GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... I can't believe that friend didn't call DCFS to report KW and JW...smh. Wondering if the friends van was used to dispose of baby Chance and whether LE found anything in that van. LE is being so quiet, makes you wonder if maybe they have enough to charge them with homicide.

Read then prayers for baby Chance FB everyone there says cops were called cos was called etc and nothing was done

Frightening my kids never had nose bleeds. I'd have been to a dr.

I can't recall mine did either. Didn't realise they are fairly common as per article posted, but i think i would of been very concerned about that and called the Dr.'s office for an appointment.

Is the happy and healthy looking couple in the photos on the Finding Chance FB page the same people in the mug shots???? Wow.

The prayers for baby Chance was getting a bit heated.

Why would a baby's nose be bleeding with a urinary infection?

I don't understand that, either. I also don't understand how a child can suddenly die of acute pyelonephritis, unless the child did not receive timely medical care.

I was hospitalized with acute pyelonephritis/sepsis as an adult. My admission temp was 105.6 and even a lay person could tell I was extremely ill, feverish, lethargic and in pain. I find it impossible to fathom that a parent would not notice signs of this very pronounced illness in their infant. The symptoms are very alarming.

I was hospitalized for nearly a week ( I also had liver involvement), but at no time did I bleed from any orifice, nose or otherwise. Nor was I ever blue, as described in the article.

Frankly, I think the pathologist noted the kidney infection at autopsy and with no other findings, just went with that. I don't personally think that is what killed him, though. Heck, mom even told the arriving EMTs, "I killed my baby". Blood coming from the nose and the infant being blue implies (to me) manual suffocation and hypoxia.

On another note, why haven't any of the grandparents come to SC to visit one or both the perps to get some answers out of them? Are they not allowed visitors? I'd be at that jailhouse shaking the answers out of my daughter until I got a straight answer as to where my grandson is.

The prayers for baby Chance was getting a bit heated.

Did it get closed? The only page I could find for "Prayers for baby Chance" is about a little fella with cancer put up last year. I see a page for our Chance called "Finding Chance" but no others.

Did it get closed? The only page I could find for "Prayers for baby Chance" is about a little fella with cancer put up last year. I see a page for our Chance called "Finding Chance" but no others.

No I just went there .

I'm sorry but I don't see how a parent doesn't seek medical attention for a child that has an infection bad enough to kill. They neglected that child. There's no doubt in my mind. Neglected baby Duane, leading to his death. And I'm sure they killed baby Chance as well.

I'm sorry but I don't see how a parent doesn't seek medical attention for a child that has an infection bad enough to kill. They neglected that child. There's no doubt in my mind. Neglected baby Duane, leading to his death. And I'm sure they killed baby Chance as well.

I think drug addicts are often hesitant to take children to a medical facility because doctors and nurses can spot a meth-head in less than two seconds. They have to wait a few days until they are relatively clean but many times they can't last that long between fixes. In the meantime, the child just gets more and more ill. Or the parents are just too out of it to notice that something is drastically wrong - like the child is bleeding, blue or dead.

Children should not be left in the care of people who do drugs. They simply do not have the wherewithal to provide proper care and attention to children who are literally dependent upon the adult for their very survival. The sad fact of the matter is that there will never ever be anywhere near the number of foster homes or other facilities to care for the children of drug users even if we did identify them all.

Searching back in KW's FB posts, she was railing against the pediatrician she took Duane to, saying she told them his symptoms were "normal". But also said she did not blame the dr for Duane's death. Weird.

I am taking that with a grain of junkie salt, but it is something to note, that perhaps they actually DID take Duane to the dr for help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member