GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any luck with the probable cause affidavit link? I tried various tricks and nothing worked. Either the server is down or it's been pulled (at that link, anyway).

No, no luck yet. I'm looking for it, too.

glad I am not the only one who couldn't get that link to work. I have searched high and low for a different link to the affidavit but no luck :(

No actual affidavit yet, but this news story says:

"The baby's father, Joseph Walsh, also will be charged with murder after he extradited from South Carolina, according to Bury's probable cause affidavit. "Both Kristen Bury and Joseph Walsh were principals in the commission of 1st degree felony murder," the affidavit says."

Also:

"Both disclosed during interviews Wednesday that Chance Walsh had died the morning of Sept. 17 at 217 Orduna Drive in North Port."

So, which is it? The 16th or 17th? The 17th is the day of the "surprise vacation" post on FB by KB.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/30284187/kristen-bury-mother-of-chance-walsh-expected-at-sarasota-jail

Woops. Well that's the one that lists 07 (hands/feet/fist) as the "weapon" :(

Actually, I'm glad you posted that one again. I hadn't read it in a few days. KBs mom went to the house on the 9th and the 11th and both times she heard Kristen inside, but Kristen refused to answer the door.

It also refreshed my memory about the FIRST lie, which was that they gave the baby to Kim Delaney (no such person) at the motel. Since they've (presumably) had no opportunity to confer with each other since then, I'm tending to believe even more that the story they told Thursday about Chance dying on the 16th might actually be true.

Anyway....still looking....

I have a newborn... He's 8 weeks old. He's so sweet and so precious. I look at him and for the life of me can't imagine how anyone could harm something so innocent. My heart is broken for baby Chance.

It's insane. My son had colic and cried literally for 3 or 4 hours straight sometimes. It sucked, no doubt. But it never crossed my mind to hurt him (and that was even with my untreated PPD at the time.)

" Bury and Walsh told investigators that Chance died Sept. 16 at their North Port home, according to an arrest affidavit. No cause of death was given on the affidavit.

On Thursday, Bury directed detectives to a gravesite on Elliot Court in North Port, according to an arrest affidavit. The site was excavated by sheriff’s investigators that day and they found “a small human body consistent with a 2-month-old child” in a decomposed state and covered only with a diaper, the affidavit said."

http://www.tbo.com/news/crime/mothe...walsh-extradited-to-sarasota-county-20151017/

No actual affidavit yet, but this news story says:

"The baby's father, Joseph Walsh, also will be charged with murder after he extradited from South Carolina, according to Bury's probable cause affidavit. "Both Kristen Bury and Joseph Walsh were principals in the commission of 1st degree felony murder," the affidavit says."

Also:

"Both disclosed during interviews Wednesday that Chance Walsh had died the morning of Sept. 17 at 217 Orduna Drive in North Port."

So, which is it? The 16th or 17th? The 17th is the day of the "surprise vacation" post on FB by KB.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/30284187/kristen-bury-mother-of-chance-walsh-expected-at-sarasota-jail

I would guess night of the 16th - early morning of the 17th. They wouldn't know the exact time but would know when they left.

Did these people have jobs? If not, I suspect it's likely all the days run together. I wouldn't be surprised if they honestly don't know which day they killed him because they were so high or whatever. Disgusting.

Poor little baby.

I am fairly new to WS... I have to chime in. I have a step daughter that has birthed 6 kids. She has lost all of them due to crack. I have been front and center with all of them. I have lost my house my job my everything to protect these kids!!! With her third baby I went to court to get the baby from foster care. The sheriff officer said the baby had more crack in it than any other baby in the state. So I said "are you going to charge her with that" nope!!! They said the poor girl had enough charges against her. And the attorney for the baby said " has this poor girl been given a chance?" Well yes....I have adopted many grand kids because of her. And dhr, dhs, or whatever tried to talk me into giving MY son back. The fact is they knew she was on crack... They knew she blew crack in my sons face at 1 week old. They did not care. The fact is... If you want to protect your grand kids you HAVE to hire your own atty. period. The "officials" fought me and let her take each baby home. She abandoned one at a hotel.... One on the street, one at a crack house. Let one be sold to men and molested and she just kept getting pregnant for the benefits. Luckily her bio mom got her tubes tied. All I can say is for a grand parent they make it pretty damn hard to protect these babies! The horrible fact is officials will send them home knowing they are in danger... But will not do ANYTHING unless they practically kill the babies. You would not believe what I have gone through to protect my babies!!

A probable cause affidavit released by the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office says Chance Walsh died Sept. 16. In the portion describing what weapons were used, the detective selected "hands/fist/feet."

The document says Bury directed detectives to Chance's grave sometime during interviews of Bury and Walsh that were held on Wednesday and Thursday. Chance's body, clad only in a diaper, was recovered Thursday.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ppears-court-kristn-bury-north-port/74121600/

He was a newborn. A tiny, helpless little guy, and this is what they did to him. I hope they never see anything other than the four walls of their cells as long as they live.

Why are the charges without great bodily harm?

At that time they had not yet found the greatly harmed body. They only knew the baby was missing at that point. Maybe they'll upgrade that charge before the arraignment?

At that time they had not yet found the greatly harmed body. They only knew the baby was missing at that point. Maybe they'll upgrade that charge before the arraignment?

He was a newborn. A tiny, helpless little guy, and this is what they did to him. I hope they never see anything other than the four walls of their cells as long as they live.
My son was 9 weeks old

Where did they get the car they used to flee? The red one they crashed here in SC? They had to have borrowed it from someone as I can't imagine either of them had the means to buy a car and they haven't been charged with auto theft. So who lent it to them and what did they tell that person about where they were going with it? Was Chance's body ever in it, or did they use the neighbors borrowed van to drive him to the burial site?

I really want to see that affidavit to find out who knew what and when they knew it.

Yep -- No SIDs diagnosis, no overwhelming infection, no natural death. I guess one of them didn't roll over on him in bed by mistake, either -- that might have gotten an "undetermined" cause. And the "while engaging in..." business, hmmmm. While engaging in drugs or [some kind of] activities, what, what?? I can't see her being charged with murder if the autopsy is not complete -- even if violence to him is obvious, I hope that the autopsy is complete. Oh, my breaking heart. Well, that pretty little boy will never be hurt again.

I would guess night of the 16th - early morning of the 17th. They wouldn't know the exact time but would know when they left.

She (KB) posted this and tagged JW just before 10am on the morning of the 17th https://www.facebook.com/kristen.millwaterbury/posts/537433046411414

Chance was already dead, and this is how she reacts publicly "My awesome *advertiser censored* husband is taking us on our first family vaca! I have no idea what he has planned. smile emoticon Super excited! I love surprises!!"

He responds 30 minutes later with "fun time!"

Can you even begin to imagine this? There they all are in the house... Chance is dead, they're on FB talking about a "family" vacation and fun times. This just blows my mind.

I'm so sorry I explored her Facebook. I feel dirty. This woman is very sick. They better take a second look at baby Duane. She was smiling in the funeral selfies! She posted more eloquently for her dog that died shortly after. She boggles my mind. And please don't let some scummy lawyer plea for PPD. This woman is a demented sociopath.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member