GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paternal grandmother is taking a beating on her own Facebook. I'll be surprised if she doesn't close it down shortly.

She never called for help

Nope. To the very end, she cared about nothing but herself and her fabulous, awesome husband. How could you remain in a house after witnessing someone beating a newborn to death, ANY newborn, much less your own? WTF is wrong with that woman? Are you so pathetic you need a man that damn bad? That is just grotesque and beyond belief.

I think this is the worst case of a murdered baby I have read here.

I have never read anything so absolutely evil
. To top it all off I can vision it

I can, too. And my entire midsection is just one huge knot. I am almost completely beyond words and what's even worse? The really BAD parts of the affidavit are still redacted.

This is going to get EVEN WORSE.

These two have to rank high in being the meanest cruelest parents ever to walk on this earth!

My next question is how did their last baby get a kidney infection at 22 days old? Why did this not raise suspicion then?

Yep. But I don't think we're supposed to discuss the actual contents of family members FBs. But yeah, that's her alright.

Yeah, sorry, I'm getting enraged and need to rem TOS. I deleted my post. Can you delete my quoted part? Don't want to get a time out. TIA

how do you, as a mom in your 30's, not recognize when your child has a fever and raging infection and not seek treatment? not a motherly cell, that one.

These two have to rank high in being the meanest cruelest parents ever to walk on this earth!

My next question is how did their last baby get a kidney infection at 22 days old? Why did this not raise suspicion then?

It's hard to read about any child that was harmed by any person but to try and comprehend what was done to this precious boy is just not possible. To be in the room with someone killing your own baby and you don't stop them or call for help there are no words but Evil. This is just too hard to process. They both need to be put to death immediately. Don't deserve to live 1 hr longer, waste of oxygen.

It's hard to read about any child that was harmed by any person but to try and comprehend what was done to this precious boy is just not possible. To be in the room with someone killing your own baby and you don't stop them or call for help there are no words but Evil. This is just too hard to process. They both need to be put to death immediately. Don't deserve to live 1 hr longer, waste of oxygen.

I would have cut his black heart out with the biggest butcher knife in my kitchen. I am not exaggerating even a little.

I have prayed a couple times today behind this. ugly thoughts I am having!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarianB65