GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I missed the answers to these questions?
1. What kind of work did Mother do? Was government aid the source of funds?
2. Did Mother receive child support for Cherish?
3. What type work was live-in bf doing?

In an article I read the mother had been a stripper and had a one night stand with Cherish's father. Poor Cherish to get conceived this way.

My big question is are the parents of the mentality to be raising children? Definitely the should never be let out of jail, but this mother was a willing partner in his game plan to subject 3 children into his presence! Thinking this maybe one mother that aided & abetted unknowingly and charges need to filed against her! Stupid moves that endanger children's lives cannot be ignored - she has two more children! My opinion only.

Have I missed the answers to these questions?
1. What kind of work did Mother do? Was government aid the source of funds?
2. Did Mother receive child support for Cherish?
3. What type work was live-in bf doing?

In an article I read the mother had been a stripper and had a one night stand with Cherish's father. Poor Cherish to get conceived this way.

My big question is are the parents of the mentality to be raising children? Definitely the should never be let out of jail, but this mother was a willing partner in his game plan to subject 3 children into his presence! Thinking this maybe one mother that aided & abetted unknowingly and charges need to filed against her! Stupid moves that endanger children's lives cannot be ignored - she has two more children! My opinion only.

Do you have that link? I would love to read it also some time the comment section can have more info .TIA.

The dad did fought for custody so he must have been paying it.I have no idea the income but most likely it is welfare and child support. Above I posted that he also has bad judgement because he knew they were out shopping with a generous stranger and did not have a problem with it.

Do you have that link? I would love to read it also some time the comment section can have more info .TIA.

The dad did fought for custody so he must have been paying it.I have no idea the income but most likely it is welfare and child support. Above I posted that he also has bad judgement because he knew they were out shopping with a generous stranger and did not have a problem with it.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...-years-Report-recommended-father-take-custody

The report says the two shared a romantic encounter while Perrywinkle was a dancer. The relationship resulted in a pregnancy, but the parents have different accounts of what happened next.

Jarreau stated in the report he was unsure the child was his and had no contact with Perrywinkle for three years until the state sought him out for child support.

"[Jarreau] found out because the mother attempted to get assistance through the government with food stamps or something like that and whenever that happens the state of Florida will pursue the biological father and that was the first time he even knew he had a child," said Wilkerson.

Here's the link. It was posted a bit upthread so you may have skimmed past it. I did the first time.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...-years-Report-recommended-father-take-custody

The comments under the article are interesting as well.

I'm finally catching up on WS and had the chance to read this thread. I did not expect the reality of this case. I'm still reeling trying to get my mind around giving an RSO your baby girl. I started reading the thread while putting my daughter to sleep. Hours later I am still in her bed, refusing to leave her side.

My daughter does not fully grasp stranger danger and it terrifies me. We were at the park the other day and she started walking away with another little girl and her mom. My daughter explained that they are friends now. It scared me. We had a long talk after that. I've even explained that if one of our friends comes to our house that she should come get me, that she is not allowed to go talk to them.

The Dad fought for custody, and it is still ongoing- and I believe you stated that the live in boyfriend, not her Dad, has bad judgement.

I'm sorry but the mom is just digging herself in deeper and deeper. Here at WS we are told not to bash or blame the victim. But there is the mom once again, seeming to be blaming the victim. So far she has said that:

1) it was Cherish that wanted the dress so bad which is why Mom went along with the man,
2) that Cherish walked off from her and followed the man and mom had no idea

and now
3) that Mom had specifically told her never to go off with a stranger.

To me, it sounds like Mom is trying to CYA at the expense of her child. Please correct me if I am wrong. I hope I am wrong. I'm not trying bash the mom. I am just pointing out something which is really getting to me. Even in death, the mom is not protecting her child.

Would a child even consider a person a stranger if he and mom are acting friendly, he promises to pay for your groceries, you've got a ride in his van and you just spent three hours shopping with him. I think someone like that might get a status upgrade to "mom's acquaintance" or even "a friend of my mother" in a child's mind on the logic that mom wouldn't make us spend time with this person if he was dangerous. So whatever she had been told about not going off with strangers would be largely irrelevant if her mother didn't seem to consider the modsnip a stranger (having gone off with him in his van and all).

The Dad fought for custody, and it is still ongoing- and I believe you stated that the live in boyfriend, not her Dad, has bad judgement.

OMG YES the boyfriend.My heart is breaking for the father ,my own son has been fighting for his son for years now. I just came back and saw your post.Not sure which post I messed up on but it had to be the one where I was talking about the other 2 sisters.

With all due respect I don't think how this gorgeous little girl was conceived made her "poor". Not an ideal situation, but not all "strippers" are neglectful, horrid people.

The "poor" part is how she was murdered, and her life cut too short. No way am I excusing the mother, but conception? People are conceived under ideal circumstances and things go horribly wrong.

RIP little girl.

The dad did fight for custody so he must have been paying it.I have no idea the income but most likely it is welfare and child support. Above at post 779 I posted that the boyfriend also has bad judgement because he knew he was fully aware she had the 3 girls with her and they were out shopping with a generous stranger and did not have a problem with it.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

OMG YES the boyfriend.My heart is breaking for the father ,my own son has been fighting for his son for years now. I just came back and saw your post.Not sure which post I messed up on but it had to be the one where I was talking about the other 2 sisters.

O/T:BBM

They cost.... but not more than repeating battles and getting nowhere- Get a reputable Private Investigator....

