DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/16/k...rasota-county/
Mother of Baby Chance arrives in Sarasota County

--video@link

Kristen Bury, 32, exited an unmarked transport van in handcuffs around 10:45pm. She was brought to Sarasota from South Carolina.

Bury will make her first appearance before a Sarasota County judge Saturday morning.

This case is just heartbreaking. This poor child, innocent angel.

I hope those "parents" get what we all think they deserve.

It's just devastating. I'm actually at a loss for words.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/16/k...rasota-county/
Mother of Baby Chance arrives in Sarasota County

--video@link

Kristen Bury, 32, exited an unmarked transport van in handcuffs around 10:45pm. She was brought to Sarasota from South Carolina.

Bury will make her first appearance before a Sarasota County judge Saturday morning.

I hope this gives us more information and hopefully JW is on his way soon!

--kristen's Sarasota charges:

--charge 1: child endangerment/neglect child

--charge 2: murder/homicide: murder while engaged in certai (and then it cuts off on the docket):

see: Click here for charge details: @link:
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...0&agency=56&id=0200849726&searchType=offender
--Kristen L Bury

So going on that looks like a Murder/homicide charge. I guess they know partially what the cause of death was then?
I think it is fairly obvious too in the fact they had to conceal his little body & that they couldn't call 911 for help, :(

At least they found him, that was important in itself. The question about what they did with him has been answered. It's better than never knowing, like many of these cases.

As far as searching the river goes, I'm sure they are looking for the murder weapon that was used. Judging by the initial description of the evidence found at the apartment, my guess would be they are looking for a knife or a hammer, possibly a firearm, but not likely. There was blood spatter found all over the bathroom and high up on the walls.

The search of the river as well as the location he was found buried indicates very pinpointed, accurate information is being supplied to LE. I don't know who is providing this information, whether it may be the mother herself or if it is an acquaintance she confided in, but the information is obviously right on the money. This information may also be coming directly from JW himself, since more than likely he is going to claim this all happened when he wasn't anywhere around, and all he did was to help cover it up after the fact. He may even claim he simply drove her around while she did all the heavy lifting. I have little doubt he's going to leave his wife dangling in the wind like a weathered flag. LE may have made sweetheart deals with him in order to gain the pinpointed information they appear to have. Knowing exactly what plot of land to both search and dig in seems like information only an insider would know.

Speaking of that, is it known for sure if these two were legally married or if they were simply shacking up together ? Different last names is why I'm asking.

Did their families know about these children that were taken away?

I'm having a REALLY hard time here.

Yeah, they knew. In fact, JW kept getting his driver's license suspended over and over again for failure to pay child support to DCF for any of them (all public record on the Sarasota County Clerks Office website). There's a pic of him all smiles on his FB getting into a car shortly after he regained his license after one of the suspensions - with family members (who shall remain nameless) posting their congratulations to him - and then another all smiles next to a car a family member (who shall also remain nameless) bought for him, again with congrats all around. Not only did his family know, they kept helping him out all the while he was having and then losing all those kids.

I'm so glad this is all coming out now in mainstream media so everyone who is feeling so sorry for the families is finally starting to get the whole story about exactly what and who contributed to the circumstances that allowed Chance and Duane to remain in the situations that killed them. I've been sitting on my hands for over a week now going crazy being unable to discuss this debacle because it hadn't all begun to hit MS media yet (I was edited a few times though - thank you Mods for being understanding and merely editing me when I got out of line rather than giving me a TO; I appreciate it).

Anyway, yeah, the families knew about all those removed children and so did many of us here. Once both of these are back in FL it's going to get ugly up in here because FL WILL release all this info and people are going to be outraged, no doubt about it. And not only at the two being formally charged.

As always, IMO.

Criminal Charge(s)
Charge Description:
NEGLECT CHILD: NEGLECT CHILD WITHOUT GREAT BODILY HARM
Incident Number: 201500068741
Docket Number: 2015 CF 015920 NC
Hold For:
Release Date:
Arraign Date: 11/20/2015
Bond Agency:
Bond Amount:
$150,000.00

Charge Description:
HOMICIDE: MURDER WHILE ENGAGED IN CERTAIN FELONY OFFENSE
Incident Number: 201500068741
Docket Number: PENDING
Hold For:
Release Date:
Arraign Date: 11/20/2015
Bond Agency:
Bond Amount: $0.00

http://www.sarasotasheriff.org/operations/corrections/arrest-reports.html

Yeah, they knew. In fact, JW kept getting his driver's license suspended over and over again for failure to pay child support to DCF for any of them (all public record on the Sarasota County Clerks Office website). There's a pic of him all smiles on his FB getting into a car shortly after he regained his license after one of the suspensions - with family members (who shall remain nameless) posting their congratulations to him - and then another all smiles next to a car a family member (who shall also remain nameless) bought for him, again with congrats all around. Not only did his family know, they kept helping him out all the while he was having and then losing all those kids.

I'm so glad this is all coming out now in mainstream media so everyone who is feeling so sorry for the families is finally starting to get the whole story about exactly what and who contributed to the circumstances that allowed Chance and Duane to remain in the situations that killed them. I've been sitting on my hands for over a week now going crazy being unable to discuss this debacle because it hadn't all begun to hit MS media yet (I was edited a few times though - thank you Mods for being understanding and merely editing me when I got out of line rather than giving me a TO; I appreciate it).

Anyway, yeah, the families knew about all those removed children and so did many of us here. Once both of these are back in FL it's going to get ugly up in here because FL WILL release all this info and people are going to be outraged, no doubt about it. And not only at the two being formally charged.

As always, IMO.

And,
Oh.
My.
Gawd.

215 separate cases for this . DV, Assault with intent to kill, Battery, Larceny, DUI.....no wonder KB was so thrilled to have him. What a catch.

And,
Oh.
My.
Gawd.

215 separate cases for this . DV, Assault with intent to kill, Battery, Larceny, DUI.....no wonder KB was so thrilled to have him. What a catch.

Right? And further WHO in their right mind would have babies with this on PURPOSE??? Someone who had already had SEVEN children taken away from him on top of all those felony convictions?

His damn family should have bought him a VASECTOMY, not a car.

Sorry, I'm so angry I can't see straight.

As always, IMO.

Thank you. It was sort of a rhetorical question on my part. Without coming out and saying what I really think.

I agree with you 100+%.

Instead of bragging about a Jaguar...

"Joseph Walsh's ex-mother-in-law Gloria Barnes, who was emotional about Thursday's discovery, said Joseph is pure evil. She continued to say that he had three kids with her daughter Christine, and the couple lost custody of those kids, while Christine is homeless."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30268858...ort-command-center-linked-to-baby-chance-lead

3 kids with first wife, Duane and Chance with KB (but not taken away, deceased). So, where are the other 4 kids? This case is maddening on so many levels. :(

Yeah, they knew. In fact, JW kept getting his driver's license suspended over and over again for failure to pay child support to DCF for any of them (all public record on the Sarasota County Clerks Office website).

Respectfully snipped. At that site http://www.sarasotaclerk.com/default1308.html?Page=170, the last charge against him before Chance, was June 17 this year (offense actually took place on June 10th), for PUBLIC ORDER CRIMES- MISUSE 911 OR E911 (365.172(14)*1)

Someone remind me again, when did their house burn down?

ETA: it also appears from this site, he has used a different name at least 16 time in the last 20 years of his criminal history. Always the same name, but not JW. Not sure I'm understanding this.

I also think doing drug screens on pregnant women should be routine these days seeing as there could be complications in both the mother and the unborn child during the pregnancy, and it would be something a Dr. or Obstetrician should be aware of, IMO. And to also give proper medical care to the baby once it is born and if there is the risk of the baby going through withdrawl, and after treatment in the hospital for that, once a baby is well enough that it should not go back to the drug addicted parents but placed into some type of care with family or whoever is fit enough to take care of the baby. The laws need to be stricter when it comes to these problems, otherwise many more babies and children will be and are at risk now and in the future. I also think mandatory temporary sterilization would be a good thing for drug addicts until they can get clean and stay clean before having children.

I was trying to think back to whether or not I had any blood taken when I had my son 2 years ago....and nope, I didn't. And the only blood taken from my son was a day or so later when they pricked his heel for some health screenings. I doubt any of those were for drugs.

I agree, they really should check ALL women who have just given birth. I wouldn't have minded. It should be standard.

For the latest pictures of KB, they are posted on Sarasota County Sheriff's FB page. This is one of them...
12118841_1114015751943649_6654917872816828672_n.jpg

For the latest pictures of KB, they are posted on Sarasota County Sheriff's FB page. This is one of them...

OK, that pic is downright scary. Can you imagine a tiny infant staring up into that face? OMG, that poor little baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1