DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.abc-7.com/story/30279411/...ute-to-florida
Search for clues in Baby Chance investigation shifts to Port Charlotte
--snip--

Deputies from Charlotte and Sarasota counties were on scene, using boats and divers to search the Myakka River.

They were tight-lipped about what they were looking for, but ABC7 confirmed the team was there for the Chance Walsh investigation.

I'm wondering if Sheriff Knight was nearly in tears yesterday because the body of Chance was not completely intact? If they did, what I think they did, KW and JW will not be safe in any jail.

I'm wondering if Sheriff Knight was nearly in tears yesterday because the body of Chance was not completely intact? If they did, what I think they did, KW and JW will not be safe in any jail. If I were a guard, I wouldn't protect them...

The same thought crossed my mind. Trying not to let my imagination run wild but it's hard right now. I wonder if the search came from a new tip or from the same source as yesterday.

Yeah, there was probably a deal struck for the info of where Chance's body was, it is a real stretch to think that one of them formed a conscious and couldn't bear for Chance to be out there thrown away.

My guess it was MOM that spoke up and Id bet my last dime it was to save her own skin.

The same thought crossed my mind. Trying not to let my imagination run wild but it's hard right now. I wonder if the search came from a new tip or from the same source as yesterday.

What a horiffic thought!

El Jobean is nice little area.
Very desolate esp this time of year. on the other side of that fishing bridge is the Myakka river Gators and all

Ha I used to tell my son the same thing!!!

ADHD momma, here too. (((Hugs))) There were days I had to tell her "Okay, mommy's brain cannot hear any more words today. Now it is quiet time!" Not that that worked.

Also her Dad, my ex, traveled for business most of the time, so it was just me. Only me. My in-laws would not help because they said she had "too much energy". I remember crying on the phone one night, saying "but that is why I need help!" (My parents lived 1,000 miles away)

They never helped. It was a huge part of my failed marriage. :(

Anyway, not to derail this thread, but I wanted to acknowledge that good parents have bad moments. And again, it does not apply to junkie parents who CHOOSE drugs and each other over helpless babies. They just plain suck.

I taught my youngest to fish at that pier. If memory serves correctly, I think we had a short walk through brush or mangrove type vegetation to get to it from the lot.

I don't know what the other pictures were, this is probably more general but it's the Google Street view of the intersection where they said he was found. of course I'm assuming it was further off the road.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/e...!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x4c9b82eb16a82f23!6m1!1e1

I was looking at that same spot earlier -- thinking that that little clump of trees & shrubs just to the left of the road in that view might be a good place. Not too far off the road -- convenient, ya know -- shouldn't take too long to take care of the problem.

I don't think these two cared much as long as he was out of sight & out of their lives. Grrrrrr.
icon8.png
icon9.png

WINK news had a mini update and supposedly more at 6 pm news.

http://livestream.com/accounts/6142119/events/2549588

Scroll back to about 16:58.

They talked about today's search - LE's not talking. Chance's mom is due to arrive in Florida this evening, dad is still in S.C.. No official confirmation from the ME yet, autopsy report may take time - possibly weeks. COD is needed in order to upgrade charges to murder.

Former roommate said Chance's parents were frustrated with Chance because he was apparently fussy and cried a lot, unlike Duane. But roommate said every time she saw Chance he was a quiet, smiling baby.

Roommate also says she's surprised they didn't put Chance up for adoption because they had done so with 5 other children in the past. I have no idea if that's true, just reporting what was said on the news.

Is this the woman who took them in after the fire?

My guess it was MOM that spoke up and Id bet my last dime it was to save her own skin.

Maybe she has quit worshiping him.... but he could have just as easily kicked her to the curb... SMH ... Lousy excuses for human beings.

I can't decide if the mom feel some sort of remorse or if the dad rolled on her for a deal. I get the feeling he didn't feel for her half of what she felt for him.

Evan Lambert FOX 13Verified account
‏@EvanLambertTV
UPDATE: Court admins say mom of #ChanceWalsh will appear in court tmrw morning. On way from SC. Chance's dad will appear Sun. @FOX13News

[video=twitter;655131996348280832]https://twitter.com/EvanLambertTV/status/655131996348280832[/video]

[video=twitter;655112531820711936]https://twitter.com/EvanLambertTV/status/655112531820711936[/video]

7 children removed. SMDH.

WINK news had a mini update and supposedly more at 6 pm news.

http://livestream.com/accounts/6142119/events/2549588

Scroll back to about 16:58.

They talked about today's search - LE's not talking. Chance's mom is due to arrive in Florida this evening, dad is still in S.C.. No official confirmation from the ME yet, autopsy report may take time - possibly weeks. COD is needed in order to upgrade charges to murder.

Former roommate said Chance's parents were frustrated with Chance because he was apparently fussy and cried a lot, unlike Duane. But roommate said every time she saw Chance he was a quiet, smiling baby.

Roommate also says she's surprised they didn't put Chance up for adoption because they had done so with 5 other children in the past. I have no idea if that's true, just reporting what was said on the news.

Is this the woman who took them in after the fire?

I wonder how many kids Joe had?
these two were only together 2 yrs I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads