GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this was already posted. A FB friend of mine went to school with the mother and linked to this poem she wrote.

By Kristen L Bury
A mother is happy at the kicks of a baby in her womb.
My mother claims I was annoying and painful.
A mother is supposed to kiss your boo boo's.
My mother created new ones.
When you have rough times, a mother is comforting.
My mother was the cause all of my rough times.
When a mother's first grandchild is born, a mother doesn't leave your side.
My mother dropped me off at the hospital at 4am to be induced.
When a daughter needs some help raising her first born, her mother is who she goes to.
My mother lied and tried to get my first born taken away from me.
When your mother tries to take her own life, and her daughter saves her life. In the long run a mother is grateful.
My mother tries to get a restraining order against me.
When a mother has two children, she usually talks or brags about them both.
Most people didn't even know I existed.
http://www.booksie.com/poetry/poetry/kristen_millwater/my-mother-was

--thanks. that poem was "submitted" november 2012, 3 months after she started rehab. i wonder if it's something she wrote as part of the program?

--thanks. that poem was "submitted" november 2012, 3 months after she started rehab. i wonder if it's something she wrote as part of the program?

Good question. Her profile says

"A lot of the poems that I have on here is very old writing. I used to write from pure emotion. Usually a lot of hate and anger; however now, my life has a purpose and a brightness to it. So anything that I am writing now is happy, for the most part. I will be sure to let you know if what I post is a new one or not. Thanks for taking the time to read my stuff....Now my life is filled with hope, love, and abundance. So my new poems will be a lot brighter"

How much agony can one person take?
How many people are real and not fake?

I have so much pain that it badly aches.
When will I meet my maker, and face my own fate?

Does life ever get better or easier to deal?
When people are nice to me, I never know if it's real.

I try to help everyone as much as I can,
But, whenever I need something I don't have one fan.

Most addiction treatment programs encourage people to write in a journal or something along those lines.

Most addiction treatment programs encourage people to write in a journal or something along those lines.

Thinking about it more people in rehab are usually overly optimistic about the future, in my experience with friends who have been. They can't see how much work lies ahead for them. That fits with the journaling and hopeful profile.

Seems as though mom has some serious issues. Rough childhood, drugs, abandonment, dead babies. She is so underwater that she is holding on to that man for dear life. She has no clue how to be a mom, she didn't have one. She has no clue how to love a baby, she wasn't loved. She has already lived a lifetime of violence in her life, she is used to it from her childhood. She is damaged goods. But, that man loves her with all her faults, she is never letting go of him.

Sad. Just sad. They managed to kill 2 sons. Why are we not offering free sterilizations to drug addicts?

Seems as though mom has some serious issues. Rough childhood, drugs, abandonment, dead babies. She is so underwater that she is holding on to that man for dear life. She has no clue how to be a mom, she didn't have one. She has no clue how to love a baby, she wasn't loved. She has already lived a lifetime of violence in her life, she is used to it from her childhood. She is damaged goods. But, that man loves her with all her faults, she is never letting go of him.

Sad. Just sad. They managed to kill 2 sons. Why are we not offering free sterilizations to drug addicts?

Just because someone writes that they had a horrible childhood, doesn't make it true. Really, I'm more inclined to believe she's just a self-absorbed sociopath with a considerable martyr complex.

Just because someone writes that they had a horrible childhood, doesn't make it true. Really, I'm more inclined to believe she's just a self-absorbed sociopath with a considerable martyr complex.

The thanks button wasn't nearly enough. I've known a few people who post crap on social media that is a complete and utter lie, just for the attention they think it will get them. Sadly, it usually works.

I think it's a Pontiac Firebird...maybe early 2000's model. Definately a coupe, with no room for baby.

I've still got a couple of quills in my pen, and was wondering if LE has looking into the possibility that self-proclaimed "pyro" KW did any BBQ'ing? It's FL, even druggies BBQ in the back yard or at a public one.

Also, according to KW's FB posts, JW and her seemed fond of walking the beach looking for sharks teeth. What was their favorite beach to go looking for sharks teeth? If they had transportation, what is the possibility they could've hid the body near the beach, perhaps by the sea oats or mangos or something?

Its Englewood Manasota beach!
That's where most of the sharks teeth are collected here.

Not sure if this was already posted. A FB friend of mine went to school with the mother and linked to this poem she wrote.

By Kristen L Bury
A mother is happy at the kicks of a baby in her womb.
My mother claims I was annoying and painful.
A mother is supposed to kiss your boo boo's.
My mother created new ones.
When you have rough times, a mother is comforting.
My mother was the cause all of my rough times.
When a mother's first grandchild is born, a mother doesn't leave your side.
My mother dropped me off at the hospital at 4am to be induced.
When a daughter needs some help raising her first born, her mother is who she goes to.
My mother lied and tried to get my first born taken away from me.
When your mother tries to take her own life, and her daughter saves her life. In the long run a mother is grateful.
My mother tries to get a restraining order against me.
When a mother has two children, she usually talks or brags about them both.
Most people didn't even know I existed.
http://www.booksie.com/poetry/poetry/kristen_millwater/my-mother-was

Ya know peeps she was reading A Child Called IT!

This woman has serious problems!

People who are truly working a 12 step program don't write poetry blaming everyone else for their problems. This poem shows someone who isn't taking responsibility for her own actions. So your mom wasn't great, guess what.. no one is perfect and it's time to look inside yourself and help yourself move past your past and change who you are, not keep blaming others.

People who are truly working a 12 step program don't write poetry blaming everyone else for their problems. This poem shows someone who isn't taking responsibility for her own actions. So your mom wasn't great, guess what.. no one is perfect and it's time to look inside yourself and help yourself move past your past and change who you are, not keep blaming others.

Truth!

I would doubt they went to Englewood Beach to dispose of Chance. There are so many places nearer their home which are just roads leading to no where. Lots of woods and canals, and empty lots. When I lived near North Port a few years back, I was amazed at all the streets that led to no where. Lots of dumping at dead ends and undeveloped cul-de-sacs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper