GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was Clad only in a diaper!

At Elliot Court, detectives found a fragment of a blue surgical type glove, as well as the body of an infant covered only with a diaper

No wonder the Sheriff cried

She (KB) posted this and tagged JW just before 10am on the morning of the 17th https://www.facebook.com/kristen.millwaterbury/posts/537433046411414

Chance was already dead, and this is how she reacts publicly "My awesome *advertiser censored* husband is taking us on our first family vaca! I have no idea what he has planned. smile emoticon Super excited! I love surprises!!"

He responds 30 minutes later with "fun time!"

Can you even begin to imagine this? There they all are in the house... Chance is dead, they're on FB talking about a "family" vacation and fun times. This just blows my mind.

I can't imagine it. I can't think of a single thing behind it that makes sense. In general I'm a bleeding heart and can't help but feel compassion for most people, even bad people. And when I can't, I force myself to try. But right now I have absolutely zero nice feelings. Nothing but hate and disgust. I can't muster up an ounce of anything resembling compassion or understanding. Reading that Facebook post sent me into a rage.

In one of the articles, it mentioned that KB was represented by a public defender today. I'm hoping this means no Jose and that the family isn't willing to bail them out anymore! Call me naive but I need some hope that these two will be punished!

Also I find it telling that KB led LE to Chance, could she be breaking after no contact with her "hubby" and no drugs?

I don't know how much we can say about the comments, but part of that one rings very untrue. Very.

You can paraphrase and make it clear it was a comment on FB and so to be considered rumour. Which bit rings untrue, the 2 years?

I hate to think this, but maybe he was first injured/assaulted on the ninth, and it either took him that long to pass or they assaulted him again. :/

I'm so sorry I explored her Facebook. I feel dirty. This woman is very sick. They better take a second look at baby Duane. She was smiling in the funeral selfies! She posted more eloquently for her dog that died shortly after. She boggles my mind. And please don't let some scummy lawyer plea for PPD. This woman is a demented sociopath.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just checked it out ... she posted a sweet picture of him five days after he'd died complaining about how tired she was.

She doesn't have PPD. I'd bet my right arm on it. Nor postpartum psychosis. She seemed quite in control of her faculties if Facebook is anything to go by. (imo)

Well, judging from KB, what is up with these women is that they are so lacking in self-worth that they latch on to the first loser who "allows" those women to support them and worship them. :rolleyes:

All I have to go on is FB, but she was totally obsessed with "her man" and he was lukewarm. His most frequent reply to her public adoration was "That's real".

WTF does that even mean?

All crap sinks to the bottom and that is where these people meet.

I've always said that water seeks it's own level no matter how crappy.

So there is/has been thirteen (?) kids between these two? How in God's name can you be so irresponsible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay