GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, tlcya! From http://archive.wtsp.com/assetpool/documents/151007101555_15-68741 Bury.pdf

In further conversations with Kristen, KM was told that Kristen had given her son away to a stranger at a hotel in Georgia. Kristen stated "Kim, I loved that baby. I can't take care of him." She told her stepmother that she "despised" Chance whenever she would look at him because he was not Duane (her previously deceased infant). Kristen said it was better that Chance was not around because she would have hurt him.

Yikes. What a strange way to try and defend oneself from accusations of harming their missing child.

' No way did I hurt my baby---I gave him to a stranger at the motel because I despised him and know I would have hurt him if I kept him....'

That is her explanation?

Been following this from the beginning but just have nothing useful to add. It seems pretty clear there were many many many red flags long before this poor baby went missing, but no one took them seriously enough to do anything about it.

Maybe they haven't told LE where is, because they can't remember what they did with him? Maybe in their drug induced hazed what they did was so heinous they can't even handle that they did it, so they blocked it out? I don't know, just guessing here. I don't think he's alive, but I sure hope he doesn't join the list of all the other missing babies LE never finds. :(

Yikes. What a strange way to try and defend oneself from accusations of harming their missing child.

' No way did I hurt my baby---I gave him to a stranger at the motel because I despised him and know I would have hurt him if I kept him....'

That is her explanation?

Right? See that proves her awesomeness. "I killed him so I wouldn't hurt him". Must. Smash. Brick. Against. Own. Head. :banghead:

Also she just loves that hot, sexy, man of hers. After all, he took her to Red Lobster. Surely that is worth killing a baby or four. :facepalm:

Original Quote by Eileen730
Baby died then they took off!
they ran!
There was no baby in the crash!

E.x.a.c.t.l.y!!!

Hid the baby & hit the road.

DP material. Both of them. IMO.

I'm confused...why THIS gator, exactly?

Very random to pick that specific gator? <modsnip> So if they put pieces of the baby in the canal, multiple gators could have eaten. Seems like law enforcement is rolling the dice on that? The brother also said that he thinks they were trying to commit suicide by wrecking the car on purpose. Perhaps they realized that two dead babies in less than 18 months was going to get some attention. If you look at her last FB post, it can also be read as a suicide "goodbye" to the only one that mattered to her (baby's daddy). Yuck. There is a bad new drug down in Florida and spreading around, called Flakka--which is injected or snorted & puts people into a dangerous zombie rage--really scary. I bet these two are familiar with it.

I am SO glad you asked!
Is there only one gator in the canal?? IDK. Why did they pick him?

(I'm a NYer we get squirrels!)
New York Squirrels are beastly! One chased my Con Ed Meter Reader!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Very random to pick that specific gator? <modsnip> So if they put pieces of the baby in the canal, multiple gators could have eaten. Seems like law enforcement is rolling the dice on that? The brother also said that he thinks they were trying to commit suicide by wrecking the car on purpose. Perhaps they realized that two dead babies in less than 18 months was going to get some attention. If you look at her last FB post, it can also be read as a suicide "goodbye" to the only one that mattered to her (baby's daddy). Yuck. There is a bad new drug down in Florida and spreading around, called Flakka--which is injected or snorted & puts people into a dangerous zombie rage--really scary. I bet these two are familiar with it.

I've never heard of Flakka, but after reading this I think you're right, and yeah, it could mean the car accident was an intentional attempt to end things.

Emerging Trends:

Alpha-PVP is chemically similar to other synthetic cathinone drugs popularly called "bath salts," and takes the form of a white or pink, foul-smelling crystal that can be eaten, snorted, injected, or vaporized in an e-cigarette or similar device. Vaporizing, which sends the drug very quickly into the bloodstream, may make it particularly easy to overdose. Like other drugs of this type, alpha-PVP can cause a condition called "excited delirium" that involves hyperstimulation, paranoia, and hallucinations that can lead to violent aggression and self-injury. The drug has been linked to deaths by suicide as well as heart attack. It can also dangerously raise body temperature and lead to kidney damage or kidney failure.

I don't understand why anyone would take this drug. I don't understand why it even exists.

Anyone else afraid of what's coming next? I almost don't want to know but I feel like Chance deserves our attention and concern.

I am SO glad you asked!
Is there only one gator in the canal?? IDK. Why did they pick him?

(I'm a NYer we get squirrels!)

--i don't know, but alligators are territorial. maybe they found this particular one (only) cruising the area of the canal behind their rental house..?

Anyone else feel bad for the poor alligator who died because these two "parents" (I really wanted to use another word) refuse to talk?

I've been quietly following this case, but wanted to say how sorry I am for Chance as well as Duane. The LE and media use Bury as KB's last name, so are KB and JW married or not? I also think one of them will break and tell where Chance is, and probably give different versions as to what happened to Chance, while blaming each other. I hope one or both break anyway ...

I've been quietly following this case, but wanted to say how sorry I am for Chance as well as Duane. The LE and media use Bury as KB's last name, so are KB and JW married or not? I also think one of them will break and tell where Chance is, and probably give different versions as to what happened to Chance, while blaming each other. I hope one or both break anyway ...

--they list their f/b status as "married" new year's eve December 31, 2013 , but, if LE has charged her as K Bury, i doubt that the "marriage" was legal.

--i would hope that one of them would break too, but she certainly seems far more into him (practically praises the ground he walks on----go figure!) than she ever was into the "despised" chance....i'm not holding out that "as a mother", she'll do the right thing.

--if it came to a murder trial, and they offered her life (while leaving him eligible for the DP) i can see her not even taking it, choosing to go out w/ him----in a blaze of stupidity.

--they list their f/b status as "married" new year's eve December 31, 2013 , but, if LE has charged her as K Bury, i doubt that the "marriage" was legal.

--i would hope that one of them would break too, but she certainly seems far more into him (practically praises the ground he walks on----go figure!) than she ever was into the "despised" chance....i'm not holding out that "as a mother", she'll do the right thing.

--if it came to a murder trial, and they offered her life (while leaving him eligible for the DP) i can see her not even taking it, choosing to go out w/ him----in a blaze of stupidity.

I totally agree with your opinion about her sacrificing herself for her super hero savior. There were more post on her FB about the meals she cooked for her perfect hubba hubba husband than both of her newborn sons put together. Even following the death of Duane, she never skipped a beat from spilling her lovefest on FB. Maybe that's normal mourning for some people, and I'm the crazy one.

Ugh! Just watched news update on WINK, nothing new, just repeating the other reports. Just a thought on why they aren't cooperating, it worked for casey Anthony, why not for them? Fl juries are the worst IMHO. Seeing Chances sweet face gets me every time! He was only 4 weeks old when he "disappeared"! Words cant express what I feel for those "parents". And to a lesser extant the gps. Wish they'd tried harder for Chance when it would've made a difference.

I totally agree with your opinion about her sacrificing herself for her super hero savior. There were more post on her FB about the meals she cooked for her perfect hubba hubba husband than both of her newborn sons put together. Even following the death of Duane, she never skipped a beat from spilling her lovefest on FB. Maybe that's normal mourning for some people, and I'm the crazy one.

I agree with this. Someone commented on fb about how cute Chance was and her reply was "that's because he looks like his father". She couldnt even accept a comliment for her baby without dragging her husband into it. Sickening, ive never seen anything like it.

I agree with this. Someone commented on fb about how cute Chance was and her reply was "that's because he looks like his father". She couldnt even accept a comliment for her baby without dragging her husband into it. Sickening, ive never seen anything like it.

So a really smart detective will tell her that her honey has told them everything and has told them that he is done with her. Then hopefull she cracks and gives more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member