GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for pictures of Duane at the moment because I cannot reconcile how the two babies in the pic I posted are one and the same. Any opinions?

The baby on the right has an upturned nose like the baby on the right.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....108663962621660.15247.100004341700150&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....108663962621660.15247.100004341700150&type=3

To me, it looks like it's Chance in both photos.

ETA Sorry, I thought you were asking about the two photos in post #99.

To me, it looks like it's Chance in both photos.

ETA Sorry, I thought you were asking about the two photos in post #99.

I was! The noses look different to me. However, the angle of the camera can really throw things off for me.

I was! The noses look different to me. However, the angle of the camera can really throw things off for me.

Yeah I noticed that too, about the angle. But the bridge of the nose looks the same, as does the double fold of the upper eyelids, and the little peach fuzz on his head.

Poor little baby Chance. Rest in peace, dear one. May justice prevail.

Kristen's FB makes for interesting reading - everything seems so light and fluffy, lots of gushing love statuses (statii?) for Joe.

Going back to 21st May 2014 (a few weeks after baby Duane died) she says they found out the cause of his death was "acute pyelonephritis", bacterial urinary / kidney infection. If it's true I can't understand how she's gone from a doting wife and mum to an allegedly drugged up liar.

Jmo, but if it is true, then that may be the reason right there as to why she went from doting loving mom to alleged drugged up liar. Losing a child shocks and changes people in many different ways. So IF her child did die of what she mentioned or some other accidental death, I can understand how she went down the path to drugs. Not everyone goes down this path, but it's not unheard of.

Her friend T.L. who posted asking for clothes donations for Kristen posted on her fb that this is KW's 3rd baby!!! OMG I hope that's is not true and if it is that the first one is safe living with someone else.

Oh no!!! I think I am going to vomit.

My gosh. Another innocent little baby lost in the hands of his own parents. It saddens me because there is no cure for this. Parents kill their children all the time. It has been going on as long as there have been humans. No other species kills its own.

Jmo, but if it is true, then that may be the reason right there as to why she went from doting loving mom to alleged drugged up liar. Losing a child shocks and changes people in many different ways. So IF her child did die of what she mentioned or some other accidental death, I can understand how she went down the path to drugs. Not everyone goes down this path, but it's not unheard of.

In 2012, Kristen makes a few NA "encouragement" posts so it is safe to assume she struggled with drugs before Duane was born. It is very possible his death (assuming she was on the straight and narrow at the time) gave her the excuse to re-continue her drug use. I do not approve, but I do get it. I just wish she would have continued down her sobriety path, realized she had self worth as an individual and continued to grow before she engaged in a relationship that evidently was not healthy for her; whether it was because she was so attached or he was whatever he was.

My gosh. Another innocent little baby lost in the hands of his own parents. It saddens me because there is no cure for this. Parents kill their children all the time. It has been going on as long as there have been humans. No other species kills its own.

O/T Lions and polar bears do.

How does an addicted mother get released from the hospital with a newborn?

Assuming the baby is born addicted too, who is going to make sure this baby is cared for properly?

Does any official follow-up with these addicted moms/babies?

Could these type babies grow up to have mental problems that then turn them into these mass killers? Just a thought.

I have a question please. If the brother of a suspect states on fb his belief of where the missing person is (between point A and B) and the status of said baby, can that information be posted here? I don't want to over-step, without asking first, but I thought that information could be useful with getting a map started. tia

Do they kill their young because of survival of the fittest? (Honest question!)

Not sure about polar bears, but I assume it's the same as lions. Males will kill the offspring of a rival male in order to force the female into estrus and mate with her, thus increasing the chances of their own genetic line continuing.

I have a question please. If the brother of a suspect states on fb his belief of where the missing person is (between point A and B) and the status of said baby, can that information be posted here? I don't want to over-step, without asking first, but I thought that information could be useful with getting a map started. tia

If the FB is MSM, you can link to the site and post the time and initials of the person posting. If it is a personal FB page outside of the POIs then you cannot link anything.

Not the brother's FB, no.

If the FB is MSM, you can link to the site and post the time and initials of the person posting. If it is a personal FB page outside of the POIs then you cannot link anything.

Thank you. Glad I asked. It can't be posted here. My apologizes.

I didn't pick up on this the first time I read the article:

BBM

"On October 4, the maternal grandmother of Chance Walsh contacted the sheriff’s office and said she was concerned that she had not seen him since Sept. 9. She and the boy’s paternal grandmother made a number of unsuccessful attempts to check on Chance’s welfare because she said Bury and Walsh are longtime drug users.

and

David Fulmer told News Channel 8 he was staying at the Red Carpet Inn in Augusta when he and his fiance met Bury and Walsh. He said he gave Bury $5 for food.

“She goes on to tell me that she’s homeless, this and that. She shows me the needle marks on her arms. She says that she’s turned into something she didn’t want to,” Fulmer said.

ETA, here's the link http://wfla.com/2015/10/07/sarasota-sheriff-seeks-help-finding-missing-9-week-old-baby/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper