GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that she sounds like she has some mental illness. Makes me wonder if there are more children god forbid. She reminds me of one of those moms that they find out there have been multiple victims. That's why I'm posting all this info on here about her in case LE's reading this.

BTW, intellus shows she lived in multiple locations in AZ also.

Did anyone else notice the post she posted on Sept. 17 regarding going on a family vacay was posted by her at 9:56 am, yet hubby chimes in and replies to her post "Fun time" on Sept. 17 at 9:24 am????? How odd!!!! I am pretty savvy with Fb and have no clue how this could happen? Anyone?

His post shows at 10:24 am for me.

Is she legally married to that big handsome brute or was it a FB marriage?
They are calling her Bury.

Good question. I assume it was a FB marriage. If you look on her page they were engaged and married on the same day. That in addition to LE arresting her under "Bury" makes me think FB marriage fits.

I agree that she sounds like she has some mental illness. Makes me wonder if there are more children god forbid. She reminds me of one of those moms that they find out there have been multiple victims. That's why I'm posting all this info on here about her in case LE's reading this.

I don't get a sense that she is mentally ill. Just an addict. Probably for a very long time. IMO

Is she legally married to that big handsome brute or was it a FB marriage?
They are calling her Bury.

She's been married twice, to JW. and to RB on intellus so they both would be legal. There is also a record on there for the divorce to RB where she took back her maiden name at the time. Not sure why they're calling her by the prev married name. Strange.

Thank God the grandma had the sense to call LE.

Wish someone had the sense to contact childrens' services months or years ago!

Funny you say that. Somewhere on Kristen's timeline she posts about the mother who had multiple dead babies she had hidden. I hope she feels as much disgust for herself and bf/husband/significant other some day.

She joined the fundme and other crowdfunding campaigs group. Not surprised.

She "liked" fundme and other crowdfunding campaigs. Not surprised.

I just checked again after you posted this to see if she had a fundme and I found one for the fire under her maiden name '

I guess I can't post it on here.

Edit-Her mother started it for the couple and it said she was 9 months and due anytime in June.

I am looking for pictures of Duane at the moment because I cannot reconcile how the two babies in the pic I posted are one and the same. Any opinions?

The baby on the right has an upturned pointy nose like Duane.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....108663962621660.15247.100004341700150&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....108663962621660.15247.100004341700150&type=3

This is a picture of Chance from the mom's FB:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member