GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I recall having to go down to the social security office. But maybe it was just to change my name for a new card? It was 9 years ago and I have a fairly horrible memory.

I guess I don't really know how a name really becomes one's LEGAL name. I thought it was at some place like the social security department.

I did change my IDs, but all I did was show my marriage certificate at the DMV, VA, and SS office, so I think the name change was legal and official, it was just getting everything caught up. I didn't change my passport though - I just waited until it expired and then applied with my new last name.

Anyway, these two, imo, don't have it together enough to arrange a wedding. I'm surprised they have legal driver's licenses.

Did we find out if Chance was born in a hospital? I also can't imagine they have it together enough to have health insurance.

I did change my IDs, but all I did was show my marriage certificate at the DMV, VA, and SS office, so I think the name change was legal and official, it was just getting everything caught up. I didn't change my passport though - I just waited until it expired and then applied with my new last name.

Anyway, these two, imo, don't have it together enough to arrange a wedding. I'm surprised they have legal driver's licenses.

Did we find out if Chance was born in a hospital? I also can't imagine they have it together enough to have health insurance.

The EMTLA requires that public hospitals (and private hospitals, I believe, as well) treat patients in labor or who are having medical emergencies, so odds are decent that he was born in a hospital. I can't imagine she got much if any prenatal care.

http://m.mysuncoast.com/mobile/news...cle_2ad3fe8c-6dc7-11e5-8775-7f9d086af7c1.html

--in this article just posted by Eileen, there is a pic shown in the video, it appears to have been taken in a hospital.

--KB had posted it to her f/b on september 21st, (trying to have us believe that he was alive and well that day..)

Jeshua Taylor and Leah Lund. Both from Washington. They found jeshua.

Slightly off topic: There were two other cases here on WS recently about babies missing with their addict mothers. One was a 16 year old girl and the other, I believe was in Oregon or Washington state. Does anybody have links to those cases? I can't find them.

This photo from that video is definitely taken in the hospital.

View attachment 82759

I'm not sure that particular picture is of Chance. They flashed that picture during the video when the deputy was speaking about the prior investigation of the death of Duane.

I did find several pictures of J, K and Duane in a hospital room on K's FB, but none of Chance.

If JW is the one who killed Chance but he claims KB did it and he just helped cover it up, will KB go along with it, or will she point the finger back at JW?

Maybe neither of them killed him on purpose. It wouldn't be the first time a pair of junkie have "accidentally" killed a child by drugging them.

attachment.php

Sarasota County Sheriff's office just released this photo of KW and JW's car involved in the accident in SC. There's no room in that vehicle for a child seat that's for sure...

Is that a Pontiac Sunfire? Like Casey's?

Maybe neither of them killed him on purpose. It wouldn't be the first time a pair of junkie have "accidentally" killed a child by drugging them.

Sadly, if they keep their mouths shut, they will get away with this. All they gotta do is hook up with a Jose Baez, have him tell the jury Chance did of SIDS or kidney infection or whatever just like Duane did, they panicked because they had a child die in a similar way just last year and it freaked them out that they might be blamed..yada yada. With no direct evidence of anything the jury will let them go where they can live happily ever after with Casey Anthony.

I wish my mind hadn't gone there. If Jose Baez shows up I will absolutely have a stroke. I cannot go through that circus again and watch the perps walk away while Jose smiles about it. Ugh.

Sadly, if they keep their mouths shut, they will get away with this. All they gotta do is hook up with a Jose Baez, have him tell the jury Chance did of SIDS or kidney infection or whatever just like Duane did, they panicked because they had a child die in a similar way just last year and it freaked them out that they might be blamed..yada yada. With no direct evidence of anything the jury will let them go where they can live happily ever after with Casey Anthony.

I wish my mind hadn't gone there. If Jose Baez shows up I will absolutely have a stroke. I cannot go through that circus again and watch the perps walk away while Jose smiles about it. Ugh.

I didn't follow the Caylee case but seen lots of reference to it in this thread (and others - it was obviously high profile). Think I'll go and do a quick wiki search...

I'm not sure that particular picture is of Chance. They flashed that picture during the video when the deputy was speaking about the prior investigation of the death of Duane.

I did find several pictures of J, K and Duane in a hospital room on K's FB, but none of Chance.

Thanks for pointing that out CharlestonGal. I edited my post to reflect that question.

I didn't follow the Caylee case but seen lots of reference to it in this thread (and others - it was obviously high profile). Think I'll go and do a quick wiki search...

There is so much about that case that has never been disclosed publicly. Probably like so many other cases, including this one, when it's all said and done.

Is that a Pontiac Sunfire? Like Casey's?

I think it's a Pontiac Firebird...maybe early 2000's model. Definately a coupe, with no room for baby.

I've still got a couple of quills in my pen, and was wondering if LE has looking into the possibility that self-proclaimed "pyro" KW did any BBQ'ing? It's FL, even druggies BBQ in the back yard or at a public one.

Also, according to KW's FB posts, JW and her seemed fond of walking the beach looking for sharks teeth. What was their favorite beach to go looking for sharks teeth? If they had transportation, what is the possibility they could've hid the body near the beach, perhaps by the sea oats or mangos or something?

Somebody posted earlier today about the new drug called flakka that is so popular in South Florida. I noticed that one of the health problems caused by this drug is kidney damage. It is interesting that the coroner commented that a kidney infection is very uncommon in new born babies. I wonder if little Duane's kidney's were damaged from his mother's drug use so they were especially susceptible to a kidney infection.

While researching "flakka" I came across this article/video from yesterday. While not directly about little Chance, it is on the topic of drug abusers having babies. What a frightening trend. http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-p...nfant-death-blamed-on-flakka-wont-be-the-last

I find that any child killed by their parents is compared to Casey Anthony. I don't see it in this case, lonzie' case or Bella bond's case. These are hopeless junkies who never had crap. CA was a spoiled brat who simply didn't want her kid. She may have dabbled in drugs but isn't an addict.

Not sure if this was already posted. A FB friend of mine went to school with the mother and linked to this poem she wrote.

By Kristen L Bury
A mother is happy at the kicks of a baby in her womb.
My mother claims I was annoying and painful.
A mother is supposed to kiss your boo boo's.
My mother created new ones.
When you have rough times, a mother is comforting.
My mother was the cause all of my rough times.
When a mother's first grandchild is born, a mother doesn't leave your side.
My mother dropped me off at the hospital at 4am to be induced.
When a daughter needs some help raising her first born, her mother is who she goes to.
My mother lied and tried to get my first born taken away from me.
When your mother tries to take her own life, and her daughter saves her life. In the long run a mother is grateful.
My mother tries to get a restraining order against me.
When a mother has two children, she usually talks or brags about them both.
Most people didn't even know I existed.
http://www.booksie.com/poetry/poetry/kristen_millwater/my-mother-was

I find that any child killed by their parents is compared to Casey Anthony. I don't see it in this case, lonzie' case or Bella bond's case. These are hopeless junkies who never had crap. CA was a spoiled brat who simply didn't want her kid. She may have dabbled in drugs but isn't an addict.

I agree that Casey herself is different than these two, but the similarities in the disappearance of both Caylee and Chance are eerily similar, right down to the grandmother reporting the child missing after a month - after a car accident/incident, the parent/s claiming baby was given to another (Caylee given to nanny; Chance given to woman in hotel), grandparents attempting to see/locate the children - parent/s avoiding them/lying to them when they tried to see the child, parent/s arrested and refusing to talk or show concern about the missing child.

I think those are the reasons this particular case is drawing parallels to the Casey Anthony debacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper