DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?
What?
what?

I thought I remembered reading on SM that he had 4 children removed. But 7? DAYUM.

I have to say, I think it was KB that rolled on JW, and that shocks me. She seemed WAAAY more into him than he was into her.

i really want to know who squealed. And what those monsters did to that poor baby. BabIES.

WINK news had a mini update and supposedly more at 6 pm news.

http://livestream.com/accounts/6142119/events/2549588

Scroll back to about 16:58.

They talked about today's search - LE's not talking. Chance's mom is due to arrive in Florida this evening, dad is still in S.C.. No official confirmation from the ME yet, autopsy report may take time - possibly weeks. COD is needed in order to upgrade charges to murder.

Former roommate said Chance's parents were frustrated with Chance because he was apparently fussy and cried a lot, unlike Duane. But roommate said every time she saw Chance he was a quiet, smiling baby.

Roommate also says she's surprised they didn't put Chance up for adoption because they had done so with 5 other children in the past. I have no idea if that's true, just reporting what was said on the news.

Is this the woman who took them in after the fire?

I saw it, too. Five children? WTH? Was that meth babble? I had the impression that she was the one who took them in, but I expected the woman to mention it, so I'm not so sure...

Was little Chance fussy due to meth problems & not feeding well, or did they just say that or did they exaggerate anything that he did? Truth is not in them. Only evil and selfishness. Grrrrr. This sick couple has no support that I have seen or heard -- everyone who comments about this is ready to hang 'em high. Ain't that a pity?

[video=twitter;655112531820711936]https://twitter.com/EvanLambertTV/status/655112531820711936[/video]

7 children removed. SMDH.

Well, I guess the "five" were real. FIVE children. Dayam. At least they're alive (guessing) and being raised by real parents. Hope so. Dayam.

So just as I'm agog at 5 children, there are now 7 who were removed from him? Plus Duane and Chance - so he had 9????

How long before we start hearing that despite her facebook fawning, KB was terrified of the abusive JW? I understand the need to turn one of the participants to further the investigation, but it turns my stomach to think of either of these two getting lesser charges. All MOO.

I saw it, too. Five children? WTH? Was that meth babble? I had the impression that she was the one who took them in, but I expected the woman to mention it, so I'm not so sure...

Was little Chance fussy due to meth problems & not feeding well, or did they just say that or did they exaggerate anything that he did? Truth is not in them. Only evil and selfishness. Grrrrr. This sick couple has no support that I have seen or heard -- everyone who comments about this is ready to hang 'em high. Ain't that a pity?
As for Chance being fussy, I'm sure he was. If she was doing drugs while she was pregnant the poor little baby was in withdrawals. (NAS -Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome). I just retired from a busy high risk obstetrics unit and I've seen way too many of these babies. They break my heart, they hurt and nothing soothes them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

How long before we start hearing that despite her facebook fawning, KB was terrified of the abusive JW? I understand the need to turn one of the participants to further the investigation, but it turns my stomach to think of either of these two getting lesser charges. All MOO.

naaaaa she wasn't terrified of him.
I have heard some terrifying stories about her.

As for Chance being fussy, I'm sure he was. If she was doing drugs while she was pregnant the poor little baby was in withdrawals. (NAS -Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome). I just retired from a busy high risk obstetrics unit and I've seen way too many of these babies. They break my heart, they hurt and nothing soothes them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

But he and she had to be clean to get out of the hospital right?

Just seen the news :( Absolutely disgusted. RIP sweet child. You didn't deserve this :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

When this case started I spent a long time going back through KB's facebook page. Prior to Duane she claimed to have lost twins while pregnant. Then I'm sure I read here about a possible 4 year old child, and also a 10 year old who got adopted. Add JW's 7 kids and that's a LOT of children. A couple of those may cross over.

Has anyone managed to do the sums yet? What the hell have these people done with their lives aside from making and then losing children. I don't want to apportion blame to DCF - they didn't kill him - but someone shoulda had an eye on these two losers....

The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office confirmed Thursday the body of an infant believed to be Chance was found in a remote, wooded area near English Circle and Elliot Court. Medical examiners are now working to find out exactly how Chance died.
Authorities have not confirmed when Walsh and Bury will be extradited back to Florida.

A memorial for Chance will be held Saturday, Oct. 17 from 7:30 p.m.- 8:30 p.m. at the Peace Christian Fellowship in North Port.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/16/...ne-in-north-port-miles-from-baby-chance-home/

Still no official confirmation.
That was a really sad video. It was sad to see the officer not be able to talk because he was gonna cry. People from his community are crying for him who didn't even know him. So sad...just goes to show he was ment to be part of that community but those selfish parents :(
Rip baby Chance [emoji480] [emoji257]

When this case started I spent a long time going back through KB's facebook page. Prior to Duane she claimed to have lost twins while pregnant. Then I'm sure I read here about a possible 4 year old child, and also a 10 year old who got adopted. Add JW's 7 kids and that's a LOT of children. A couple of those may cross over.

Has anyone managed to do the sums yet? What the hell have these people done with their lives aside from making and then losing children. I don't want to apportion blame to DCF - they didn't kill him - but someone shoulda had an eye on these two losers....

It's like with Rachelle Bond, she had 2 kids taken away from her before and no one did anything leaving the door wide open for her and her boyfriend to kill little Bella. I know DCF can't do everything but this case is even more ridiculous, 7 kids taken away? That guy needs to be permanently on DCF's watchlist. THIS is why people think we need things like forced sterilization. What good is this guy, has he had a single kid that he has not been completely neglectful of and/or killed? SMH

That was a really sad video. It was sad to see the officer not be able to talk because he was gonna cry. People from his community are crying for him who didn't even know him. So sad...just goes to show he was ment to be part of that community but those selfish parents :(
Rip baby Chance [emoji480] [emoji257]

I even feel like crying at this one and I'm going into LE and have already learned to develop if not a thick skin, a way to compartmentalize to be able to deal with this kind of crap, but this one is really trying.

I am thinking this may be a landmark case which will finally force a serious look at DFACS/CPS.

Every case in which a child dies is horrific. But in a case where 9 children-NINE-were at risk and two are DEAD......it is time to start kicking *advertiser censored* and taking names.

I do not know the answer. But this crap cannot continue. If you have already lost 7 children, and your junkie *advertiser censored* has another kid, CPS needs to live at your house or just take that baby away.

How many chances (sorry) do these kinds of parents get to harm or kill a child?

I know CPS has a huge job. It sucks that there are so many worthless parents who breed like rabbits and that a government agency has the onus of protecting children. That ought to be a parents job. But it is what it is. And if a man has had SEVEN children removed, CPS ought to be on that. Flag could not get much redder, IMO.

Y'all, what can we do? How can we start a wave of change that will maybe save the next Baby Chance? Would better paid, better trained CPS workers be a good start? Again, I think it is tragic that CPS is even a thing. But we need it and it needs to be better than the model we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734