GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, who says "Dancer" and doesn't mean "Stripper"

And O/T but in theory, couldn't an "exotic dancer" mean bellydancing, the hora or whirling like a dervish? I mean, those are all exotic.

Yeah, she was an adult fantasy facilitating artist. Or, you know, a dancer.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thanks. We needed that.

Seriously though, who says "Dancer" and doesn't mean "Stripper"

And O/T but in theory, couldn't an "exotic dancer" mean bellydancing, the hora or whirling like a dervish? I mean, those are all exotic.

Yeah, she was an adult fantasy facilitating artist. Or, you know, a dancer.

SO funny!!!

Gotcha. But you're missing the point that in the dispatch log is only the dispatcher recording what the mom said. Mom is telling the dispatcher she sent Cherish to the dressing room with the guy twice.

This is the same mom who told them how to spell her daughter's name one way, then another.

This is the same mom who told first responding police that she sent her with Smith to McDonalds, but later says she never let her go with him anywhere, that she just heard 'cheeseburger' and then Cherish was gone. So we can't really say her word is the gold standard either.

We all realize that the media gets it wrong sometimes. But at Websleuths, we have to use the MSM as our source and link of information, hoping they have checked and verified. And when we notice an inconsistency, an error, we correct it. Which someone already did.

Also, the link I posted wasn't from some Joe Schmo, it was from a major Jacksonville news channel. She clearly made a mistake, but that does happen.
She has a bachelors and masters degrees and I'm sure she regrets choosing the wrong preposition for this article.

---

Amanda Warford is an award winning journalist and video producer that joined the Action News team in 2010.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/bios/story/Amanda-Warford/V-D8izZb00yrQA6nNt0XEw.cspx

Besides...as the experienced sleuthers know...it is often those little seemingly inconsequential inconsistencies that lead to the truth.

ive seen several posts saying the dad wanted her so maybe he wouldn't have to pay child support. however!! i get child support, a decent amount, my ex makes good money. but even that does not come close to how much it takes to raise a kid! just food for thought...

By the way, I am not in anyway looking down on someone who does burlesque or strips. Hey, if you're hot enough or talented enough that people will pay to see you naked, more power to you. But every single person I know who has ever done either wouldn't mind the word 'stripper' or 'dancer'

ive seen several posts saying the dad wanted her so maybe he wouldn't have to pay child support. however!! i get child support, a decent amount, my ex makes good money. but even that does not come close to how much it takes to raise a kid! just food for thought...

Great point!
It seems to me the father would have also been fighting to get child support lowered, if money were his issue. NOT just custody of her. Not only that, he has had a child since. He knows first hand that a child costs more then the support that he pays. I'm willing to bet most men who don't want to pay, fight for the support to get lowered. They don't fight to take on a child who means MORE money, more responsibility, and more obligations for the rest of their lives. If money were the issue, he wouldn't spend money on all the wonderful trips he took. He'd send the support and nothing else. I'm not buying, that he just didn't want to pay. I think it's pretty low for people to suggest that.

If money was the issue- is there someone in the USA who is not aware of just how much an attorney charges? Court costs, airfare, etc? 6-7 years of court battles are far more $$ than support

If money was the issue- is there someone in the USA who is not aware of just how much an attorney charges? Court costs, airfare, etc? 6-7 years of court battles are far more $$ than support

According to mr attorney on fb. She was gloating last month about how much she was getting in child support and back taxes

I don't believe for a second it was over money. I think father truly cared for the child and was concerned over mother's parenting skills.

The evaluator said that Jarreau "hasn't shown himself to be a real enthusiastic player in terms of parental involvement," and noted that it might be difficult for Cherish to move across the country away from her mother. But Perrywinkle had some troubling issues, the report noted, including eviction, a lack of money and some admitted mental health issues that led her to make poor choices.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/2...-at-church-was-victim-predator/#ixzz2XYBt61tR

BBM

Well, there's a good reason not to be shopping with 3 young children, late on a Friday night.

:moo::moo:

For the record, ADD/ADHD doesn't cause you to think it's OK to put your kids in a car with strangers, or to send your kid to a dressing room with a stranger.

Whatever mental health issue she had/has, I'm 99.99% sure he wasn't talking about ADD. :twocents:

No offense to the Pastor but what guard? Being ignorant of the Laws we have does not excuse our crimes. If When people make mistakes ,yes we should forgive them everyone doe make them and help them.But when if that person keeps repeating the same mistakes over and over again, unless we want to be walked all over we turn away.Some will open their lives back up if the person does change and proves it.RP is completely ignorant of how bad her judgement is,has had at 9 yrs to change her bad judgements, She had many opertunities to improve her life and that would have improved her childrens lives.Welfare helped her and would have sent her to school free ,poor mothers never use to have that opportunity,She had the Family courts and protection agencies say well I see danger but lets her keep her child she deserves her child.On Friday ever step was bad judgement. The powers that be kept turning the other cheek, and now we give her more so the 2 girls are safe because she wont be poor anymore.Cherish was Murdered because of her bad judgement ,even she knows that but has she learned not a lesson to punish her.She is still blaming others she does not realize and her 2 daughters are still alive and safe.But even if they had everything in the world they still are in danger until until she realizes what her OWN actions and bad judgements that got her to this point in and she blames Cherish the victim .Thinking about how many chances the murderer got because he kept getting chances.

cybermom said:
I am mostly sad that this animal got what he wanted that night and disposed of a trusting little girl like litter on the side of the road. I have theories that the reason he was wet and dirty was because he was in that creek trying to rid DNA evidence

I wonder if that is where Smith put the stroller - in the creek?

My only point is, the article mentioning the into the dressing room and the dispatch log were released around the same time. People read the article first, posted comments about the INTO, then people noticed the dispatch log wording.

The two didn't match.

No one here 'twisted' it by themselves. :seeya:

I think we can take to the bank that the mom has no idea if he went to or into the dressing room, because she wasn't watching Cherish, clearly. Only the cameras know, and the dispatch log only has what was reported by mom. :twocents:

My walmart has an attendant in the dressing rooms! At all times!

For the record, ADD/ADHD doesn't cause you to think it's OK to put your kids in a car with strangers, or to send your kid to a dressing room with a stranger.

Whatever mental health issue she had/has, I'm 99.99% sure he wasn't talking about ADD. :twocents:

Did someone say it was ADD/ADHD??

ADD/ADHD is a neurobehavioral disorder. It's not the same thing as bipolar, personality disorder etc. I know plenty of people ADD/ADHD who are amazing parents and think (or would think) what she did is bat crap crazy.

Also, unless someone is a professional and intimately knows her...it's really silly for people to be speculating "what" she could have. (i don't say that talking about you, but people in general.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper