GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God the grandma had the sense to call LE.

Wish someone had the sense to contact childrens' services months or years ago!

More than likely, we will find out DCF has been involved with them for years and Chance will be just another check marked "failure" on their already long list.

Arrest paperwork indicates cadaver dogs found evidence of human remains at the couple’s home in North Port. There was also blood in various places in the home

Read comments Brother is commenting

http://wfla.com/2015/10/07/sarasota-sheriff-seeks-help-finding-missing-9-week-old-baby/

Look at those pinpoint pupils on dad. Wow.

And from the same link:

"“Our hope of all hopes is that somebody has Chance, maybe the child was given to them to be cared for. We just can’t get the straight story out of Walsh and Bury,” Thorpe said. “I get nauseous over these kinds of cases.”

Me, too, brother. Me, too.

The paternal g-mom said the other baby died from Acute Pyelonephritis stemming from his circumcision 4 days earlier. Is anyone familiar with that illness? I did a little reading on it, and it seems the symptoms would present obvious enough to seek medical help to determine a cause before it got severe enough to take the little guy's life.

Oh Pink my heart goes out to you ((((((Pink))))))).
And yes thank god for giving you the insight and the strength to get thru all that.

Sadly I think Drug Abuse is the demon here.
This area they live which is not far from the area they lived (down the road) When duane died is a METH haven. Joseph Looks Horrible and very scary I'm sorry he has been battling this drug for a long time u can see it in his photos.
I don't understand family letting these babies stay with them.

Family? Why are these newborns even being allowed to leave the hospital with "known addicts?" I will flip my lid if it comes out that Chance tested positive for drugs at birth and he was sent home like Baby Justice (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ks-Woodlands-24-February-2015-*ARREST*/page23) and there was a "safety plan" attached to him leaving the hospital with them.

The paternal g-mom said the other baby died from Acute Pyelonephritis stemming from his circumcision 4 days earlier. Is anyone familiar with that illness? I did a little reading on it, and it seems the symptoms would present obvious enough to seek medical help to determine a cause before it got severe enough to take the little guy's life.

Yes, it would be pretty obvious the baby was unwell. Fever, not feeding, probably vomiting. Even though the symptoms in an infant are non-specific, one would expect most parents to seek medical help before a baby developed an overwhelming infection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On My morning news they said the baby died from SID's

Family? Why are these newborns even being allowed to leave the hospital with "known addicts?" I will flip my lid if it comes out that Chance tested positive for drugs at birth and he was sent home like Baby Justice (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ks-Woodlands-24-February-2015-*ARREST*/page23) and there was a "safety plan" attached to him leaving the hospital with them.

Well U cant leave without a car seat for your car so why let them leave with druggie parents?

On My morning news they said the baby died from SID's

That's because the "mom" said that in a statement.

Honestly, their own family members said they are long time drug users. IMO we don't have to look for clues or reasons for the negligence of the first child or death of little Chance. Addicts have one thing on their agenda. Their next fix not their partner. Not their child. Not anything but the next fix.

KW fb page in 2014 was all about loving her husband. So weird. I have a friend on fb that use to do that too, and at one point she was struggling with drugs and her bf now husband I think was abusive to her. Using drugs is scary, people can get very snappy, have highs and lows. Back to KW I went through her whole fb and that seem to be the year of posting multiple times daily.

Chance is so cute. I just want to snuggle him up in my arms.

I am surprise that the couple didn't stick to just one story... But I bet after what every took place they probably never mention Chance again. :(

I really wish that they would of just gave him up for adoption if they couldn't love him.

Marking my spot

So sick of little defenseless children being harmed by those they love and trust the most!!!! Why?!?!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

KW fb page in 2014 was all about loving her husband. So weird. I have a friend on fb that use to do that too, and at one point she was struggling with drugs and her bf now husband I think was abusive to her. Using drugs is scary, people can get very snappy, have highs and lows. Back to KW I went through her whole fb and that seem to be the year of posting multiple times daily.

Chance is so cute. I just want to snuggle him up in my arms.

I am surprise that the couple didn't stick to just one story... But I bet after what every took place they probably never mention Chance again. :(

I really wish that they would of just gave him up for adoption if they couldn't love him.

I think the husband was arrested for domestic abuse a couple years ago. I have no doubt he is abusive towards her. But I also don't think that's an excuse for her to kill her child, of course.

KW fb page in 2014 was all about loving her husband. So weird. I have a friend on fb that use to do that too, and at one point she was struggling with drugs and her bf now husband I think was abusive to her. Using drugs is scary, people can get very snappy, have highs and lows.

RSBM. Imo, it wouldn't surprise me at all if there was DV involved. Her FB reads almost like a text book example of the 3 cycles of DV. The multiple honeymoon phases make her sound like a teenage girl with her first crush. Interesting post she made in Jan of 2013, stating that given the choices of a child, a million dollars or him, she would choose him all day long. Obviously, in the end, she did... MOO

" Another infant born to the mother died in the past, and this made Bury “despise” Chance, she told her stepmother in a conversation mentioned in her affidavit. Bury said it was better that Chance wasn’t around because she was liable to hurt him.

“I loved that baby. I can’t take care of him,” Bury told her stepmother."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...g-user-parents-change-story-article-1.2389770

And stepmother didn't call CPS because...?

I don't think I can take a Casey Anthony reboot -

Child missing for month. Check.
Parents partying and drugging it up while baby is missing. Check.
Reported missing by grandmother. Check.
Parents telling bogus tales about what happened to baby. Check.
Parents arrested for child endangerment. Check.
Parents still refuse to reveal what happened to child. Check.

The only thing missing is the Zanny the Nanny (for now).

Amazing that KW defended her dogs when first baby passed. Went on blast to tell her story about how her brother dumped the dogs and puppies and took off. She went out of her way to care for the dogs. Yet, when it came to her children, she failed catastrophically.

well were they already "on vacation" then? cuz the blood was found at home I believe.

Yes, I suspect September 21st was the date of something awful. Sometime after the 10am photo of Chance and before the 5pm post about her husband.

RSBM. Imo, it wouldn't surprise me at all if there was DV involved. Her FB reads almost like a text book example of the 3 cycles of DV. The multiple honeymoon phases make her sound like a teenage girl with her first crush. Interesting post she made in Jan of 2013, stating that given the choices of a child, a million dollars or him, she would choose him all day long. Obviously, in the end, she did... MOO

Stupid <modsnip>...Can I say that Anyway such a beautiful little boy..So sad :(

Thanks for sharing the map.
I get the feeling the little baby never left North Port, though. The "parents" brought his baby clothes along on their "surprise vacation", because that is what a normal family would do.
As sickening a thought as this is, wonder if they just threw him out with the garbage? Kind of difficult to find tiny human remains from as far back as Sept. 9th at the county dump. :(

That is what is weird to me. They brought baby clothes but no carseat? I would think that the carseat would have more value and be something they were more likely to be able to sell than the baby clothes?

Makes me wonder about bodies of water along their "vacation" route and if somewhere along that route there is a carseat with a dead baby strapped into it on the bottom of a body of water.

A carseat might help act as a weight and keep a tiny body from floating to the surface.

If there is DV in the relationship then it is possible that the blood spatter found in the house is from something unrelated to baby Chance. But i's been reported that cadaver dogs did find possible decomp in the apartment, so Chance being alive is not likely :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper