GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have cut his black heart out with the biggest butcher knife in my kitchen. I am not exaggerating even a little.

But see, that's the thing: that's what a normal human being would do! Not like these people who murdered their baby and then were posting stupid "love you" posts on social media after the fact, and posting about taking a family vacation and "fun times" and how life is "good." Well I hope they soon get a taste of that "good life" they were able to give their poor children.

I cannot take any more of this right now. But before I go, I want to express my sincere gratitude to SCSO, all the investigators, the ME, SC LE, and everyone else who had to personally witness and investigate this horror. I can't even imagine what they've gone through these past two weeks. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing what needed to be done to bring justice for Chance.

I don't know that I could bear it.

me either. no wonder the sheriff couldn't speak. unspeakable.

I cannot take any more of this right now. But before I go, I want to express my sincere gratitude to SCSO, all the investigators, the ME, SC LE, and everyone else who had to personally witness and investigate this horror. I can't even imagine what they've gone through these past two weeks. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing what needed to be done to bring justice for Chance.

I don't know that I could bear it.

I think this is the worst case of a murdered baby I have read here.

My mind keeps going back to precious Elaina Steinfurth. Not dissimilar in the way she was beaten by Steven King and Angela Steinfurth and then left in a box in the shed. Horrendous.

Ditto on SCSO.

I cannot imagine what those officers had to see. And still get up the next day and do their jobs.

And have the restraint not to just pop a cap in the sick heads of those two. "Tried to escape, had to shoot em".

And I would not have blamed any LEO who snapped over this. It is soul crushing.

I only have one thing to say right now. I hope with every breath they take for the rest of their lives, that they will be overwhelmed with the smell of what they did to little Chance. I hope it haunts them forever and they can't escape it.

Can it get any worse? ?????

Not a good idea to ask that question because the answer is yes. I've been reading about true crime cases since I was a kid and I've read about a few others that are much worse than this, if you can believe that. And those are just the ones we know about. I suspect there are many others where the victim was never found.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the inmates they'll be locked up with will learn the details of this case. These inmates, many of them parents who would give anything to hug their kids and kiss their little faces will be as outraged as everyone else is. There could be some jailhouse justice the same way Jeffrey Dahmer met his. Yeah, that'd be a darn shame, wouldn't it?

So why wasn't Grandma allowed to see Chance on September 9? I have a gut feeling that there's still a piece missing in this story regarding Bury's part. We may never hear the whole truth about the circumstances of Chance's death but my gut tells me Bury's hands are even dirtier than what we read about today.

Her post on FB is the work of a psychopath who can only approximate what she thinks a "normal" mother would write and shows zero remorse. I'd be surprised if she wasn't abusing poor baby Chance prior to his death. JMO but I think they were a tag team from hell.

Whatever is under that blacked out part (redacted information) must be even scarier. One of grandma's friends had a remark on her page about smothering with a baby wipe. I believe the baby died a horrible violent death, but the statement doesn't ring true as far as where the blame should go. I think they did it together, just my gut instinct. Maybe Mr. Wonderful will eventually decide not to stay loyal to his wifey and more sordid details will emerge. They both tortured this baby. That Kristen is not a weak, mild-mannered victim. No way do I believe that. They were both evil together and they both lie together. If they hadn't been detoxing in jail, I doubt they would have got this information to this day. I imagine they promised them some Methadone or Suboxone to get their groove back after the confessions.

Also, I wonder why brother said at the start that he thought they dismembered the baby? Since that didn't happen, what in the world made him go to that conclusion right away?

Why am I the only one not surprised? These people are hard core junkies who have already lost all their kids due to abuse, one infant died from neglect a year ago and she admitted that she despised Chance.

My mind keeps going back to precious Elaina Steinfurth. Not dissimilar in the way she was beaten by Steven King and Angela Steinfurth and then left in a box in the shed. Horrendous.

Briana Lopez being raped by her father and uncle. Battered and tormented, pinched and bit every day of her life. She was five months old. New Mexico made many changes in how they're handling child abuse and murder, it would be nice if Florida would too.

https://youtu.be/s_RvpPJNsPs

Whatever is under that blacked out part (redacted information) must be even scarier. One of grandma's friends had a remark on her page about smothering with a baby wipe. I believe the baby died a horrible violent death, but the statement doesn't ring true as far as where the blame should go. I think they did it together, just my gut instinct. Maybe Mr. Wonderful will eventually decide not to stay loyal to his wifey and more sordid details will emerge. They both tortured this baby. That Kristen is not a weak, mild-mannered victim. No way do I believe that. They were both evil together and they both lie together. If they hadn't been detoxing in jail, I doubt they would have got this information to this day. I imagine they promised them some Methadone or Suboxone to get their groove back after the confessions.

I wonder about the "gasping". Could they of finally remembered Chance and when KW fed him a bottle, he was sucking it down because he was starving? I wonder if they gave him drugs to sleep also.

I wonder about the "gasping". Could they of finally remembered Chance and when KW fed him a bottle, he was sucking it down because he was starving? I wonder if they gave him drugs to sleep also.

Possibly, but more likely he was struggling to breathe because of the head and body injuries he sustained after being beaten by a grown-azzed man. His little body was probably shutting down due to multiple organ failure. And those evil effs just sat around, probably shooting up and watching the Cubs and let him slowly die from that savage beating.

If there were a most evil award......

Gasping from punctured lungs, collapsed trachea, internal bleeding - whatever.

This is what junkies do to their kids. We have got to get better at removing children from drug addicts and preventing fertility in the future.

I need a drink to stop thinking about this shizz. Poor baby boy. He's better off now.

Possibly, but more likely he was struggling to breathe because of the head and body injuries he sustained after being beaten by a grown-azzed man. His little body was probably shutting down due to multiple organ failure. And those evil effs just sat around, probably shooting up and watching the Cubs and let him slowly die from that savage beating.

If there were a most evil award......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members