Websleuths is very weird tonight! I went to edit a post and instead of going to my post it brought me into the quote of another poster and I could edit that one never had that happen before lol.Then when I finally got into my post to edit it was set up like a new post but my words where there and I fixed it and it said my post was to short lol so I rearranged and added more word had to add more words 3 times but only the first few original words posted LOL. I admit I did have a mild rum and coke but I sipped it for about an hour so I am not drunk. I was hoping it would knock me out,I have gotten only about 5 hrs sleep since sat. .This little girl is breaking my heart.........They all do but the ones that are close to my own family situation with my son fighting for his son.

Websleuths is very weird tonight! I went to edit a post and instead of going to my post it brought me into the quote of another poster and I could edit that one never had that happen before lol.Then when I finally got into my post to edit it was set up like a new post but my words where there and I fixed it and it said my post was to short lol so I rearranged and added more word had to add more words 3 times but only the first few original words posted LOL. I admit I did have a mild rum and coke but I sipped it for about an hour so I am not drunk. I was hoping it would knock me out,I have gotten only about 5 hrs sleep since sat. .This little girl is breaking my heart.........They all do but the ones that are close to my own family situation with my son fighting for his son.

[Don't feel like the Lone Ranger...lol. I responded to a post on another thread, and the "host" of that thread asked me why I was responding to a post from two years ago?! I had clicked the next page number on the thread and somehow wound up back in time! lol

My explanation for that is that either gerbils or "haints" ("back home" for ghosts) have invaded my computer. Sounds like they've broken out of my computer and invaded WSland.]

And I feel ya re the sleep. Hard to get this whole case out of the head. Just too preventable in so many ways on so many levels.

O/T:BBM

They cost.... but not more than repeating battles and getting nowhere- Get a reputable Private Investigator....

Your right I just wish I knew someone who used one who was good.

[Don't feel like the Lone Ranger...lol. I responded to a post on another thread, and the "host" of that thread asked me why I was responding to a post from two years ago?! I had clicked the next page number on the thread and somehow wound up back in time! lol

My explanation for that is that either gerbils or "haints" ("back home" for ghosts) have invaded my computer. Sounds like they've broken out of my computer and invaded WSland.]

And I feel ya re the sleep. Hard to get this whole case out of the head. Just too preventable in so many ways on so many levels.

Thank you for the laugh LOL I have no idea how I fixed it either lol.
Very preventable in so many ways she was failed miserably.Just hours away from leaving on a plane. I feel so bad for her dad having to get that phone call on what should have been a very happy day for both of them.

Would a child even consider a person a stranger if he and mom are acting friendly, he promises to pay for your groceries, you've got a ride in his van and you just spent three hours shopping with him. I think someone like that might get a status upgrade to "mom's acquaintance" or even "a friend of my mother" in a child's mind on the logic that mom wouldn't make us spend time with this person if he was dangerous. So whatever she had been told about not going off with strangers would be largely irrelevant if her mother didn't seem to consider the modsnip a stranger (having gone off with him in his van and all).

No. Which is why the "stranger danger" thing is a bunch of crap. It just makes kids MORE at risk because their fears are pinned on a mythical person called "stranger" who is likely easily identified by his scary black clothing, his scarred face, his black clothing and the fact that he is lingering in the bushes somewhere waiting to abduct them. A stranger is NOT the man your mom is talking to at the store. He is not the nice lady walking the puppy (Tori Stafford) that offers you a ride. He is not the teen or pre-teen from down the road.......IYKFIM.

Even if mom did tell Cherish never to go with a stranger, this man WASN'T one in her mind. He was a man that MOM rode in the car with......

No. Which is why the "stranger danger" thing is a bunch of crap. It just makes kids MORE at risk because their fears are pinned on a mythical person called "stranger" who is likely easily identified by his scary black clothing, his scarred face, his black clothing and the fact that he is lingering in the bushes somewhere waiting to abduct them. A stranger is NOT the man your mom is talking to at the store. He is not the nice lady walking the puppy (Tori Stafford) that offers you a ride. He is not the teen or pre-teen from down the road.......IYKFIM.

Even if mom did tell Cherish never to go with a stranger, this man WASN'T one in her mind. He was a man that MOM rode in the car with......

100% agree. The stranger aspect (as far as the victim is concerned) goes out the window pretty much when they get to Walmart. She also probably not old enough to really question the aspect of her mother automatically befriending a stranger in a store to the point where she gets in his car with her kids.

I didn't realize the mother had made comments saying he was 'creepy' (CNN still says the mother has not made any public comments). In that case I can't really explain or understand why she decided to put some level of trust to go with him to Walmart.

I always say this in group situations, and people say, that's what cellphones are for! I'm like, well what if the cellphone battery dies or signal is lost, etc.?

My opinion is that one main problem is that people depend 100% on cellphones for these types of things, and don't have a plan B like meeting at the ticket booth at a certain time, etc in case the cellphone doesn't work!

Or RIPPED from their hands ...

With all due respect I don't think how this gorgeous little girl was conceived made her "poor". Not an ideal situation, but not all "strippers" are neglectful, horrid people.

The "poor" part is how she was murdered, and her life cut too short. No way am I excusing the mother, but conception? People are conceived under ideal circumstances and things go horribly wrong.

RIP little girl.

What Filly said up there.

Jeez.

Why is it that people will say things like about women being strippers but not about the men that go to see them? Sure, the mother was a stripper and had a one night stand, but you know what? The father was a stripper watcher and had a one night stand with a stripper. Why is it more socially acceptable to pay for some sort of sexual entertainment than it is to be paid for it? (O/T, I know, but that bugs me.)

Cherish didn't die because her parents had a one night stand. She died because a pervert and a con man killed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela