GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I sort of assumed this in the beginning. I think the confusion came when a poster commented about the blood spatter and meth induced homicidal frenzy. I think they are heroin addicts because she showed track marks, and no one has said she seemed crazed or tweaky.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

:mad:
So maybe they really are just like the heroin addict couple from Trainspotting. That's how I've been picturing them in my head. (If you haven't seen the movie - don't.)

Please let this be over soon.

Just a thought... If KW and JW were meth junkies then they would have scratch marks all over their faces in their mugshots. Guessing that they were both heroin addics and JW's weight loss is possibly due to Hepatitis.
Not all meth users get the urge to pick their skin.

Regarding track marks, you can IV meth like you can heroin, and it will mess your arms up terribly. It is generally bad news once you start administering meth intravenously.

that is true but most of those parallels exist when a parent kills a child. they avoid those who would ask about the child and who asks about a child more than a grandparent?

I agree that Casey herself is different than these two, but the similarities in the disappearance of both Caylee and Chance are eerily similar, right down to the grandmother reporting the child missing after a month - after a car accident/incident, the parent/s claiming baby was given to another (Caylee given to nanny; Chance given to woman in hotel), grandparents attempting to see/locate the children - parent/s avoiding them/lying to them when they tried to see the child, parent/s arrested and refusing to talk or show concern about the missing child.

I think those are the reasons this particular case is drawing parallels to the Casey Anthony debacle.

this probably wouldn't work, the addict wants the cash aid having a child brings.

As I recall, Germany did not over a voluntary program, as I suggested.

It is my opinion that drug addicts should be counseled about sterilization. They don't take BC or use condoms because that requires some personal responsibility the least of which is to take the pills daily which is too much to ask and for them, the money is better spent on more drugs. Fact.

They deliver drug addicted babies, spend years in the legal system over custody issues with DCF , the children are neglected and abused and usually run in and out of foster care and things rarely work out well for them.

Then we want to be mad, sad and kill them when the child dies while in the care, custody and control of the addict. Maybe some counseling about the FACTS of babies born to drug addicts would make them realize that they are addicts for life and will be horrible parents. Maybe they will realize that their choice is drugs and they will choose to not have babies rather than give up the drug or have babies and keep drugging.

Just a thought... If KW and JW were meth junkies then they would have scratch marks all over their faces in their mugshots. Guessing that they were both heroin addicts...

I agree. I sort of assumed this in the beginning. I think the confusion came when a poster commented about the blood spatter and meth induced homicidal frenzy. I think they are heroin addicts because she showed track marks, and no one has said she seemed crazed or tweaky.

Not all meth users get the urge to pick their skin.

Regarding track marks, you can IV meth like you can heroin, and it will mess your arms up terribly. It is generally bad news once you start administering meth intravenously.

From what acquaintances have said, they will pretty much use whatever drug is readily available. They could very well be heroin addicts that also use meth.

Slightly O/T: My daughter had a neighbor that moved into her apartment complex last spring. He told her that he was a heroin addict that had just gotten out of rehab and was all set on a sober life, etc... A month or so later, he started using meth. He justified the usage as "it's not heroin, so it's OK". (Like the alcoholic that stops drinking vodka and switches to beer.) Within three months his physical and mental health quickly deteriorated. He lost weight, stopped bathing and washing his clothes, he looked disheveled and started to smell. He also started raging and acting irrational - including stalking my daughter and making threats. Then he suddenly disappeared, nobody saw him in close to two weeks. The apartment complex did a welfare check and he was found dead in his bed and had been there for 10 to 12 days...

I was there visiting when this happened and it was sad and tragic in so many ways. As it relates to missing Chance, my point is that meth use and heroin addiction are not necessarily mutually exclusive. And there are drugs like "flakka" that are currently the rage in Florida.

So what I'm taking from this article and comment by the ME is that no specific cause of death was actually made in baby Duane's death. Is that correct? Mom says SIDS, the g-mother says Acute Pyelonephritis from the circumcision, neighbors say dogs (which seems to be dis-proven by the ME saying no injuries ((although the dogs where taken/given up)), and the ME says they found an unusual kidney infection. I certainly hope they re-open that case.

SIDS is only ruled after a full autopsy, and all other possibilities have been excluded. If there was a finding of an infection, it would, not could not be ruled a SIDS case.

You cannot leave the hospital in FL without a car set that is correctly installed in the car.

As I recall, Germany did not over a voluntary program, as I suggested.

It is my opinion that drug addicts should be counseled about sterilization. They don't take BC or use condoms because that requires some personal responsibility the least of which is to take the pills daily which is too much to ask and for them, the money is better spent on more drugs. Fact.

They deliver drug addicted babies, spend years in the legal system over custody issues with DCF , the children are neglected and abused and usually run in and out of foster care and things rarely work out well for them.

Then we want to be mad, sad and kill them when the child dies while in the care, custody and control of the addict. Maybe some counseling about the FACTS of babies born to drug addicts would make them realize that they are addicts for life and will be horrible parents. Maybe they will realize that their choice is drugs and they will choose to not have babies rather than give up the drug or have babies and keep drugging.

I 100% agree with this. Especially in your first post about offering the procedure FREE to drug addicts. Also, isn't there a yearly shot that could be offered free? Years ago women used other forms of BC than pills. I would hate to see a baby born due to lack of money or lack of responsibility (taking BC).

You cannot leave the hospital in FL without a car set that is correctly installed in the car.

True to most states I think, but we don't know if they left in their own car or if maybe a family member drove them home. I assume they had a car seat since the community gave her a baby shower after the house fire. I would bet anything that they were given that at her shower.

And we also don't know that a car seat is missing. They said there was no car seat found in the car, but that doesn't mean there isn't one at home.

I'm on my phone and can't link page but there is a friend talking g about how she saw them before they left town. It's wink news or go to the chance FB page.

She told this person they didnot
Want chance anymore

How sad is that?

no no no 😥😥😥 god this is heart breaking. these two deserve to fry for this.

I'm on my phone and can't link page but there is a friend talking g about how she saw them before they left town. It's wink news or go to the chance FB page.

Want chance anymore

How sad is that?

I've never found a Chance FB. <modsnip>

Is there a Facebook just to find Chance? If so, could someone link it, pretty please?

Want chance anymore

How sad is that?

“They told me they were going on a 10-day trip. They wanted to move out of Florida. They were looking for a new place to live so they were just going to drive around and see what interested them and see if they would like to live there and then they would come back. So when I heard about Chance [missing] I was just hoping they had left him with a family member,” said Wood.

“She had made the comment to me that she was hoping that Chance would help her deal with the loss of Duane but it actually made it worse and that she was sorry she had him and that maybe she should put him up for adoption,” said Wood.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/12/family-friend-kristen-bury-did-not-want-chance-anymore/

More...

Duane died in 2014 at two weeks old. Reports show the baby&#8217;s nose was bleeding and his body was turning blue. An officer says Bury said &#8220;I killed my baby.&#8221; That led to a search warrant and homicide investigation. The case was later closed when the Sarasota County Medical Examiner determined the baby died of a kidney infection.

Medical examiner, Dr. Russell Vega, says he is now considering reopening Duane&#8217;s case.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/12/family-friend-kristen-bury-did-not-want-chance-anymore/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member