GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/MSDavidsonHT

oh it's even worse. The details and how she said (while he was beating poor little Chance) "You're going to break his *advertiser censored**ing neck"

Then to complain about the smell.

Worse than $hit, honestly, because even in a pile of $hit, I have seen things grow.

From what was partially sticking out under the black portion, it looks like she went to gove him a baby bottle (I bet she didn't) and Chance was gasping. :(

In the twitter pic of the affidavit, you can make out one line that was meant to be covered and I wish I hadn't figured it out. It says "a baby bottle. Bury noted Chance was deleted by me". I deleted it because I just can't even handle it and don't want you all to see it either

I think I am done here. I don't know that I can ever know what is covered in that affidavit.

I've just worked it out too and wish I hadn't :cry::cry:

Yes, we knew it was going to be bad, but I just can't.

I just can't. I feel absolutely sick, like I've been kicked in the gut.

This is not a threat, and I will not act on it, but I want to personally kill these two with my own bare hands. HOW COULD THEY? HOW???

I'm right with you and echo that sentiment. I feel there would be a rather long queue for this privilege though!

I do! I wear them cleaning up the dog doo! My sister, the nurse, turned me on to the practice.

I try to keep nitrile gloves in my field supplies tub for groundwater or soil sampling. I use them around the house for painting and cleaning too.

Disgusting on all accounts.
FYI neither Facebook accounts can now be accessed.

I saw it. I am crying.

In the twitter pic of the affidavit, you can make out one line that was meant to be covered and I wish I hadn't figured it out. It says "a baby bottle. Bury noted Chance was deleted by me". I deleted it because I just can't even handle it and don't want you all to see it either

I think I am done here. I don't know that I can ever know what is covered in that affidavit.

excuse me while I go and pick up my much beloved toddler from daycare, and hold him tight and thank the Lord he was not born into that shizz storm. I cant even. i just cant....

Why would you drive thirteen miles from home, dig a small hole, then go get Chance's little body and bury him? I wonder if Chance did have skull fractures and broken ribs arms, and legs?

These two are what the death penalty is for. No trial, they admitted to killing him, so let them say their goodbyes to family and friends, and then do the deed.

ITA. They need to be scheduled to die immediately if not sooner. Evil.

excuse me while I go and pick up my much beloved toddler from daycare, and hold him tight and thank the Lord he was not born into that shizz storm. I cant even. i just cant....

Plz give him a squeeze from all of his WS aunties.

Me too. I'm off in 15 to get my 5 year old and 1 year old. I love them and miss them every minute I'm away from them and I wish poor Chance could have known this NORMAL baby feeling. Mama and Dada = love. I'm so sorry, poor boy.

We will light a candle for him tonight.

me and dad watched and laughed as my little guy did the hot dog dance from Disney playhouse last night. trying to think of happy stuff so i can erase what cannot be erased from my mind ...... :banghead:

*********************WARNING - GRAPHIC *****************************

From the affidavit:

"After Chance died, he was placed into his crib, where he was left to decompose. Kristen said to Joseph that the smell was overwhelming and that he had to do something with the body. Joseph wrapped Chance in numerous garbage bags, and then placed the decomposing remains of Chance in the closet of the bedroom."

i think what kills me the most is he suffered. i wish hed passed out right away. i hurt for him so much.

From the affidavit:

"After Chance died, he was placed into his crib, where he was left to decompose. Kristen said to Joseph that the smell was overwhelming and that he had to do something with the body. Joseph wrapped Chance in numerous garbage bags, and then placed the decomposing remains of Chance in the closet of the bedroom."

This is the most horrific disregard of human life I have ever read. They put him in the crib to decompose. I have no words

From the affidavit:

That *****. So the smell of her rotting newborn annoyed her, did it. Burn in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member