the house burned down -- could they have been cooking meth? Great situation for a mother with a child just several days before birth. I'm sure her bloodstream & her oxygen intake while mommie was doing or cooking meth could have harmed that little boy -- he was washing around in all that blood, getting nourishment and oxygen almost straight from the pipe. Maybe that might have made him hurt, possibly have withdrawal or he was just plain hungry, etc., and the ~parents~ got tired of him making such a "fuss." That was the first thought I had when I began to get the details of this horror.

Is there already another angel who went to Heaven before he even learned his name or laughed or smiled or got to know a loving grandmother?

Dammit.
icon8.png

Yep and the woman that took them in after Duane died said she was doing drugs while pregnant with Chance and put them out.

Then I just found this!
Things were kind of peculiar from the start after the child was born I noticed,” John Tapp, who lived opposite the couple, told WFLA.

“People coming at odd hours with a newborn in the house, that’s another sign that there’s something that ain’t right,” he added.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/major-search-launched-missing-9-week-old-florida-baby

She also said baby duane died of SID's.

I thought she said it was a urinary infection?

I guess it's a "pick whichever one you like best."

Will Chance's death (if there has been a death) be the same way?

Your choice (you may choose only one):
(a)....Gave the baby away
(b)....Lost in a motor vehicle crash

In retrospect, the friend says, Bury and Walsh's most recent Facebook posts seem to suggest they knew that they would be apprehended by authorities.

"No matter what life brings, good or bad, know that I will always love you with all of my heart," Bury wrote on Sept. 21. "I will always love you as well," Walsh replied.

"It's like they're Thelma and Louise," the friend says, referencing the 1990s movie about two outlaw women

http://www.people.com/article/chance-walsh-missing-9-week-old-mom-was-little-off

I guess it's a "pick whichever one you like best."

Will Chance's death (if there has been a death) be the same way?

Your choice (you may choose only one):
(a)....Gave the baby away
(b)....Lost in a motor vehicle crash

Baby died then they took off!
they ran!
There was no baby in the crash!

So my thoughts on the car seat...

If the baby was born at the hospital, maybe a grandparent or friend drove them home and had a car seat.
Maybe they did have a car seat and the car seat has already been sold
Maybe they did have a car seat and the car seat is wherever Chase is now (God willing it is with a new mother)
Maybe Chase was forgotten in his car seat and died there :(

Whatever the case is, I feel this couple knew they couldn't say they had ANOTHER child die from SIDS so they went on a fast cover-up. The dog surely did hit on the scent of remains in the home at the threshold of the home. They may have sat Chase (or a box with his remains, or a bag), there momentarily while they closed the door and then took him to his current resting place. She then posted a pic and a comment about how that little stinker kept her up all night (and I do believe he was also already gone at this point), to throw people off. They posted about the sudden family vacation like "hey look, we're still normal, no worries here!", but had the intention of disappearing. That car looks pretty loaded up.

Thanks, tlcya! From http://archive.wtsp.com/assetpool/documents/151007101555_15-68741 Bury.pdf

In further conversations with Kristen, KM was told that Kristen had given her son away to a stranger at a hotel in Georgia. Kristen stated "Kim, I loved that baby. I can't take care of him." She told her stepmother that she "despised" Chance whenever she would look at him because he was not Duane (her previously deceased infant). Kristen said it was better that Chance was not around because she would have hurt him.

Adoption _ Adoption _ Adoption _ Adoption
I wish that drug users wouldn't have children in the first place but if they are going to then give those babies up. UGH UGH UGH

Adoption or better yet...birth control! Why can't these users take one more pill each day or do something to prevent having children? They don't seem to want them, have no plans to care for them, and no plans to discontinue their drug use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member